Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4807&start_row=1

Words flowing from river of truth

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/8/2012 10:35:18 PM

Jah is Black, Jah is white, Jah is Yellow brown, yellow orange, red, green indigo blue purple.

Jah is United. Not divided
Jah is One , from where The All is From.

Many drops of water experience being a different color in the rainbow but the are all one water and the light that gives them all color is One Light.

One Love, without white, theres no black, without, big, theres no small, without negativity there is no positive, without heat there is no cold, with out the young how does one know what is old?!

Jah is the One from which this was all born.
The essence of All things is Jah
The Spirit concentrates in those who welcome Jah and prepare a place for Jah Spirit in their lives.

Spirit can make flesh and mind, but mind and body can never make spirit. And whoever believes shall not perish but have life everlasting.

One Love, no matter who you are , there is place for you in Rastafari, only you can fill that spot..

Within and without, Jah fills this Iniverse with the VibrIration of life, and where this Spirit flows there is Joy and peace and love and harmony, Thanks and Praises and all is irie, becasue Jah is Good and cant create nothing less.

But when there is a block of this higher cosmic God Energy from pouring into these bodIes and temples, there is no life life a church with out the spirit in it, it can only decay.

Satin is the block, the illusion, yes an illusion in the way of this spiritual flow between Jah and man.
Babylon is all phantasy has no worth besides what people imagine and fancy in their minds.

Remove this dam of illusions and lies from the river of life, and Bless. flow freely with the peace of the river of life an on the banks is the tree of life healing the nations.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/9/2012 5:11:54 PM

Yes I,

Rally Round the Red, Gold, and Green.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 8/9/2012 7:13:55 PM

Blessed Love Jessep
Many of the I's writings are inspirational too I, I dont always comment on them but I do read and apprecilove the I's word Sound.

"Spirit can make flesh and mind, but mind and body can never make spirit. And whoever believes shall not perish but have life everlasting."
SELAH my brother

Peace and love

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I