Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4950&start_row=1

We will walk in the name of NEGUS

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 11/2/2012 5:41:56 AM

4 But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.

2 And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

3 And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

4 But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the Lord of hosts hath spoken it.

5 For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the Lord our God for ever and ever.
---------
InI RasTafarI people for Iver and Iver
HAIL NEGUS SELASSIE I

BLESSED CORONATION DAY

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 11/2/2012 9:47:54 AM

Ises to the Most High Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I King of Kings and Lord of Lords

72 nations bow to His Majesty on this Day.

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 11/8/2012 10:47:01 AM

Give thanks Matthew, what scripture is that?

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 11/8/2012 12:30:16 PM

Blessed Love

That quote is from Micah 4

RasTafarI Blessings

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/12/2012 6:31:38 AM

NEGUS NEGAST ABABA JANHOY GIRMAWI Q'DAMAWI HAILE SELASSIE I, THE OMNIPOTENT ONE

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I