Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4904&start_row=11

Wanna learn about Emmanuel I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/28/2012 8:31:18 AM

Ras kanjas u are full of I know.The I is always here for argument.Humble the I self

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/28/2012 1:02:39 PM

Ras Kanjas, the I said,
---------
So my question is, if this congress ain't corrupt, why have not the members crowned Emmanuel-I that the words of Jah may be fulfilled?
---------

To crown One as God isn't about voting for some man, or just picking some man. Everything happens in due time and season. Just because it is not happening when you think it should happen doesn't mean that the congress is corrupt.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 9/28/2012 3:18:52 PM

give thanks Ark I for partly answering the question that always troubles my soul, you are much better than those who have nothing to say or ask but just come through to spread bad vibes and express their hate and grudge against me because of the reasonings I post!

The reason why I think the congress is now corrupt is because Emmanuel-I Himself predicted so, seen?

John 21:15-18;
....Most assuredly, I say to you, when you were younger, you girded yourself and walked where you wished; but when you are old, you will stretch out your hands, and another will gird you and carry you where you do not wish."

If you meditate upon this Scripture, then you will see that Emmanuel-I was signifying what would happen after the death of His old flesh, what would take place when Peter would take over His sheep, seen?
And it's very clear here that He was predicting some corruption to take place after He had gone away, seen?
And this corruption would continue to exists till the day He would return again to get rid of it, seen?
That means as long as He has not returned again in flesh, the corruption would still exist, seen?

That's why I think that after the priests took over, the congress became corrupt, seen?
And instead of crowning Emmanuel-I, they have crowned as many white priests as they can, which I feel is a fulfillment of the wise words of Emmanuel-I, seen?

Raspect..

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 9/28/2012 5:07:44 PM

I was meditating on why so many people who hear what I say always express their dislike of my words,
and I thought it must be because my words are like the stings of a scorpion, seen?
I speak hard things, bitter in the ears of many, in particular those who hate the truth, seen?

But that is my real nature, so I always wonder why some people try to rearrange me, and make me a person they expect me to be...crazy they must be, and I have no time for them!

Let me tell them this;
I will be here, I am not going anywhere!
I will remain the same and never change or else I would be fake, I will only get harder and more mature in the same things with time as I reason more and more here, seen?

One love still..

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/28/2012 5:09:25 PM

Ras Kanjas,

Part of the reason people react towards the I the way they do is because of the way the I speaks. The I sometimes says things that incite those kinds of reactions. Look at what the I said below:

----------------------
give thanks Ark I for partly answering the question that always troubles my soul, you are much better than those who have nothing to say or ask but just come through to spread bad vibes and express their hate and grudge against me because of the reasonings I post!
----------------------

Saying a thing like that is almost gauranteeing a harsh reaction, so the I shouldn't be surprised when the I gets it. Hopefully those that read those words can resist the temptation to speak harshly, because that will only just continue this useless cycle of strife.

And look at what the I said before:
-----------------
You see, when the Pope dies, another man is always there to take his place, seen?
When the President dies, another person is there to replace them, seen?
And these replacements are done in flesh also, not just in spirit, seen?
When the Queen dies, another bomboclat is there to take her office, seen?
And that is the way it must be, seen?

Remember the wise words of King Selassie-I when He made it clear that He was a man, and that He would be replaced by the oncoming generation, seen?

So my question is, if this congress ain't corrupt, why have not the members crowned Emmanuel-I that the words of Jah may be fulfilled?
-----------------

I don't know how the I would not have expected the reaction the I recieved. If the I instead said this, the I would likely have not gotten the same reaction, and the I point would still have been expressed:

-----------------
You see, when the Pope dies, another man is always there to take his place, seen?
When the President dies, another person is there to replace them, seen?
And these replacements are done in flesh also, not just in spirit, seen?
When the Queen dies, another --- is there to take her office, seen?
And that is the way it must be, seen?

Remember the wise words of King Selassie-I when He made it clear that He was a man, and that He would be replaced by the oncoming generation, seen?

So my question is, --- why have not the members crowned Emmanuel-I that the words of Jah may be fulfilled?
-----------------

Every action will have a reaction. Others, including Iself, have also said things to the I in the past that has caused a harsh reaction from the I. And if we expressed ourselves differently, then our point would have been made without causing a harsh reaction from the I.

In I response in I previous post, I almost included some words that might have caused a harsh reaction from the I, but I chose to use self control and resist the temptation to say things that would instigate such a reaction and thought more carefully about what I would say. If all of I and I would put more effort towards that, I and I could prevent the waste that comes with fussing and fighting. Too often we spend too much of our time pushing along the cycle of strife, wasting so much time speaking strife instead of speaking more fruitful things.

Imagine if I and I (not just I and the I, but all who have Reasoned on this forum) took all the times where we were fussing and fighting, and instead spoke in the same manner as the times where I and I reasonings were peaceful and fruitful. Imagine how much better all of I and I would have been, I and I would have gained so much. But instead, we have chosen to strike eachother with words, and in the end, no good thing was accomplished during the communications of strife, only time was wasted that could have been spent on more fruitful things.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/28/2012 5:10:55 PM

I don't think the congress is crowning as many white priests as they can. If a white person comes amongst them and Live according to the Ways of Right, then they can be made a priest.

If the I wants to blame somebody for the fact that there are white Bobo priests, then the I would have to blame Emmanuel because it was Him that told His people that white people can be Bobo priests if they are Man of Right.

The I has good Reason to feel the way the I does about white people, what some of them did to the people of Zimbabwe is such wickedness. But the people that did those things to Zimbabwe, and those that did all sorts of other wickedness against Africans, Asians and others around the world don't represent all white people. Not all white nations participated in those things and some white nations were victimized by these same devils that victimized Africans, Asians and others. And even amongst the white nations that did or are doing those things, some people don't participate, some people also speak against it, and some people also physically fight against it.

If the I looks at these words from Haile Selassie I,

And we must look into ourselves, into the depth of our souls. We must become something we have never been and for which our education and experience and environment have ill-prepared us. We must become bigger than we have been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community.

He said, "We must become something we have never been", because tribal, race and national wars has always caused division amongst people and have caused so much unnecessary destruction, death and all sorts of other wickedness amongst humans.

And He said, "and for which our education and experience and environment have ill-prepared us", because:

1) Education - nations all around the world have raised their people over the centuries to divide eachother based on nation, race, religion and other factors of division. And most of this "education" was instigated by war mongers and false rulers, who wanted to gather some people together to fight for them, so that the war mongers could gather more control and power at the expense of the people they grouped together to fight for them.
2) Experience - As a result of the "education" provided by the devils, people all over have been victimized by others and have had such a bad experience because of this. So because of the factors below, both the victims and aggressors have increased their divisions and hate against eachother.
- experience of being victimized
- the fact that the war mongers tended to group people by colour, race, nation, religion etc., so the enemy tended to be different than the victims by some type of grouping.
- the "education" given over the centuries to both the victims and aggressors that brought division based on colour, nation, religion etc. (education that often occured even before people became victims, because the devils ruling over them who desired control and power used those same division techniques to group people to fight for them, and sometimes today's victims were at one time aggressors against some other group of people or sometimes against the same group of people that are now the aggressors)

3) Environment - Education and Experience have created an environment in almost all countries where division is king. People divide eachother over race, colour, nationality, religion, philosophy etc., as I mentioned, and also divide eachother based on commercial products, whether types of cars, computers, phones, sport teams, etc. etc. etc. So people are always being trained with division in their mind, which makes it easier to group people to fight for the war mongers.

So even though all those things have ill-prepared us to Live as One. Haile Selassie I has shown I and I to still Live as One, and overcome the teachings of the devils of past, present and future. So that I and I can become members of a New Race, which is actually the Oldest Race, which we were before we embraced division.

Those foolish divisions have even affected RasTafarI people, where some who say "I am Bobo", are against Nyahbinghi and/or other RasTafarI people who are not Bobo, and some that say "I am Nyahbinghi", are against Bobo and/or other RasTafarI people who are not Nyahbinghi. And this same division occurs again with all sorts of RasTafarI people.

And Selassie I also taught I and I these things:

I must say that black and white, as forms of speech, and as a means of judging mankind, should be eliminated from human society. Human beings are precisely the same whatever colour, race, creed or national origin they may be.

We have seen again during our visit that God has not been partial in His divine creation. The difference of colour is a notion which has no significance and the futility of asserting a difference has now become obvious.

All those sayings of people that talk about one race being chosen for a certain role, or better at this or that than others, is not the way of Selassie I. That is the way that was introduced into our thinking by those that have caused division amongst I and I, those that have grouped people to fight for them so that they can gain power and control.

"Human beings are precisely the same", so where is their room for such divisions when I and I are precisely the same? "God has not been partial in His divine Creation". The role of people should be judged by "their talents and abilities rather than by the less meaningful and far more superficial standards of race and religion" as Selassie I shows I and I.

Why does the I think that Emmanuel showed the Bobo that people of any Race can be a Bobo priest, as long as they are Man of Right? He showed them that because that is the mindset and thinking of God. That is why Haile Selassie I showed the same mindset, because it is the mindset of God.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 9/29/2012 12:48:46 AM

You haven't yet fully understood all these wise words of Jah that you quoted in your last reasoning, have you?

Because one thing you should understand first is that God Has many attributes and characteristics, seen?
And one these attributes of Jah is Love.......which He manifested as Haile Selassie-I, seen?
King Selassie-I showed nothing but pure love to all mankind regardless of all other things, seen?
But God ain't Love alone, God is also Power, Justice or Judgement, as well as Wisdom, seen?

So when I speak, I often do so in terms of other attributes of God, in particular His Judgement, because I feel nothing noticeable has been done as yet concerning His Judgement since there is no freedom at all, seen?
And I have noted that many people dislike the tidings of Judgement, rather they like God's Love the most no wonder they always quote from the speeches of Selassie-I, seen?

King Selassie-I did not come to abolish the Law or Plan of God, no,
instead He came here to fulfill God's Love, seen?
And He taught and demonstrated how we all should live in Love, seen?
And if we all love another, then of course a new human race will result, but that would be as a result of Love, pure love like He showed to everyone, seen?
If we truly love one another, then we will see one another as our own self......so we will see and refer to each other like our own self, and we will regard all humans as one, thus the new race Selassie-I envisaged, seen?
And I am not against that because that is God's will, seen?

But I stand for God's Judgement, seen?
And I also stand for the restoration of Israel, the repatriation of the black nation to her Africa, seen?
So I seperate people according to their race because repatriation will be done on racial grounds also, seen?
How can we repatriate without taking into account the skin colour of the people, it's ridiculous!

Bless still..

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 9/29/2012 1:11:41 AM

...in the beginning God chose Israel as His own people to accomplish His plan.

And if Haile Selassie-I came here to abolish this plan, then I would not have accepted Him as God!

Seen?

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 9/29/2012 1:50:39 AM

Kanjas it is clear the I kwows not I Majesty, The I should be striped of the title of Ras,
You continue to display nothing but foolish ignorance, its not knowledge you seek but to be seen as above your Brothers, Sisters and even God. Nothing but vain imagination. Step away from the Ganja and stop trying to create your own foolishness based on the music of Sizzla. Humble the Iself and meditate!!

Ark I how much longer will the I waste time with this person?

Blessed Love

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 9/29/2012 3:29:55 AM

The topic is 'wanna learn about Emmanuel-I',

So Matthew, if you have nothing to say or ask about Emmanuel-I, why can't you just stay mute and listen to what we have to say? Rather than posting nonsense here!

Come on..

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I