Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4962&start_row=11

Brain wash education: The Men Who Built America

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 11/27/2012 6:43:50 AM

Greetings. America was not found by no European man. How can u say Europeans found America if dis so called European founders found America with some people. Arawak Indians were some of de people livin ina America before Europeans arrive. De I talk about spirituality of de so called European founder, mi seh dat spirituality was greed, envy, robbery, rape, murder, slavery n coloniasm amongst de atrocities dem comitted in de name of building America. So u can't tel I n I of de spirit of the so called founders fo dat spirit is Babylon spirit. What building of America are u talkin about? de sweat, tears n blood of my black brothers n sistas n Indian people? De land, recources n Africans dat were forcefuly taken with brutality n mass murder? Come on brothers. I might have misinterpreted de I but I n I need de truth. One black love.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 11/27/2012 1:49:09 PM

Yes I

Selassie I say strong foundations are a must, if we look at the root foundation of America we can see its built on the wicked foundations that Hon BlackHeart speaks of, America is destined to doom just like all wicked conceptions, Every man to his own vine and Fig tree, that includes the Americas North and South

Blessed love

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 11/27/2012 1:49:58 PM

Yes I, the foundation was already set by the Natives. If it wasn't for them, Europeans would not have survived. The Natives taught the Europeans about this foundation and then the Europeans stole it!

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/28/2012 2:05:14 PM

Yes there were very few seeking freedom for themselves and All people

The majority was crooked and wicked, but not all Early American peoples were slave owners and indian killers

Jah knows the integrity of man is still crooked for the majority is under level of integrity with few lights shining a light on Jahs pavings of a righteous path through life and this world

They are ignorant and lost and so many saints and leaders have come only to be ignored and forgotten and the masses are led into the pits of destruction

I say Bless All the Truthful and righeous leaders of America and death to all those downpressing children of the devils leading the masses off cliffs blindfolded by their evil works

I will now consider America(USA) has always been babylon for now on with few prophets and saints and leaders emerging from or passing through it...

reminds me of why John F kennedy got assasinated because of his reverence for king selassie.

Jah Bless

Iron Sharpens Iron Reason

Boycott all things baylon of rome of america..yes support Rastafari Nation

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/28/2012 2:18:15 PM

yes I

Every one shall tend his own fruit tree and enjoy it fruits

No more laboring in america babylon systym

Africa will be healed when the beast is killed

only Jah Allmighty can bring it down

but just like the wall of Jerico IandI have a part

Jah will go out befor IandI and Jah will be our rear guard

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/28/2012 2:29:39 PM

Speaking of brain wash Education: Ratafari is for higher Education; Homeschooling ect... link up

http://www.rastafarian.net/home_school.htm

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 11/29/2012 3:22:55 PM

Good link jessep86!

I was thinking about vanity the other day. Ever hear the story of Narcissus? He was so full of vanity, that he disdained all those who loved him. One day he came across his reflection in a pool of water. He was mesmerized by his own reflection, so much that he just sat there staring at it until he died. Some versions of the story say that Narcissus drowned in the pool, trying to catch his reflection, or by trying to get a closer look.

I got to thinking about how advertisers and many of our social institutions, play on peoples vanity, to get there message to sink in. Not just vanity, but on the "temptation of sin". Along with vanity, they tempt people with envy, gluttony, lust, anger, greed, and sloth. They do this to sell a product or to teach the People a lesson. Advertisers try and make sinning look atractive and the social institutions use fear and these sins to play on peoples insecurities and ignorance; to get the People to act and react the way would like them to.

These have been called the seven deadly sins. These sins are blockades to spiritual progression and they are used by Babylon to control the People's thoughts and actions. Brainwash education to Us fools.

Jah Guidance Only,
Blessed Love,
Warrior Dove

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/30/2012 3:32:35 PM

"For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world."

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 2/4/2013 8:38:05 PM

More Babylon badmind brainwash education. Fiya Burn!

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 2/4/2013 8:48:54 PM

Super Bowl halftime show. They're made to look like "sexy" devils, burning in a ring of fire (8:50). Devilish indeed. Lots of symbolism, the commercials are just as bad.

So much money spent on advertising (psychological programming). Beyonce used so much electrical power during her performance that there was a power outage during the game. She had to have holograms hahaha. What a waste... of resources and minds: our minds being one of our greatest resources mind ya.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I