Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4929&start_row=1

Battered Lion that needs some love and encouragement

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 10/17/2012 2:06:54 AM

Most of the I may remember InI from not too long ago. Since we last spoke ini has faced many tribulations that has weakened INI spirit. Ini has recently discovered that Ini marriage was a sham. InI soon to be former empress has lied for our entire marriage and waited until InI signed the birth papers to our alleged daughter to inform InI that she had sex with two different men during our engagement which was only about a month. InI has been decieved and hurt to the point where InI has tried to commit suicide and been to the mental ward twice and when InI begged for the empress to come here to Hawaii from Miami to be by my side that Ini is not lonely with I thoughts she created excuses and basically left InI for dead. Thete is much more but InI is now lost and reach out to you all for some help and guidance. Please help. InI is a strong lion and InI is disgraced to say that Ini has finally broken. Some guidance please.

Jah bless.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 10/17/2012 2:14:06 AM

Those of the I that have spoken to InI know that these things are not naturally within InI character. It is with a heavy heart InI drop I pride and beg help. InI is in deep pain. I have never experienced such weakness throughout my entire life.

Messenger: amleaf Sent: 10/17/2012 9:28:29 AM

Keep your faith brother and keep strong. JAH places many obstacles in life for the I to encounter, but JAH knows each step that I and I takes. HIM would never challenge you with more than the I can handle. A man walked into the jungle down on his luck looking to end his own life. After walking a ways the man found the tree he would hang himself from. The man climbed the tree and stated to tie a vine around his neck, but before he jumped, the man pulled out the only thing he had left, a single banana. The man ate the banana, threw the peel down and prepared to jump. But before the man could jump, he looked down to see another man even hungrier than he, eating the peel he had just thrown away. And the man who wanted to kill himself knew that if another man could live off of less than he, than he too was blessed and had much to live for. JAH bless I everyday, count your blessings, for this too shall pass.

Love and positive vibrations

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 10/17/2012 12:25:08 PM

how painfull when ones drink from I fountain of happiness! it is like a knife stab through the ribs. life is hard; struggle and misery are our share in this world. Jah give you strength brother.

Messenger: chica Sent: 10/17/2012 1:39:52 PM

Greetings, Brother Soe. I was wondering why I had not read from you in so long a time. There is nothing so painful as being deceived by those you love and trust. I believe it cuts worse than a knife! I also believe in karma. What goes around does come around. I would encourage you not to dwell on this deception, knowing full well even as I say this, it is such a challenge not to think about it. I believe in the long run, you will come to realize your partner did the best thing by admitting her deception, and perhaps it is a good thing that she did not come to where you were, for that may have only continued the deception even further. Starting over is going to be difficult, but remember, tough situations make us wiser. I am relieved to discover you did not go through with your attempts at ending your life. Perhaps Jah allowed you to come to that point in order to draw you closer to Him. I know that sounds insane, but give it some thought. Ask Jah to lead you to where he would have you be. Trust in Him with all your being and lean not to your own understanding. He will see you through this and take you to greater heights than you could imagine. I truly believe that. And please know that I am lifting you up in prayer to the Master. Jah bless you now and always. Much love and respect... Chica.

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 10/17/2012 2:27:28 PM

Jah will never let I go through what I cannot overcome. Jah give I strength to face another day, to overcome evil everytime. time is a healer, use it wisely.

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 10/17/2012 2:57:32 PM

is good to contemplate on the past, to learn from it, but do not let I thought dwell there. Remember I vision, I mission; focus on I career for production is key to survival.
forgive empress for i and i to heal. consider reunion only if she repent.
Jah have mercy and Jah bless.

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 10/17/2012 3:20:51 PM

Recently I too was wondering how the I has been and it saddens I to read that the I is going through such a hurtful situation as this. Be kind to yourself Idren, your heart is hurting. There are times in life that we experiance weakness, or the dark night of the soul, so that we may be made stonger and filled with light. It is in our darkest times that we can find the greatest light. When I and I become broken, we cry out to Jah and Jah rebuilds I and I.

I pray for the best for you Idren,
May Jah comfort and guide you through this,
The I is not alone and you are loved Idren,
Truly

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/17/2012 9:49:46 PM

I can relate Idren, I had this kind of experience, now I am only commited to JAH, JAH will never hurt I betray I, JAh is Truth and JAH is Faithful forever

Now after mingling with a few other women in babylon I have left all that am declaired celebacy. Wor to those who make sex their rock.

Rasta is no woman lover man or man lover woman, JAH is INI KING, Queen and EVerything. INI love JAH and serve JAH and if INI marry its to PRAISE AND SERVE JAH NOT EACHOTHERs low human desires. (sex is for children, marriage is for family)Fire burn ego.

Now I have found serenity, peace and tranquility, I am alone but not lonely, a house divided cannot stand so I walk with none in life besides the trinity and those who have a place inside heart and mind and livity Jah dwells and lives.

To transcend earthly, fleshy relaionships, to overcome all attachments, sill loving all but not being attached, is not easy, this is no easy path INI walk, for INI come into this world naked and leave it naked, all JAH gives to INI in this world will be taken away sooner or later in one way or another so its better to just die to it all now and be reborn free from this worlds suffering, in the world but not of it, for all things are transient and only JAH is eternal, never changing and permanent, the same yesterday today and forever, JAH is INI refuge and sancuary, not this world, not a fleshy body of husbands, wife, girlfriends, boyfriend, or friends.

This is the only death, and its illusion, we will lose all our possesion, friend, family pets riches. Even this body will be left behind. Realize this now and there will be no suffering when JAHs gifts we checked out need to be returned....

Everything we have in time and space must be made a offering into the fire of JAH, a living sacrifice, all things of time and space will burn in the fire of Jahs fire of eternity, infinity, love and tranquility, find Emmanuel and find unconditional love and unbound joy, INI must become one with Jah like the light of the sun , everything in our life happened under this light of the I, as the light of I conscience shines upon all creation beholding it, loving it, making it grow, nothing can touch IandI, nothing that happens on earth can really touch IandI

What the I is witnessing is not who I is, dont identify with that illusion anymore, see clearly INI true identity

On the way to Zion INI pass through hells. If your going through hell KEEP going.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/17/2012 10:49:57 PM

And as chica said what goes around comes around, what we reap we sow.

These things she did to you, unfaithful, deceiving, lyings,?

What you see she messed up, you can not fix her, I must look at the self and remember when I may have messed up and been unfaithful, what Inside I is unfaithful and deceiving?

For all things in Iniverse I see is a reflection of I own soul.

All things that happen to I there is a reason and a cause, INI must uproot all evil from the dark corners of INI souls because evil in world can only touch INI when there is evil inside INI, its like a magnent, just be more loving and forgiving, and dont mind others specks in their eyes when we got so much to remove from our own I's?

Who can say they are perfect? Jah forgive us our sins we know about and forgive us our debts we do know not know about

Forgive her and dont accuse, holding a grudge is like poisoning Iself and expecting another to die for it.

If we really love them, let them go and be free, its better for both sides.

This is a blessing in disguise, my past relation ship were keeping I off this Way truth and light of Rastafari and I would have never got on board completly being obligated to women serving them who have no interest in or intention to do JAHS WAYS and live JAHS WORKS. To be transformed in mind body and soul by the spirit of the most high, yes curses are delivered by JAH, but they are just blessings in disguise.

Ill share a story. Its about a cowgirl, wild and free in the land of America and Buffalo soldiers.
She, wild and free, was camping in the hot, dry, desert of the american south west, a place of cactus and scorpions.
After a nights rest she is awoken by the sunrise, in a irie meditation she is distracted by a majestic Hawk, it squaks and swoops down taking her boots in its claws!
She coming out her Irie meditation is aggravated and greatly disturbed;shouting and screaming in anger at the Hawk: "My BOOTS!"
The hark turn around squaks , swooping back down towards cowgirl and the earth and a snake comes out of the boots! "Look here this snake is poisonous, I saved your life! squak!!!!"

Another story,
Ghengis Khan, Who came to power in Chinese history was once alone scouting land, he had a majestic bird that he carried on his shoulder, the bird would fly around and always return to his should, perhaps the bird helped him in scouting the lands.
One day Ghengis was thirsty and came across a pool of water, and quickly reached for his drinking cup dipped it in and "SQUACK!" the bird flys by and hits the cup out his hand, Ghengas didnt like this
and started to get angry, after he tryed to get a drink three times and the bird kept spilling it he said" One more time and I will kill you stupid bird!" And sure enough the loyal bird would not let him drink the water and Khan killed the bird with his sword, then went to take a drink of water from a different spot in pool and as he dipped cup in water he sees a dead snake in water! Water was contaminated, he had deep remorse for what he did to bird and great love for the bird saving his life. he was greatly wounded by the loss of his flying companion sorry and humiliated about his impatience and lack of trying to understand.

Ancient Egyptian spirituality mysterys reveal the snake and bird, on most spiritual temple there is a bird wings spread out and this bird is carrying a snake in claws, we have a higher self that can fly, it must pick up the snake of our ego or lower self , this is the only way to the higher height is to unite all things with Jah with and lift up the lower self by the higher self that is earthly, stuck on earth.

The ego will kill us and drive us mentally insane with its infatuation and involvement with worldly affairs, must be lifted up by this eagle of our higher selfs, that is one with JAH, INI is the eagle that must lift up the snake of the ego-body-mind....Its only this unity that will set ya free, time with out this unity will do nothing, in this unity all dissolves into perfect love and peace.
Time does not lift I up off the ground of worldy suffering in a snake ego body-mind. Jah must pick I up and make I fly held tighly in Jahs claws of truth and love, under the protection and shelter of Jah wings.
We are in this world but not of it, be of good cheer in this world there is tribulation but be of good cheer INI have overcome the world .
Jah picks us up off this world of suffering, Jah sees I wiggling, suffering, humbled in the dust of the earth and rescues I, Jah lift I up in his hand of eternity and infinity and says "My peace I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not let them be afraid."

Know thy selves Idrens, the I has many roles in life. But I true Identity is not the roles, but I Identity is with the infinite divine, eternal Jah Rastafari, that IS RASTA, INI jus gotta remember, realize....know the truth , feel the truth. Live it(THE WAY) , be it.(the light) ONE PERFECT INFINITE LOVE JAH BLESS

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I