I don't think the congress is crowning as many white priests as they can. If a white person comes amongst them and Live according to the Ways of Right, then they can be made a priest.
If the I wants to blame somebody for the fact that there are white Bobo priests, then the I would have to blame Emmanuel because it was Him that told His people that white people can be Bobo priests if they are Man of Right.
The I has good Reason to feel the way the I does about white people, what some of them did to the people of Zimbabwe is such wickedness. But the people that did those things to Zimbabwe, and those that did all sorts of other wickedness against Africans, Asians and others around the world don't represent all white people. Not all white nations participated in those things and some white nations were victimized by these same devils that victimized Africans, Asians and others. And even amongst the white nations that did or are doing those things, some people don't participate, some people also speak against it, and some people also physically fight against it.
If the I looks at these words from Haile Selassie I,
And we must look into ourselves, into the depth of our souls. We must become something we have never been and for which our education and experience and environment have ill-prepared us. We must become bigger than we have been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community.
He said, "We must become something we have never been", because tribal, race and national wars has always caused division amongst people and have caused so much unnecessary destruction, death and all sorts of other wickedness amongst humans.
And He said, "and for which our education and experience and environment have ill-prepared us", because:
1) Education - nations all around the world have raised their people over the centuries to divide eachother based on nation, race, religion and other factors of division. And most of this "education" was instigated by war mongers and false rulers, who wanted to gather some people together to fight for them, so that the war mongers could gather more control and power at the expense of the people they grouped together to fight for them.
2) Experience - As a result of the "education" provided by the devils, people all over have been victimized by others and have had such a bad experience because of this. So because of the factors below, both the victims and aggressors have increased their divisions and hate against eachother.
- experience of being victimized
- the fact that the war mongers tended to group people by colour, race, nation, religion etc., so the enemy tended to be different than the victims by some type of grouping.
- the "education" given over the centuries to both the victims and aggressors that brought division based on colour, nation, religion etc. (education that often occured even before people became victims, because the devils ruling over them who desired control and power used those same division techniques to group people to fight for them, and sometimes today's victims were at one time aggressors against some other group of people or sometimes against the same group of people that are now the aggressors)
3) Environment - Education and Experience have created an environment in almost all countries where division is king. People divide eachother over race, colour, nationality, religion, philosophy etc., as I mentioned, and also divide eachother based on commercial products, whether types of cars, computers, phones, sport teams, etc. etc. etc. So people are always being trained with division in their mind, which makes it easier to group people to fight for the war mongers.
So even though all those things have ill-prepared us to Live as One. Haile Selassie I has shown I and I to still Live as One, and overcome the teachings of the devils of past, present and future. So that I and I can become members of a New Race, which is actually the Oldest Race, which we were before we embraced division.
Those foolish divisions have even affected RasTafarI people, where some who say "I am Bobo", are against Nyahbinghi and/or other RasTafarI people who are not Bobo, and some that say "I am Nyahbinghi", are against Bobo and/or other RasTafarI people who are not Nyahbinghi. And this same division occurs again with all sorts of RasTafarI people.
And Selassie I also taught I and I these things:
I must say that black and white, as forms of speech, and as a means of judging mankind, should be eliminated from human society. Human beings are precisely the same whatever colour, race, creed or national origin they may be.
We have seen again during our visit that God has not been partial in His divine creation. The difference of colour is a notion which has no significance and the futility of asserting a difference has now become obvious.
All those sayings of people that talk about one race being chosen for a certain role, or better at this or that than others, is not the way of Selassie I. That is the way that was introduced into our thinking by those that have caused division amongst I and I, those that have grouped people to fight for them so that they can gain power and control.
"Human beings are precisely the same", so where is their room for such divisions when I and I are precisely the same? "God has not been partial in His divine Creation". The role of people should be judged by "their talents and abilities rather than by the less meaningful and far more superficial standards of race and religion" as Selassie I shows I and I.
Why does the I think that Emmanuel showed the Bobo that people of any Race can be a Bobo priest, as long as they are Man of Right? He showed them that because that is the mindset and thinking of God. That is why Haile Selassie I showed the same mindset, because it is the mindset of God.