Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4875&start_row=21

Is it Ilafull to nyam milk

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: DURU Sent: 2/18/2013 6:50:15 AM

Blessed to all

Greetings baba, since H.I.M have no locks does it mean InI have to cut it too? D pic shows H.I.M have no locks right?
Its not about being a follower but rather an inspiration and manifestation of H.I.M works and realization of InI divinity and freedom(freewise) from mental slavery. To follow is still a kind of slave lacking overstanding, to overstand is to manifest Iself , H.I.M is not InI savior like a christian doctrines but rather Inspire InI to be a christ itself but not a follower since a follower still have a distance,InI is no Rastafarians but RASTAFARI, its about d unity through manifestation, InI is I own savior, H.I.M simply pointed d way and its up to InI to walk through it , JAH is no more nor less but equal , d creator is d creation itself always one never separate.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 2/19/2013 2:53:59 AM

Why the arguement¿¡¿¡¿¡

King Selassie-I read the Scriptures, and He found out that it is good to drink milk,
So He drank milk, for it is good for the body, just like it is written in the Bible, seen?

King Selassie-I also read the same Bible, and He found out that it was only compulsory for Holy Emmanuel-I to grow the locks in accordance with the law of the priests,
but it was rather optional for HIM to do the same since in the same Bible it wasn't instituted by God, seen?
The same thing happened to Marcus-I, seen?

These three men really knew themselves, and there wasn't any confusion......
...unlike nowadays when every person is doing what they think is right in their own sight, when every one grows their locks in violation of the law of the priests, when people disregard the Word of God and deviate to secular education, seen?

So we simply have to know ourselves, know who we are, accept it, and then do the right thing not in our own sight but before the eyes of the Most High Jah, seen?

Bless..

Messenger: Baba Sent: 2/19/2013 4:51:42 AM

HAILE bless!

I thought dis is a place of reasoning and overstanding, maybe I was wrong, since some try fi hold other opinions down...

@Duru:

Yuh really think to follow H.I.M is "still a kind of slave lacking overstanding"? So yuh ago make yuhre own rules an regulations? If yuh like to pickout just those things who fits yuh, feel free!
Yet dont cuss InI because of I sight!
InI nuh inna dat, seen! Iman obey JAH rules, since HIM irated InI, an not we ourselfs...InI rather serve inna ZION than to rule inna hell!

@Ras Kanjas:

InI fully agree

MISGANA LE SELASSIE

Messenger: DURU Sent: 2/19/2013 6:49:37 AM

Blessed to all

Greetings baba, no mean no disrespect but this is a reasoning and not holding down any opinion but simply stating I opinion about d subject , but if d I overstanding about what I said is false ,then simply see it as I own misoverstanding about d I point,and don't be offended about it.
I simply state that overstanding is not to be a follower but to manifest, not to follow any livity but to be d livity itself.
Same mistake is being done by majority christians and any organized religions ,dem just follow but not manifesting, to follow is to believe ,to overstand is to know which is a big difference , this how concepts and dogmas are created through believing, to follow H.I.M is different than to be Inspired by H.I.M , H.I.M intention is not to believe H.I.M works but to manifest it, meaning InI become d embodiement of H.I.M by manifesting H.I.M works.
This is what happen to d majority of christians for example, instead to be a christ dem remain as christians a follower and a bible is needed for a proof instead of InI own actions.
Why do d Idem think that H.I.M or Emmanuel is seen as christ? Its because dem manifest d teachings of christ meaning and become christ itself. Yes dem quoted d scriptures simply for InI to be inspired but not to remain as a believer and once InI has transformed to be christ then InI write their own scriptures such as d speeches of H.I.M.
Nothing wrong to believe but its goal is to overstand and d only mistake is to remain as a believer this why I said d lack of overstanding because once InI overstand something, InI simply know it not believe on it , not a follower or believer but a manifestation.
D teaching of christ is to be christ not to be a christian, d teaching of buddha is to be a buddha not to be a buddhist etc.....
to be christ is to be free because InI then already know and by knowing InI action will be d fruit of it, but to be a believer still is a slave and doctrines and scriptures are needed as a proof to support its doctrines or dogmas but not d one who already knows because truth is 1 and need no proof even on scriptures but simply doing its work but from this 1 truth many lies can be created and proof is needed to support it.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 2/20/2013 2:48:49 AM

Duru the I said: Greetings baba, since
H.I.M have no locks does
it mean InI have to cut
it too? D pic shows H.I.M
have no locks right?
Its not about being a
follower but rather an
inspiration and
manifestation of H.I.M
works and realization of
InI divinity and freedom
(freewise) from mental
slavery. To follow is still
a kind of slave lacking
overstanding, to
overstand is to
manifest Iself , H.I.M is
not InI savior like a
christian doctrines but
rather Inspire InI to be
a christ itself but not a
follower since a
follower still have a
distance,InI is no
Rastafarians but
RASTAFARI, its about d
unity through
manifestation, InI is I
own savior, H.I.M simply
pointed d way and its
up to InI to walk
through it , JAH is no
more nor less but
equal , d creator is d
creation itself always
one never separate True dat,Rastafari is a conception,what you think.A bird can fly and land and carry Rastafari works without it being aware it a carry Rastafari

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I