Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4822&start_row=51

ganga operations

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 55
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 8/16/2012 3:03:45 PM

It is up to the older generation to give guidance to the younger ones. Like it was said, the youth will find the herb on their own and do it with or without parents permission. So it is up to the parents and the elders to give guidance and share some overstanding with the youths on the proper use of herbs.

Psalm 104:14 He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth;

Man need to teach child how herb can best provide service to I and I.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 8/16/2012 3:14:47 PM

Yes I, I and I must educate I and I children on the proper use of herb, but only when they are ready. When each child is ready will vary, but I am of the opinion that I and I should make sure the youths are on a solid and firm foundation within themselves before I and I intruct them in using ganja.

Blessed love

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/16/2012 4:40:27 PM

Yes I bro Nazerite. I man personaly agree with de I. U cannot just give an apple to a baby. De baby haffe grow n develop teeth before she can eat an apple. I n I already know dat seed bearing herb was created fo I n I use but dat does not mean it shoud be missused. So if u can't giv chilli or a guava to a baby then why would somebody want a 7 year old child to start smokin ganja? Why not let de kid grow n have her brain fully developed physicaly n mentaly (when she's young adult) before, then u let her decide whether she wants to start smokin herb as part of her trod. Even when she's old enough she's got de choice to use it or not since it is not compulsory fo a rasta to smoke herb. Jah created many herbs fo I n I use so I n I should not be obssesd by one individual plant. I n I have a right to use ganja but dat doesn't mean we should make it to be a graven image. Dats just I personal opinion n overstanding. Blessed love.

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 8/28/2012 12:01:30 PM

Ark I how do make sure the water does not evaporate when i am steeping it for several hours?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/28/2012 1:45:08 PM

When the I is steeping, the heat should be turned off. It should either be steeped at room temperature, and then in the fridge if the I is going to steep it for a day or more. So there shouldn't be too much evaporation. Like I mentioned previously.

----------------
Some of the water will boil away, so after you are done boiling and steeping, strain out the Ganja (but keep it) and then add the water necessary to get it back to the amount needed in the recipe. Put both the water and Ganja in the muffins
----------------

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 55

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I