Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=481&start_row=11

What is the role of the female in TODAY!

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/9/2006 9:31:57 AM

Blessed Love, I feel as dawtas, I n I carry on the royalness of the Mother of Creation, of Empress Menen. I n I must itinue to support I n I lions and be obedient to I n I kings. But, I n I kings must honor him empresses, queens.

As Dawtas, I n I must look after each other and each others yutes. It starts from a simple word of support to sacrificing I n I time to uplift each other through these hard times.

So, anytime dawtas need a sistren, I am always here, especially through these times. I see it, the more I trodd righteous, babywrong and the devil workers will try hard to break I down. I am not alone on this, so it is important that I n I stand together. Dawtas must call upon other dawtas no matter how far I n I are separated geographically. I n I spirits are so innected that it is as if I n I are physically standing together. So walk in I-dance, safety, good health, and blessings from I n I dadda Jah Rastafari! Love Love

One Love
One Aim
One Destiny

Messenger: NESTASISTA Sent: 9/25/2006 5:57:42 PM

I ni na cyan take de shitsistematic brainwashing of de Islamic Faith and its callous attitude towards permissability of 4 wives. I nI stand firm in I Rasta-Livity--through 13 years of Islam--InI holy Piby and InI hola Rasta Books/ rare tapes survive intact.

JAH RASTAFARI IVER LIVING.

Dis one sistren alone in Jah word--stuck in Babylon--need King to Guide I n I out.

Selah.

NESTASISTA

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 10/1/2006 12:20:19 PM

Sometime we sistren haffa guide our Kings out, InI prefer we trod 2gether, balancing our trod out and to Jah!

RSK

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I