Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4874&start_row=1

I-man left a womban cause of u guys

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras congo Sent: 9/4/2012 6:23:13 PM

Hii have been trod ding for some time and I love rastafari . I read on this site nyabinghi law says u can't date White womban dem . So I told my girl this "Its a nyabinghi law I can't go out with u" but then I felt bad when I went on Facebook cause a rasta on there which was my Facebook friend had a baby with a White woman as a black male and said to me unity is what we need these days . I don't give a shit if that woman didn't like what I said cause she was Babylonian she kept drinking a lot and didn't know rasta livity. She also was met by me online because I man don't trod in Babylonian night clubs she was so eerie any way because she said she had been raped before .Please give me motivation on this trod my fellow youth man dem and I ncient elders . Bless

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/4/2012 6:35:33 PM

Greetings Ras Congo.I think the wombman is not the perfect I for the I especially a Nyahbinghi man,of course some who claim Rastafari marry white wombman but I think dats their own views and not Rastafari's Kingsciples.InI are blackman so InI should love blackwombman so as to Intinue InI bloodline and race.Have patience and be still Jah Jah will reveal the best Empress for the I.Those negativities u know about her should open the I's eyes wild enough to see dat she's not the I for the I.Humble blessings!!!

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 9/4/2012 6:43:10 PM

Ras congo,

As far as I know there is no Nyabinghi law against inter-racial relationships.

Some choose to not intermarry, so it is more of a personal decision.

Look for a Righteous woman who is compatible with the I.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/4/2012 8:44:38 PM

You did not leave that woman because she was white...

Jah has Bigger reasons behind mans small reasons...

She was a bad influence on you, Rasta Man is a JAH JAH man and is no babylon woman lover man.

Praise JAH the most high... better alone than with one who gives no praise... Only trod with other Rastas, all else is distraction and ahindrance to Mount Zion.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/4/2012 8:47:55 PM

If she really loves you(babylon girl) than she would be glad to let you go your own way and she could go hers...

I know if Jah did not separate all these woman from me, I would have never been able to go completely free and be completely me.

I would have never found JAHs perfect Love meddling in a relationships with babylonians....

Jah is Grace

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/4/2012 11:40:42 PM

There is a restriction regarding inter-racial marriages in the Nyahbinghi Guidelines. Even so, some who Trod with the Nyahbinghi do come together with a woman who is not the same race.

Messenger: Ras congo Sent: 9/5/2012 4:14:32 PM

I read and understood all ur comments Rastafarian massive . Thank you , this site is a blessing . Thanks for your motivation people .

Messenger: apollo Sent: 9/5/2012 4:35:20 PM

I think Rasta is not about colour, I not racist. All races are equal under JAH, JAH IS LOVE. Just leave her because she have babylon actions but not because she is white. History and Jah will judge you if you are racist. I have seen some white woman who are rastas and they don't live like babyloans, they live like rastas. To marry a white sistren doesnt mean you don't love blacks, love doesn't look on colour. Just love a woman who loves you and who don't live like babylons.
JAH RastafarI.
ONE LOVE.

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I