Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4808&start_row=11

ISRAEL!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 8/14/2012 6:29:45 PM

think the author was saying at one point that Africa and Arabia was the whole of Israel reight at one time
also the name Israel seems to mean he who strives with God

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 8/27/2012 1:03:34 PM

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/18/2012 7:14:49 AM

Greetings Black Heart The I said:I man don't agree with de
author when him seh Israelis are
God's choosen people. Maybe
he's refering to de god of Israel
not de almighty God. De god of
Israel is an illusory god invented
by some bias Israelites who
wrote some books of de bible.
Now many people confuse de
god of israel with de creator.
Der's no chosen God's people
but we are all God's people. I n
many of my fellow black people
here ina Africa know n we
proud dat we African not
Israelite. So I n I here don't need
to claim no Israeli heritage dat is
not ours fo we know our own
heritage is Africa Africans and Israelites are one people,the author quoted Amos9v7 to clarify it.Israel is not a country or area but people and Ethiopians/Africans come from dat bloodline.Father Abraham was foretold dat his seed shall be taken captive for 400years,realistical the Black race Itiopians were the only pple to be taken captive for 400years.H.I.M is Israelite,so it no make sense to try to separate Itiopians and Israelites,its just like trying to separate the image from the shadow

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 10/21/2012 6:44:26 AM

Greetings ones. Bro Zion Mauntain, I man do get what de I seh. I man is not tryin to bring no separation but I don't agree with u still. One thing I know about I is dat I man is Ithopian/African. I'm not an Israelite, I'm not a Jew. I n I black people istory is older n deeper than de bible. I n I black people existed before Adam n Eve of Eden. Like I said before, there is no chosen God people. De almighty belongs to no specific race, religion, tribe, colour, animal species, living organism or creed. De creator loves us all. Jah does not favour a race over other races. Giv thanks still fo de reasoning my God Mountain.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/21/2012 12:18:32 PM

Yes I my king Iman agree dat Africans are not Jews,aren't Jews not of the tribe of Judah only because not only Jews are Israelites.Iman think the author was emphasizing dat the land of Israel also compasseth the land of Ithiopia which means Israelites have their roots in Africa.I also agree dat Africans long before the Ible dats why Iman say dat Israelites have their roots in Africa.Moses married an Ithiopian wombman and Jah never had a problem with it and maybe Moses wasnt the only one to marry an African because Moses and other Israelites were Africans.Iman also want to question the I,wat can the I say about H.I.M,is H.I.M an Ithiopian or Israelite?BLESSED LOVE

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/21/2012 12:19:44 PM

Yes I my king Iman agree dat Africans are not Jews,aren't Jews not of the tribe of Judah only because not only Jews are Israelites.Iman think the author was emphasizing dat the land of Israel also compasseth the land of Ithiopia which means Israelites have their roots in Africa.I also agree dat Africans long before the Ible dats why Iman say dat Israelites have their roots in Africa.Moses married an Ithiopian wombman and Jah never had a problem with it and maybe Moses wasnt the only one to marry an African because Moses and other Israelites were Africans.Iman also want to question the I,wat can the I say about H.I.M,is H.I.M an Ithiopian or Israelite?BLESSED LOVE

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 10/21/2012 11:49:46 PM

Irie my king. Acording to de info I know his Marjesty is both Ithopian n Israelite. If Ithopia n Israel were in one country then why would de queen of Sheba be recognised as somebody from foreign land when she arrived ina Israel? Bless my lord.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/22/2012 7:51:35 AM

Greetings king Black Heart,the I said:Acording to de info
I know his Marjesty is both
Ithopian n Israelite............ Does the I see now?the I cannot even come with one word to identify H.I.M,israel/itiopia,why?because Israel and Ithiopia are one when we luk at bloodline not by territorial demacation,Noah their father was Ithiopian.God judged Miriam when she condemned Moses for marrying an Ithiopian wombman,Jah moved His ark to Ithiopia,this time Jah manifested in flesh in the land of Ithiopia representing the tribes of Israel which are the Africans."ARE YE NOT LIKE THE CHILDREN OF ITHIOPIA UNTO I,OH CHILDREN OF ISRAEL"

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 10/22/2012 12:49:50 PM

Well the history presented in the Bible is older than the book itself. Its as old as Black African history, it is the same. one

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 10/23/2012 12:24:05 AM

Yes I. If an Ithopian wombman marry a China man then a child is born from de two, de child can b said to be both chinese n African. Because de child has got de Ithopian heritage from his mother n china heritage from his father. De same applys to His Majesty, he had de African heritage from his mother side n de Israel heritage from his father side. De queen of Sheba was an African not Israelite, Solomon was an Israelite not African. Then Solomon n de queen had sex which resulted to de birth of a child between de Israel king n de African queen. Dis child was both Israelite n Ithopian due to de fact dat he got de Ithopian heritage from his mother n de Israel heritage from his father. There some Ithopians that are Israelite but not all Ithopians are Israelite. Most of us Africans have no Israel heritage so we are not Israelites but we are Ithopians. I man don't come from Noah or Abraham but I come from my own African ancestors. Bless my lord.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I