Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4847&start_row=21

The trod is a spiritual war???

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/14/2012 12:44:10 PM

Don't get weary Congo man. Babylon take yo bag of money, I n I fill with Jah Jah love.

Messenger: bhongo bhingi Sent: 9/18/2012 6:29:50 AM

GREETINGS KING Kangas; intreseted by the post and was taken to meditate the need for i andi academy and industry which focus on the special needs of brethren in the trod. your intitiative of pulling outa coolege for jah works is ideal but i'n i needs strenght to assist brethen in the shoes of zion mountain along the lines of repatriation; art and culture. hence as RasTafari i and i must work hard to establish an international business joint based on Jahworks for kings faced with such spiritual wars to find the right fronts to fight for! give thanks and respect!

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/18/2012 5:01:53 PM

Yes I,I yuteman also a music man and I dream was to get into the muzik industry after I graduate at college and dat would be the best Ime because dats when I mind heart and soul will be together and I think by dat Ime I would have been established financially

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 9/19/2012 11:41:51 AM

Blessed love bhongo bhingi,

In that interesting post you are talking about, I was in fact sharing with you my real personal life experience, the hardships and problems that I faced before the storm was over, before I could experience any calmness!

As for the international business based on Jah works for those that face hardships, I suggest that it is already established, it was established long before all these problems we face, seen?
Jah work was established internationally a long time ago when Satan started his work, seen?
Satan work is international and universal and everywhere,
and so Jah work must be also universal and everywhere in order to counteract the work of Satan, seen?

So just fight against Babylon whereever you are!
Just glorify Selassie-I in whatever place you might be,
and that is Jah work!

Seen?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I