Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4862&start_row=1

Ini mind

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/2/2012 7:07:14 PM

I believe the police were giving me a chance because they like me, they knew I am smart and have trouble expressing I self. I was high going on the bus. Something was making I feel scared like I was going to get arrested, I had to say something to these black men who worked for the bus company. I believed they were talking to me but I did not hear them they were taunting i to express some fire of rastafari all I heard dem say was the boy look like he can't hear, looking at me. I did not want to be disrespectful so after a few seconds I said I am a mysterious man all I could come up with agh that time. I then went on the bus and it did not leave for 30 mins during this time I believed they were waiting for me to say something or they would arrest me, they wanted i to talkto the bus man or the people sitting in the seats , they wanted i to say miracle words I was terrified so I asked a man next to me if he was spiritual but left it at that. As soon as I got on the bus There was a mother man on the bus saying very loud that's some heroine shit he's on some drugs or something like that but I ignored him. I asked when was the bus leaving I felt that everyone knew the bus was waiting for me but they didn't know. after this I relaxed.

Messenger: VictimofAggression Sent: 9/3/2012 11:17:23 AM

Ras Tafari told I. Ras Tafari deals with REALITY AND NOT Fantasy.

Seek Abba for fuller overstanding but I and I deal with REALITY and not Fantasy.

WOW THE POWER OF THE HOLA TRINITY HALLELUYAH HALLELUYAH

YAH LIVES REALITY NOT FANTASY

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 9/3/2012 12:01:20 PM

Yes brother

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I