Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4904&start_row=51

Wanna learn about Emmanuel I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Prophet Abraham Sent: 10/14/2012 10:29:39 AM

BLESSED LOVE MY LORD AND MAJESTY

ERE WE REACH THE SHINING RIVER
LAY WE EVERY BURDEN DOWN
GRACE OUR SPIRITS WILL DELIVER
AND PROVIDE A ROBE AND CROWN

MOST HIGH JAHOVIA JAH RASTAFARI

HON. BHANG:
GIVE THANKS MY LORD.
THERE HAS BEEN POSTED A FEW OF THE MAN OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS ON THIS SITE, TRY SEARCH FOR IT. AND TO MY KNOWLEDGE THERE IS NOT A PLACE ON THE NET WHERE ONES CAN READ SUCH. HOW NEAR IS THE I TO A HON. PRIEST OR PROPHET OF THE CONGRESS MY LORD?
TO I MAN KNOWLEDGE THERE IS NOT AN OFFICIAL E.A.B.I.C. WEB SITE. (THERE WAS A LITTLE ONE FROM THE HEADQUARTERS AT ONE POINT, WITH A FEW PHOTOS). BUT THESE DIFFERENT ONES HOUSEOFBOBO AND BLACK-KING ETC. IS MORE LOCAL INITIATIVES. ANY ROYAL CONGRESS, PLEASE CORRECT IF IT IS NOT TRUE.
THIS IS ONE PLACE ONE CAN FIND A FEW CONGRESS DOCUMENTS: http://black-king.net/english/library/download%20files.htm
AND THIS IS ANOTHER PAGE WRITTEN BY A HON. PRIEST OF THE CONGRESS: http://rastafari-christ.webs.com/

HOPE THIS IS HELPFUL MY LORD. I MAN WILL REASON WITH THE HON. PRIEST IN I MAN REGION TO KNOW ABOUT THE FULNESS OF SPREADING SUCH SPIRITUAL DOCUMENTS, STILL I MAN THINK ALL IS IRIE WITH SHOWING FORTH THE WORKS OF THE ALMIGHTY FATHER, WHO IS ALWAYS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED FOR HIS MARVELOUS WORKS AND WORDS, SELAH SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI.

NEVER GET WEARY YET
NEVER GET WEARY YET
DOWN IN THE VALLEY FOR A VERY LONG TIME
BUT WE NEVER GET VERY YET

KING EMMANUEL 7TH ADONI GOD JAH RASTAFARI

LOVE LOVE TO ONE AND ALL FROM THE FATHER OF CREATION, SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI.

I AM
HON. PROPHET ABRAHAM
E.A.B.I.C.C.S.

Messenger: Bhang Sent: 10/15/2012 4:45:12 PM

Most deep thanks Hon. Pro. Abraham,

the I has found King Emmanuel letters in the site "http://rastafari-christ.webs.com/holypriest.htm" as you quoted, but yet I haven't found the Black Supremacy book.
I man lives in Spain, and I think there's no high priests nor prophets of the congress in here.

Bless and thanks

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 6/12/2013 7:08:26 PM

JERUSALEM SCHOOL ROOM OF THE ETHIOPIA AFRICA BLACK INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS FREELY BRINGS THE BLACK CHRIST SALVATION TO ALL HEARTS, OF ALL FLESH, OF ALL PEOPLE IN BLACK SUPREMACY. SPONSORED, PREPARED, AND BROUGHT FORTH BY PRINCE EMMANUEL. COMING FROM THE I AM, THE I AM VOICE THROUGH THE TABERNACLE OF THE BLACK MOSES, THE BLACK CHRIST. HE WAS SENT TO COME AND STAND FOR EQUALITY AND JUSTICE FOR WE THE PEOPLE.
HOLY EMPEROR EMMANUEL I KING HAILE SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

A BLESSED HEART OF TRUE DIVINE PERFECT LOVE

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 6/12/2013 10:25:38 PM

Listen to internet radio with Black Truth Media on BlogTalkRadio

Black Truth Radio proudly presents Hon. Priest Yahshua (Jes-us) Emmanuel Edwards of the Ethiopia Africa Black International Congress. Hon.Priest Jes-us is a son of the Rt. Hon. King Emmanuel Charles Edwards Founder and Leader of the EABIC Church of Salvation (Bobo Shanty). In this episode Priest Jes-us who resides 10 Miles Lions Bay on Mt.Teman Hill (Bobo Hill), will bless us with some reasoning and culture.. Prophecy and History. Be Sure To Tune In Again Once Again..Jerusalem School Room

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 5/11/2014 7:49:09 AM

RASTAFARI IS LIFE

HOLY EMMANUEL I IS THE TRUE & ALMIGHTY LIFE-GIVER & KEEPER OF LIFE EVER LIVING

HOLY MARCUS I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 5/11/2014 11:13:51 AM

MISGANA for the Works, words and all teachings of The High Priest Emmanuel Charles Edwards.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 5/13/2014 5:22:28 AM

O Lord my God, when I in awesome wander consider all the worlds thy hands have made,

I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder, Thy power through out the universe displayed.

Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to thee. How great thou art, how great thou art.

Then sings my soul, my Saviour God to thee. How great thou art, how great thou art...

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 10/25/2015 9:02:04 PM

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/28/2015 12:40:50 PM

Genesis 14:18-20
I question this verse though, melchizedek is a nazirite, why would he deal with wine? I think the correct verse is, Melchizedek brought forth herb, not bread and wine, give thanks.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/28/2015 1:04:05 PM

Hebrews chapters 7, 8, 9...
In the bible

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I