Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4893&start_row=1

What causes mankind to fall down during groun'ation

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/18/2012 6:29:13 PM

These some of the mystics I have witnessed during groun'ation.One Sabbath an Idren came with him next man to give Ises to the King and it was the 1st Ime of the next man to be on groun'ation.We were about trinity Idrens including him(the next man)and before InI could fetch firefood InI had to role about three joints of spliff and then resumed.It was then when InI were opening the groun'ation with an Anthem and the next man just fell down facing downwards just as how an avocado fall from a tree branch.I was very shocked,the Idren was then taken under a shed and was given water fe drink,later on the man said he knew nothing about what was going on,according to him,he only saw a darkeness.Last strong I friend insisted dat I should collect him so dat InI will go up the hills,it was him first Ime too,and the same thing happened to him also and him said he only saw a slight darkeness.Mystical this!!!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/19/2012 12:32:32 AM

I have seen this happen once. One Idren I used to Trod with said it is called "arc out". It can happen for different reasons. the Irits are High during Nyahbinghi, so sometimes a person whose Irits are weak could fall. Other times, it is when a person starts to Learn to Rise up their Irits and when they try to Rise, they lose the focus of the Energy, and they arc out. Other times, a person might come with some bad thoughts and bring the wrong spirits with them, and when they try to Rise, they fall.

The reason it is called arc out is related to an electric arc. An electric arc is when two electrodes are near each other and electricity passes through the air and joins the two electrodes. Rising the Irits is similar to that, so when the connection is made by someone who is inexperienced, the Iritual arc moves too much and is not steady, and if a person can't steady the vibration, they could arc out, and when that Iritual connection breaks, they might drop if they don't catch theirself.

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/19/2012 4:08:45 AM

So attaining some form of peace the I is missing in the I life is necessary? As well as practicing reaching igher heights as reached in groun'ation this will help build the connection in I brain? Wll it not create a stronger connection to break it at once and get high

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 9/19/2012 6:06:08 AM

I have never seen a man fall flat so in the Nyahbinghi groundation, but the explanation offered by Ark I seems likely to I. The reason I think so is because of an experience that happened to I not long ago that I think was similar, but not the same.

I had been working all day at Fairfield house, and Ones and Ones suggested that I and I carry on the works overnight since there was much to do and not much time to do it. I and I were all willing but before I and I got out the floodlight and candles and started again, I and I got some food and rested for a while. I was sitting in what was once His Majesty's living room alone holding a Iditation trying to bring some of I energy back for the works, but I was very tired and because I hadn't expected to be pulling an all nighter, I body was telling I to sleep. I mind was slipping into foolishness like 'why did I not just go home and go to bed? I alrady did plenty of work today', when suddenly there was something in the air that let I know the Irits of His Majesty were present. But because I was so tired and I mind and body were out of step with the Irits as they rose to some heights I wasn't used to, I felt physically ill and I had to run from the room and dash to the toilet to throw up. After that, I returned and calmed Iself and I energy returned, but I Idren who's been around the house from his days as a child, came in, and I could tell he knew what had happened, and he just smiled and asked if I was alright. After that, I and I went back outside and worked by candle and floodlight and got the works finished in quick time with the same Irits present. When the morning came, I and I all just lay down on the lawn in a line to rest. I never actually got any sleep, but still the work and the little rest restored I so I and I rose up from the rest and did more works the next day.

Definately though, the experience built I up Iritually. Falling down is a part of learning to get back up again stronger than before. No point just lying on the ground after all.

Blessed love

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/19/2012 7:21:00 AM

I once reasoned about it with some of the elders and they were saying it is the purification by the hola Iyahbinghi fyah and they said it is usually caused by the dirty food we nyam or evil things we do,so the temple would not stands those Igher Irits.What I still remember is dat the 1st Idren whom I mentioned was a cigarette smoker and an alcoholic and it was said by the bredrin who came with him dat he trod all the way from him place smoking him cancer sticks and hid some jus beneath the hola mountains.The 2nd bredrin,I next man was an alcoholic and is still in the process to stop.One thing Iman realized is when some people are just starting the trod,they take it fe fun and think its a joke but Jah nuh sleep dats why things manifest that way in their presents,temple or Irits so as to see dat its not fe fun

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/19/2012 4:15:33 PM

i high is not worth much its like the engines supporting it are fluttering feel as though the high will go away soon, i want to do something but then feel the high will go away so i cant.

i feel all actions decrease i high.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/19/2012 11:02:55 PM

Yes I, RasTafarI people must take RasTafarI Trod seriously.  It is not a thing to try or play around with.  People need to Learn how serious it is and decide if they are willing to Livicate their life to RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.

I don't drink alcohol, but know many RasTafarI people that do, but the Ones that do seem to drink it in moderation.  I think it is better for the Irits of all RasTafarI people to not drink alcohol, but especially for those who are starting in the Trod.  Alcohol holds down the Irits, and when people are starting the Trod, their Irits are too weak and it can cause their Iritual growth to be very slow or stop it all together.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I