Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4853&start_row=1

Study Methods

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/30/2012 8:51:04 PM

I study academic material in various ways. I usually read it once, and then read it over and over again. I read it in my head (visual learning) and I also read it out loud (auditory learning).

If I need to memorize something one thing I like to do is write it on a piece of paper over and over again until I can write the thing I am memorizing without looking at the answer.

These methods work and sometimes don't. It depends on how much is required to be memorized, and how much material is thrown at me at once.

I heard the herb Ginkgo biloba is good for memory but I haven't tried it yet.

Do the I them have any study methods that are particularly effective?

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 8/31/2012 6:47:20 AM

Yes I,I also heard dat ganja is good for memory if used properly.I usually read little by little i.e dividing a topic into subtopics and I read a topic 3 times once a day and I always give Iself 30-45 minutes so dat it won't be too much to memorize but I will also try the I methods maybe it will increase I memorization

Messenger: VictimofAggression Sent: 9/1/2012 6:09:59 PM

Selah. In memorizing my psalms and His Majesty speeches. In prophecy I re-read verses, and start memorizing verse by verse. With the Emperor's speeches I take a few sentences and re-read them over and over again until I have it memorized.

The big tip is to not lean on ones own overstanding. The Incients worked together and that's how the multitude are able to recite prophecy so easily. They either are studying or able to hear others doing the same thing, which re-enforces the Word.

Eating, and living Right must contribute to ones uplift and growth, and can only benefit I and I

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/4/2012 9:40:47 PM

this is effective for educating the conscious mind.

But to educate our subconscious mind we must dive into deep meditation.....

carry The truth, The Word of Jah, into your deepest being with the Boat of mediation..

we must not settle on with the waves of knowledge but must dive deep into the ocean.... JAHS THOUGHTS ARE DEEP

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I