Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4841&start_row=1

Don't spread bad vibes

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/22/2012 11:33:22 PM

If the I is feeling vex, sad or are dealing with other negative vibes, resist the temptation to spread those bad vibes. I and I RasTafarI are supposed to shine the light of Love and Strength. When the I is vex, resist behaviour like snapping at people over little things and spreading that negativity to them and making them feel vexation or sadness. When the I is sad, don't speak to people in ways that would make them feel that way.

Sometime when people are vex or sad, they like to talk about it with others to help them through the feeling. If the I must do that, then do, but I and I should increase our Strength so even that is not necessary. I and I are our brothers and sisters keepers, and must Learn to be Strong, because that is part of I and I Role.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 8/23/2012 4:40:11 AM

All along I thought I was the only one who feels that way sometimes.....
...but now I realize that there are other people who also do the same thing sometimes!

Sometimes I just feel vexed or angry, but for no apparent reason...and sometimes I feel like snapping at my Lioness over trivial issues, but my soul tells me not to do that, because it's wrong!
So usually when I feel this way, I just roll up a spliff of marijuana and smoke my problems away!
Smoke the herb until I become calm and pacified!
Then instead of snapping at her, or spreading the bad vibes to her through some other way, I just make love to my Lioness and spread the good vibes!

But usually when I meet some one other than my Lioness, I seldom show my inner feelings particularly bad feelings! I just conceal my sorrows or anger inside, and just show a normal expression to them!
I usually spread the bad vibes to my Lioness, but in an effort to share my sorrows or problems with her and allow her to help me through or solve them.

Please note that I don't just spread only the bad vibes to her, but to ensure the balance I also spread lots of good vibes to her......like when I am excited, I also excite her, seen?

But one thing I always make sure is not to act in my anger, for foolishness is the fruit of anger!

Raspect..

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 8/23/2012 6:37:11 AM

Give Thanks for the honesty Ras Kanjas.
For I its about self awareness . At times I get vexed and take it out on others, especially I loved ones, but its not untill after that I realise its not the person Im taking I anger out on thats the problem, but I own vexation .

Blessed love

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 8/23/2012 6:57:19 AM

True that brethren,

More often than not, when we want to take out our anger upon someone during vexation, we find out that the person we want to give the bad vibes ain't part of the problem at all...but just some innocent soul who happens to be in the presence of an angry man, seen?

It's self-awareness for real!

Raspect Matthew!

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 8/23/2012 9:11:10 AM

Give thanks for this Reasoning.

This past year I've been living among some vampires who really have no problem trying to dump their problems and vexations onto others, normally Iman. They allow their own problems to manifest as hostility and paranoia towards I to the point where they slandered I name and works and got I evicted from I home after misrepresenting I to the landlord as either a vicious drug dealing thug or a lazy ganja smoking hippy, as if I could be both. I had to write a 4 page letter to the landlord explaining the tribulations and wickedness they had put on I all year so that they didn't just have the word of the vampires to go on.
Something I have learned from that is not only to keep Iself from doing the same to others as much as possible, but also how to block people from doing it to I.
Because I overstand that their folly comes from their own ignorance, I made a serious conscious effort to not get wrathful with them and just get on with Selassie I works. Since I housing situation turned out for the better and I am still free, I know all I have to do is keep Iself Righteous, and already I can see them stumbling and falling. One of them can't even be alone in the house without feeling terrified. Another gets in such a state over little insects that she can't even be in the same room as a moth without jumping all over the place screaming and throwing things to try and kill the creature.
Instead of dealing with their problems, they allow them to rule them, and now I've made it clear that their bad energy can't touch I, they have no way to outsource it and so it is destroying them from the inside out.

Blessed love

Messenger: VictimofAggression Sent: 8/23/2012 12:08:31 PM

So you saying don't spread bad vibes when it's you spreading bad vibes in real life not over the computer INSIDE THE NIGHI HOUSE BROTHER and not my BROTHER YIHDUA "TRADITION" so Iman a the good samaritan. THIS IS THE COMPUTER REAL LIFE IS REAL LIFE AND BUN YOU IF YOU THINK I HAVE NO RECOURSE OR NO RIGHTS IN THIS MATTER. CHECK NAH "NYAHBINGHI" "NYAHBINGHI" "NYAHBINGHI"

INVOKE YOUR OWN PURIFICATION

DO THE RESEARCH. YOU HAVE A TORONTO BINGHI PAGE. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME BINGHI WENT ON AT THAT LOCATION? REALLY I WANT TO KNOW BECAUSE THIS IS THE COMPUTER AND "REAL LIFE IS REAL LIFE"

JUDGEMENT TELL EVERYONE ON THE COMPUTER HOW BECAUSE YOU YOURSELF DO NOTHING FOR THE BINGHI IN TORONTO BECAUSE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE GUIDELINES ARE AND HOW MANY YOUTHS STARTED GETTING SHOT AND KILLED IN THAT SAME AREA AS JUDGEMENT FOR NOT HOLDING THE FAITH.

YOU MADE A WEBSITE BUT WHEN IS THE LAST TIME BEFORE JULY 23 THAT YOU WENT TO A BINGHI. IT'S ONLY YOU BECAUSE THE "REAL" ELDERS ARE ORGANIZED AND CENTRALIZED. SO WHEN IS THE LAST TIME BINGHI IN TORONTO WAS AT THAT LOCATION? IF IT WAS JUNE 2011 "BROTHER" FOR OVER A YEAR YOUR WEBSITE IS GIVING WRONG INFORMATION. WRONG INFORMATION.

HA HA HA YOU CLAIM TO KNOW SELLASSIE THE ALMIGHTY BUT HOW COULD YO EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER KNOW SELASSIE THE BLACK MESSIYAH, THE BLACK ALMIGHTY, THE "SALVATION" OF SO CALLED BLACK PEOPLE.

I WAS ALWAYS THERE AND WHEN PEOPLE START DYING YOU GET BUN UP FOR BEING A STUMBLING BLOCK.

YOU CAN NEVER TEACH ME WHO I AM STUMBLING BLOCK

FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEATH. DON'T LET STUMBLING BLOCKS KILL YOU OR MAKE YOU A VICTIM OF THE "BIBLICAL DEVIL" WHO SELLASSIE CAME TO DESTROY.

THIS IS THE COMPUTER. I AM HIS MAJESTY'S CHILD. TELL THE TRUTH THEN. MAN UP AND TELL THE TRUTH THAT YAH WILL PROVE. YAH HAS EVIDENCE.

IF BINGHI IS GOING ON AT THAT LOCATION YOU ARE LIKE A STUMBLING BLOCK. IF NOT, I ALREADY TOLD YOU BINGHI STOPPED YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE WEBSITE, WHICH IT HAS NOT BEEN, AND THAT IS TO BE NICE "FALSE INFORMATION"

ST.KITTS ADVOCACY FOR THE LEGALIZATION OF THE SACRAMENT.

TELL ME I HAVE NO RIGHTS. I'LL TELL YOU YOU'RE THE DEVIL.

MY RIGHTS ARE INALIENABLE.

Messenger: VictimofAggression Sent: 8/23/2012 12:14:55 PM

Weren't people Afraid of the Incients and Elders because they possess Yah's Fire? And the Trod and for what ever reason Allya calling allya self Ras Tafari still grew, and is growing

SNOOP LION I TALKING ABOUT. Let the I who has Overstanding, Overstand

Bless up Lion REAL TALK(S)

PLEASE DON'T UNDER SERVE MY COMMUNITY JUST LIKE "BABYWRONG"

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 8/23/2012 12:34:14 PM

VictimofAggression,

Why do you suddenly come through with a post that sound very personal like you got something against someone from some previous encounter?

Stop spreading bad vibes!

Yah hear me?

Messenger: VictimofAggression Sent: 8/23/2012 12:58:21 PM

Who is Yah. Is not Yah Jah true name before H.I.M. came and the descendants of slaves taught about him.

Yah hear me? send for me nah bring me before Yah's priests. Stop spreading bad vibes the "Real Elders" asking you to stop interupting and do the work that was started how long ago. but just like maroons and haiti You don't understand so how do you understand the brothers and sisters of liberation.

take my Abba's name in vain but send for me. take Yah's name in vain and you get burned. Yah doesn't listen to the lower self.

The early history of THIS MOVEMENT HOW THIS MOVEMENT STARTED, a Vote can't buy food and the lower self is decribed by H.I.M. in his Autobiography.

You can't hide and call yourself Rasta for ever.

Yah hear me? Yes. the naked clothed the hungry fed the sick nourished the aged protected

talking crap on a computer and REAL LIFE do the works I and I are suffering and your path is not the original path so you talking computer trash.

THIS MOVEMENT IS NOT A WANNABE EURO CHRISTIAN TING HENCE YOU GOING ASTRAY FROM THE ONES WHO ARE ON RECORD. SELLASSIE IS REAL THERE IS A RECORD.

the blood of Yah's Saints will be what? Haile Sellassie is the NEW NAME hence the corner stone thing in 1966

personal Yah sent I here. personal I am a/the "Black Man"

Messenger: VictimofAggression Sent: 8/23/2012 1:05:47 PM

why and how YOU suddenly come through and gwan like there are no High Priests who on Record converted Snoop to Righteousness. You ask questions little children know. You say things common sense should tell you to ask the ones who are Yah's Ingels.

Ask the ones who started the Iratical Speech. If you follow something then you follow the example/instructions. Man/Yah/Haile Sellassie and anything else. You went astray and you're leading the youth astray instead of bringing up to the house of Yah.

Corner stone Corner stone Corner stone.

There is an Ifficial way to deal with this. Do you even Know?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I