Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4904&start_row=1

Wanna learn about Emmanuel I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bhang Sent: 9/25/2012 5:09:36 PM

Hello my brothers and sisters, tis time I ask you for some information about Holy Emmanuel I, as Iman has a very poor knowledge about him.

Thank you all

Messenger: Prophet Abraham Sent: 9/26/2012 6:48:02 AM

BLESSED LOVE HON. BHANG

GIVE THANKS FOR LIFE AND FOR OUR OMNIPOTENT LIFEGIVER, THE GREAT I AM THE I AM, JAHOVIA JAH RASTAFARI.

MOST RT. HON. KING EMMANUEL (GOD WITH US) IS THE SAME HIGH PRIEST MELCHEZIDEK, THE SAME LIVING BLACK MOSES, THE SAME SON OF GOD JES-US IN THE FLESH, THE LIVING GOD WHO COMETH TO REDEEM HIS CHILDREN INTERNATIONALLY, UNIVERSALLY. WITHOUT BEGINNING, WITHOUT END, WITHOUT PARENTS, ONLY ONE HEAVENLY FATHER IN MOUNT ZION. THE MAN SAY "SEE THE KING IN THE I SELF". THE MAN IS PROPHESIED IN ISIAH 7:14 AND AGAIN MATTHEW 1:23.

IN 1958 (WESTERN TIME) THE MAN GATHER 3000 RASTAFARI CHILDREN, ALONG WITH BONGO WATTU, TO A NYAHBINGHI SEMINAR ON FREEDOM, REDEMPTION AND INTERNATIONAL REPATRIATION. THIS WAS WHEN THE BLACK CONGRESS, ETHIOPIA AFRICA BLACK INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS CHURCH OF TRUE DIVINE SALVATION WAS ESTABLISHED. FROM THAT TIME THE WICKED EGYPT/JAMAICA SYSTEM FIGHT THE MAN AND TRY CRUCIFY H.I.M. DAILY. STILL EVEN THE MAN DID ROYAL OFFICIAL WORKS EVEN FROM CREATION, AND AGAIN IN THIS TIME FROM THE 40'S. THE ROYAL QUARTERS WAS CHANGED MANY TIMES WHEN SODOM BULLDOZE AND SET FIRE TO THE DIFFERENT HOLY QUARTERS. NOW THE KINGS MISSION IS HEADQUARTERED AT TEN MILES BULL BAY, SAINT ANDREW, JAMAICA/EGYPT, AND SAME WAY HAVING ROYAL TABERNACLES AND PRIEST OFFICES IN MOUNT ZION, IN THE REGIONS OF ETHIOPIA, KENYA, GHANA AND MORE ON THEIR WAY. JOHN MARCUS I SAY THE BANNERS OF THE RED BLACK AND GREEN SHALL FLOW IN EVERY LAND OF MOUNT ZION, SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI. JAH COME TO FULFILL PROPHECY AND HISTORY.

WHEN H.I.M. EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I COME TO SAVE HIS CHILDREN IN JAMAICA/EGYPT 1966, THE MAN BLESS THE MAN AND CHOOSE THE MAN HIS SERVANT. (HEBREWS 7). KING EMMANUEL, ALONG WITH CA. 30 OTHER BRETHREN RECEIVED GOLD MEDALS FOR THEIR WORKS IN RASTAFARI. LATER WHEN THE JAMAICAN GOVERNMENT ASKED H.I.M. TO ESTABLISH AN ETHIOPIAN EMBASSY IN JAMAICA, THE KING ANSWERED "I ALREADY HAVE MY AMBASSADOR IN JAMAICA", HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI.

THE MAN SAY THERE IS NO WAY TO THE FATHER BUT THROUGH THE SON. IF ONE KNOWS HON. KING EMMANUEL, ONE WILL KNOW HIS FATHER THE BLACK KING HAILE SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI. KING EMMANUEL IS THE LAMB WHO WAS SLAY, EVEN THE FATHER SAY HE FOLLOW CHRIST THE SON, FOR THEY ARE ONE.

TO GAIN KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING ABOUT THE MAN, ONES SHOULD READ THE HOLY BIBLE (KING EMMANUEL SAY KING JAMES VERSION IS A GOOD ENGLISH VERSION). ALSO THROUGH PRAYER AND DAILY DEDICATION ONES WILL SEE MUCH FULNESS. AND ONES SHOULD GO TO THE MAIN SOURCE AND NOT LEARN ABOUT GOD FROM SATAN MOUTH. REASON WITH THE ROYAL PRIEST, PROPHETS AND EMPRESSES OF THE E.A.B.I.C.C.S. THE MAN SAY MAN OF RIGHT IS GOD IN FLESH, MEN OF WRONG IS SATAN IN FLESH, WOMAN OF RIGHT IS GODDESS IN FLESH, WOMEN OF WRONG SATANESS IN FLESH. 1ST JOHN CHAPTER 4 TO BE READ AND CONTINUED MY LORD AND EMPRESS. PROPHECY OF JAH HOLY HILL AND SALVATION IS READ IN THE PROPHET MICAH CHAPTER 4. THE MAN SAY FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS VAIN AND DEATH. ONES MUCH MANIFEST JAH SALVATION IN THE FLESH, NO SPIRITISM-THING CANNOT GO THROUGH.

IT WAS THE SAME MAN EMMANUEL, HE WAS BORN IN ABYSSINIA
IT WAS THE SAME MAN EMMANUEL, HE WAS BORN IN ABYSSINIA
FARI SAY ALL THE ISRAELITES TALKING ABOUT
THE SAME MAN EMMANUEL

KING EMMANUEL THE 7TH ADONI I GOD JAH RASTAFARI.

THIS WAS JUST A SHORT REASONING ON THAT IMPORTANT SUBJECT OF THE MOST RT. DADA. I WILL REASON MORE EXTENSIVELY WHEN I MAN WILL HAVE THE TIME MY LORD. HOPE THESE WORDS HAVE HELPED WITH SOME CLARIFICATION HONORABLE.

AND LOVE, GLORY AND SALVATION UNTO I&I LIVING GOD KING SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI, FROM EVERLASTING TO EVERLASTING.

I AM
HON. PROPHET ABRAHAM
E.A.B.I.C.C.S.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/26/2012 9:12:03 AM

Give thanks and Ises Hon Prophet Abraham.Iman love the Bobo order and wish to learn more.Is 7,a virgin giving birth to Immanuel I(Jesus).How does king Immanuel fulfill the prophecy in dis ya time because the I said him no have a madda or fadda.Iman came across with teachings of H.I.M and Marcus Garvey,can the I share Immanuel I teachings.

Messenger: Bhang Sent: 9/26/2012 5:08:24 PM

Be the Most High with you Hon. Pro. Abraham as you have worked good into me by the info you provided. It's good to have a basement to start to gain knowledge, and I really hope you have more time to expand your reasoning and strengthen our consciousness.

Bless

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 9/27/2012 4:13:29 AM

Prophet Abraham,

Why has the congress not crowned Emmanuel-I in flesh after the death of His old flesh in 1994?
I mean who is there now to represent that Moses, that Jesus Christ of Nazareth, that Lamb who opened all the seven seals?
I mean someone from the line of David must sit upon the throne of King Emmanuel-I in flesh and not just in spirit!

Seen?

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 9/27/2012 4:29:50 AM

You see, when the Pope dies, another man is always there to take his place, seen?
When the President dies, another person is there to replace them, seen?
And these replacements are done in flesh also, not just in spirit, seen?
When the Queen dies, another bomboclat is there to take her office, seen?
And that is the way it must be, seen?

Remember the wise words of King Selassie-I when He made it clear that He was a man, and that He would be replaced by the oncoming generation, seen?

So my question is, if this congress ain't corrupt, why have not the members crowned Emmanuel-I that the words of Jah may be fulfilled?

Selassie-I..

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 9/27/2012 8:28:43 AM

Emmanuel means "God with In" or "God is with us" every priest crowned is Emmanuel. Selassie I sits on the throne eternally, how can God die? how can any who is one with God die?

Ras Kanjas one is one without seperation !

Haile Selassie I
Jah RasTafarI
ever living

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/27/2012 10:59:49 AM

There is something Iman yet to Iverstand.The Bobo say king Immanuel I opened the seals and him is the lamb in the book of Revelation,the Nyah say H.I.M is the lamb who opened the seals,now which is which now,InI are taught H.I.M is the returned Messiah to sit upon David's throne now Ras Kanjas say Immanuel sat on David's throne yet his lineage is not the same as Selassie I according to flesh,please let this be clear.BLESSED

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 9/27/2012 11:09:25 PM

Ras Kanjas,

Jah Lives ForIvermore.

Please don't disrespect King Emmanuel I or the EABIC again or don't bother coming back to this forum.

Destruction of the Flesh is not the ending of Life.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 9/28/2012 5:15:04 AM

Eleazar,

Stop intimidating me!
And stop depriving me of my freedom of speech!
Because the question that I asked Prophet Abraham with regard to the coronation of Emmanuel-I is of supreme importance......and I expect an answer from him because he is one of the members of the congress, not intimidation from you, seen?
So stop doing that to me because I never disrespected King Emmanuel-I at all, though I suggested that the congress must be corrupt, which is true, seen?

And what makes you think that I dissed Emmanuel-I?

Curious..

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I