Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4912&start_row=1

smoking ciggeretes

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah bless Patel Sent: 9/30/2012 6:38:45 PM

I know she life should be for Iva more and all the facts that jah is going to make us live forever but I wanted to know more about smoking tobbaco and rasta . Do any rastas smoke or are trying to give up ciggaretes ? I don't smoke Mary j anymore cuz in an engineer (mechanic) but ciggeretes r my weakness can anyone shed anything or any light to help me overcome this obstacle

Messenger: jah bless Patel Sent: 9/30/2012 6:40:54 PM

Do electronic cigrettes hinder jah and jahs life ?as he does live in our bodies which is the holy temple !

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/30/2012 6:43:30 PM

he doesnt live he is the body

ah him dere until sin.. so im live! i c

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 9/30/2012 9:27:12 PM

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 10/4/2012 1:00:50 PM

give thanks Eleazar, for your post!

Rastafarians should not smoke tobbacco.

Bless..

Messenger: mothing Sent: 10/7/2012 1:52:37 PM

greeting,

in my religion..smoke cigar is "makruh" there is much more destruction the benefit..so we have to stay away from cigar..

and as i know..rastafarian have always clear his/him body from poison like cigar,drug,alcohol.

so much love for rastafarian way and my religion

Messenger: RootsIDawit Sent: 10/24/2012 10:34:44 AM

Greetings in the name of the Most High Jah RastafarI!

RastafarI liveth iya. Whaguan through the I head?!

Mi nah drink duh gold wine or smoke cigar.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/24/2012 5:11:50 PM

Tobacco is a sacred plant from north american, Native Americans Smoked it as a sacred plant for visons insight and meditations and prayer, they smoked outta a "peace pipe" made outta natural earthen elements

best to grow own herbs and food, even if INI vegan buying organic produce is fertilized with blood bone meal and manure and Jah knows...

babylon trying to process all people and plants and creation like a cigarette , a place where natural creation is in a state of extinction and needs a resurrection, so Rasta must come with the lessons

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/24/2012 5:13:01 PM

INI need to stop using butane for ganja, at least dont inhale it, must be pure in spirit and body

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/28/2012 5:16:07 AM

When feeling like the I wants to smoke a cigarette,the I can substitute the cancer stick with an apple.As time goes by the I will have no difficult in stopping to smoke

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I