Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4795&start_row=31

Nyah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 68
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 8/8/2012 8:25:10 AM

hahaha...!
Brethren, it's not a matter of how many people agree with Ark I, and how many disagree with me,
But it's a matter of accepting the truth, seen?
Who cares if you disagree with me or not?
Do i post reasonings here so that you agree with me?
If you have nothing to ask or say about Bobo Shanti, then why can't you just shut up your mouth?

Brethren this is not a voting site for elections, where people form factions, but this is a reasoning forum for sharpening each other's brains.

Seen?

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 8/8/2012 8:26:54 AM

you come across hostile sometimes Kanja , Shut my mouth?? aint i aloud to view my opinion? and how are you so sure in your own truth? have you ever thought that your in the wrong?

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 8/8/2012 8:27:48 AM

For shapening each other brain correct, but your brain aint ganna get sharpened if you are so sure in your own view...

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/8/2012 4:06:28 PM

Giv thanks fo de answer to I question Prophet Abraham. More questions: is de Bobo turban supposed to be of specific clothing material n colour or any cloth n colour? Also is dere a specific way of wraping it? If I gather with Bobo idrens, do I have to wrap a turban too? Is it allowed to use a hat instead of a turban to cover de head in Boboshanti? How about diet? What kind of diet is followed n which food is forbiden under Boboshanti? Tel mi about de Bobo hill also. Blessed love.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/9/2012 12:14:53 AM

Ras Kanjas, you said to Prophet Abraham
--------------
Don't invite me to contact you, because I am not interested in the congress
-------------

Again, showing your swell headedness. You have no interest in the Black Congress because you prefer to lean on your own misunderstanding and make up your own version of Bobo.

Prophet Abraham said,
------------------
BELOVED BRETHREN RAS KANJAS. I PRAY THAT THE I WOULD HUMBLE AND LISTEN TO WHAT IMAN THE BOBO MAN, THE LORDS SERVANT SAY ABOUT I&I BLACK CONGRESS INSTEAD OF WHAT SOME OUTSIDERS SAY AROUND. THAT WAS REALLY ALSO ONE OF THE REASONS I WROTE IN HERE, BECAUSE THE MEDITATION IS NOT IRIE, IT IS NOT OF OUR FATHER JAHOVIA, BUT OPPOSITION
---------------

Prophet Abraham wasn't bragging about being a member of the Congress. He was showing you that your interpretation of Bobo is wrong, and if you want to know what Bobo is about, you should speak to Ones of the E.A.B.I.C.C.S. so you can Learn the True Ways of Bobo, instead of following a false version.

Ras Kanjas, the I said to I,
------------
Don't post reasonings about me, rather tell us what you know about Bobo Shanti to prove that you have nothing against me, seen?
------------

The Reason you are being mentioned is because you are saying things in the name of Bobo that are not true. By saying I have something against you, you are implying that I am speaking the way I am speaking about you because you think I have some vendetta against you. It has nothing to do with that, I am showing you to seek Bobo to Learn about Bobo instead of leaning on your own or somebody else's misunderstanding. If you would heed those words and start Learning the True Ways of Bobo, the I would realize that what I am saying is not against the I at all, but is actually very much for the I and good for the I Rise towards RasTafarI.

I don't know everything about Bobo Trod, but I know enough to know that you are coming here with falsehoods. And the worse part is that you have no interest to Learn about Bobo Trod but still want to say you are Bobo, you think you are so high that you can't be wrong and anybody that says something different hates truth our is somehow against you. You are acting against yourself by being so swell headed and refusing instruction.

When you came here you said that Haile Selassie I is not the Conquering Lion of Judah that was spoken of in Revelation. I have never met a Bobo that would say that.

In regards to the way a woman dresses, the I said,
-----
Maybe the italists don't allow their wives to wear pants, I don't know! But real Rastafarians like Chezidek allow their Empresses to wear the pants, seen?
-----

I am pretty sure that it is required that Bobo Empresses wear dresses, not pants, one of the Bobo Idren here can confirm. There are some Bobo that may not be strict about that, but it is the normal Trod of a Bobo Empress to wear as dress.

The I made another comment,
----------
Real Rastafarians do not eat fish.
----------

It is completely acceptable for a Bobo to eat fish, but they will not eat any other kind of flesh. Some Bobo are vegetarian and some eat fish as well. On Bobo hill, Bobo are allowed to cook and eat fish and they are not scorned our discouraged from doing so.

And then you make a comment that people who don't have black skin can't be Bobo. That is also not true. Man of Right is God in Flesh, no matter what skin colour, they can be Bobo.

When people think they know everything and all their thoughts are True, they place a limit on their Heights. They will not Rise higher because they will never accept that they have thoughts or actions that need to be corrected.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 8/9/2012 1:19:02 AM

Brethren,

Where on this forum did I ever say that I am a Bobo Shanti?
Stop making false ignorant accusations against me, seen?
When I say real Rastafarians, do I mean Bobo Shanti?
Cho!

You don't really understand who Haile Selassie-I is, no wonder you continue to think that He is the Lion of Judah spoken of in Revelation!
I hate talking with people who lack understanding! Cho!

Haile Selassie-I is a Conquering Lion of Judah, but not the One written in Revelation as you think, seen?
Because the Lion of Revelation is the same person as the Lamb of Revelation, seen?
And the Lamb(who is the Lion) is Holy Emmanuel-I because in Revelation His task is priestly one, seen?
This is the Lamb who opens the seals, the One found worthy to take the scroll from His Father, Haile Selassie-I who sits upon the throne, seen?

I won't continue to talk about these things because you lack understanding.

Bless..

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 8/9/2012 1:20:55 AM

And Ark I, who are you to speak on behalf of Prophet Abraham?

You must be playing tricks!

Right?

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 8/9/2012 4:50:38 AM

I was wondering who Prophet Abraham could be, then I thought he might be Ark I's attorney, or even Ark I himself with a different name, seen?
Because this Prophet Abraham comes through all of a sudden to side with Ark I, then after I told him the truth and asked him two questions he suddenly disappeared, leaving Ark I to proceed with the reasoning and think and speak on his behalf!

There must be a hidden link between these two, seen?

It's just not clear!

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 8/9/2012 5:50:14 AM

Prophet Abraham came with facts. Facts are going to sound the same who ever says them! Ras Kanjas if you follow Holy Emmanuel I teachings it wouldn't matter if you claimed Bobo or not, your livity and trod would be one with Bobo as Bobo is Holy Emmanual way.

Blessed Love

Messenger: Prophet Abraham Sent: 8/9/2012 7:48:01 AM

BLESSED LOVE MY LORD AND EMPRESS.

ALL JAH LOVE GOES OUT FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH. ROYAL HEART OF LOVE ON THIS GREAT DAY. GIVE THANKS FOR ALL TRUE HUMBLE AND PROGRESSIVE SPIRIT IN FLESH!

HEART OF LOVE BRETHREN RAS KANJAS.
WHO DO I THINK I AM? ROYAL SON OF ETHIOPIA, ROYAL SON OF JAHOVIA THE RULER OF THE UNIVERSE. I MAN IS NOT GREATER THAN I MASTER, BUT I&I ARE ONE. I MAN COME TO HURT NO ONE, BUT TO SPREAD THE LOVE AND LIFE OF OUR GOD AND KING, REEDEMER AND SAVIOUR, MERCIFUL AND MIGHTY KING RASTAFARI. HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI.

BRAGGING ABOUT BEING MEMBER OF E.A.B.I.C.C.S.?
NO, NEVER. I EARNED MY WAY TO CONGRESS MEMBERSHIP THROUGH HARD WORK, SPIRITUALLY AND TEMPORALLY, NOT TO MENTION ERASING THE WICKED PART OF I OLD "SELF". FOR I TO START TALKING TOO MUCH ABOUT I MAN PERSONAL WORK AND THINGS - THAT WOULD BE BRAGGING AND BOASTING WHICH IS SIN. I POINT IS NEVER TO EXALT I SELF, BUT TO SHOW THE I THAT A ROYAL MEMBER OF THE ETHIOPIA AFRICA BLACK INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS CHURCH OF TRUE DIVINE SALVATION OF OUR GOD AND KING RT. HON. KING EMMANUEL CHARLES EDWARDS HAVE TO KNOW MORE OF SUCH CONGRESS, ORDER, STATE, GOVERNMENT, KINGDOM - THAN BRETHREN, SISTREN AND EVEN EVILDOERS OUTSIDE OF SUCH CONGRESS. WHAT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND IS WHY THE I, HON. RAS KANJAS, NEVER HUMBLE AND LISTEN TO KING EMMANUEL SOUND DOCTRINE, BUT STILL CLAIM TO KNOW OF IT.

THE I SAY I MAN SHOULD NOT INVITE THE I TO CONTACT I MAN. I MAN DID NOT TELL THE I TO CONTACT I MAN PERSONALLY, BUT I&I (IN THIS CONTEXT, AN ETHIOPIAN CONGRESS MEMBER) SO THAT THE I WOULD SEE THE TRUTH WHICH THE I IS TALKING ABOUT. AND BELIEVE I, ONES WILL NOT GET A CLEAR UNDERSTANDING OF THE WORDS AND WORKS OF THE RT. HON. KING EMMANUEL THROUGH REGGAE MUSIC, INTERNET OR OUTSIDE INFORMATION. JUST LIKE ONES CANNOT READ A WESTERN CHRISTIAN THEOLOGY BOOK TO GET TRUE INFORMATION ABOUT HON. PRIEST JES-US (THE SAME MAN EMMANUEL) OF THE BIBLE. THIS IS NOT SOME NEW "SECT" OR WHATEVER. THE BLACK CHRIST BRINGS THE FIRST ANCIENT HOLY ETHIOPIAN SALVATION FOR ONE AND FOR ALL. ONES WOULD HAVE TO GO TO THE MAIN SOURCE, THE TRUE FOUNTAIN OF ETERNAL LIFE, THE LIVING BLACK CHRIST IN FLESH, NO WINDOW MOVE.

"You ask me who crowned me Bobo Shanti,
Haven't you ever read in the Scriptures how David entered the House of God and ate the bread which was only meant for the priests?
Or how Jesus entered the field on a Sabbath with His hungry disciples?"
THIS CLEARLY SHOWS THAT THE I DO NOT KNOW OF TRUE BOBO SHANTI DOCTRINE AND TEACHING. THE RT. HON. KING EMMANUEL DID SHOW I&I THAT I&I (THE E.A.B.I.C.) IS KING DAVID IN FLESH WHO ATE THE BREAD IN THE TEMPLE, AND THAT I&I IS THAT SAME DISCIPLES WHO COULD EAT OFF THE FIELD ON THE SABBATH. AND WHY WAS THIS? BECAUSE OUR RIGHTFUL GOD AND KING IS THE LORD OF THE SABBATH. HE RULES OVER THE SABBATH DAY, AS HE ORDAINED IT TO STAND AS A PERPERTUAL COVENANT BETWEEN HIM AND THE HOUSE OF JAH ETERNALLY. SAME WAY, IT IS IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND THAT OUR SABBATH WAS MADE FOR I&I AND NOT US FOR THE SABBATH, SO IT IS GOOD TO DO GOOD ON THE SABBATH DAY. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IF THE I IS CROWNED OR NOT. TO BE CROWNED OFFICIALLY IN THE CONGRESS OR NOT, HAVE TO DO WITH HOW MUCH THE I WILL KNOW ABOUT SUCH SERIOUS ORDER OF MELCHEZIDEK AND HOW MUCH THE I WILL STRENGHTEN SUCH ROYAL ALTAR OF THE MOST HIGH PRIEST EMMANUEL.

"But Bobo Shanti is only for blacks, the chosen people, the real children of Israel, seen?" AND "Do you know that the blacks are the biblical chosen people?"
BELOVED BRETHREN. NOT "BLACKS" BUT "BLACK". THE I IS STILL TALKING ABOUT COLOR, TRUE? WHAT I MAN HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SHOW THE I, IS THAT OUR FULL TRINITY AND POWER GODHEAD, THE GOD OF HOSTS, NEVER SEE THE WORLD IN SKIN TONES, BUT IN RIGHT AND WRONG, GOOD OVER EVIL. "BLACK" IS NOT A COLOR, BUT TRUE LOVE AND RIGHTEOUSNESS. "WHITE" IS NOT A COLOR, BUT WICKEDNESS AND EVIL. MANY BRETHREN IN THE WESTERN REGION CONFUSE THIS, WHEN THEY ARE NOT IN THE CONGRESS, AND HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE WHOLE FULLNESS, SO THEY END UP BEING "WHITE". I TELL YOU, IN ZION, NO ONE SPEAKS ABOUT SKIN COLOR, IT IS ALL ABOUT RIGHTEOUSNESS OVER SIN. PLEASE READ THE WORDS OF THE RT. HON. PROPHET JEREMIAH, JOHN THE BAPTIST, MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY - THE RT. HON. MOSES, JES-US, KING EMMANUEL AND HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY KING DAVID, THE SAME MAN HIM HAILE SELASSIE I. WITH A TRUE HEART OF HUMILITY AND LOVE, THE I WILL FIND THAT OUR GOD AND KING IS NOT DIVIDING OR SEGREGATING PEOPLE BECAUSE OF THEIR SKIN COLOR, TRIBE OR ANYTHING SUPERFICIAL. KING EMMANUEL TEACH I&I THAT ALL IS BORN BLACK OF THE BLACK FATHER AND MOTHER OF CREATION, AND THAT WHITE SKINNED SONS AND DAUGHTERS IS CHILDREN OF THE BLACK SKINNED SONS AND DAUGHTERS, GODS AND GODDESS OF THE EARTH. THE "WHITE" SPIRIT IN THE WORLD IS SATAN WHICH MUST BE OVERCOME, AND IS OVERCOME EVERYDAY BY THE FATHER OF CREATION. THAT WICKED SPIRIT IS WHAT MAKES PEOPLE UNCLEAN, NOT SOME OUTER DIFFERENCES.
LET I MAN MAKE IT CLEAR - KING EMMANUEL DEFINITION OF "ETHIOPIAN" IS UNIVERSIAL, EVERYONE WHO KNOWS THEIR CREATOR, GOD AND KING. REMEMBER 87.000.000 CARELESS "ETHIOPIANS" SHALL GO DOWN BECAUSE OF BELLY FULL AND LICKY LICKY.

"You don't really understand who Haile Selassie-I is, no wonder you continue to think that He is the Lion of Judah spoken of in Revelation!
I hate talking with people who lack understanding! Cho!"
THE FATHER AND THE SON ARE ONE. KING EMMANUEL IS TRULY THE CONQUERING LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH, STILL THAT IS JUST THE SAME MAN HAILE SELASSIE I. HAILE SELASSIE I IS KING (LION) OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH (THROUGH HIS FATHER LINEAGE) AND HE CONQUERED THE BEAST (SATAN MUSSOLINI). DO NEVER CONFUSE IT, HON. KING EMMANUEL DID CALL THE FATHER THE CONQUERING LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH. WE MAY DISAGREE ON THIS MATTER, BUT DO NOT SAY THAT THE I UNDERSTANDING IS THE E.A.B.I.C.! LET I MAKE IT CLEAR THAT ONE CANNOT BE A BOBO SHANTI, ROYAL DISCIPLES OF THE BLACK CHRIST IN FLESH, WITHOUT BEING AN OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE CONGRESS, BOBO SHANTI AND E.A.B.I.C.C.S. ARE THE SAME THING. AND ONES CANNOT FOLLOW KING EMMANUEL 7TH WITHOUT THE CONGRESS, BECAUSE HE ESTABLISHED THE SAME FROM THE BEGINNING OF DAYS! THE KING IS A SERIOUS MAN, WITH A SERIOUS GOVERNMENT, FULFILLING A SERIOUS MISSION AND PROPHECY. THIS IS NOT SOME BABYLON CHURCH WHERE ONES CAN JUST BECOME MEMBERS AND DO NOTHING. IN I&I ROYAL INTERNATIONAL I.D., IT SAYS THAT IF I&I DO WRONG, WE ARE NOT OF SUCH ROYAL INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS, I&I ARE THE SPOTLESS CHILDREN OF THE FATHER. IN REVELATION, HON. HIM HAILE SELASSIE I IS THE ANCIENT OF DAYS RULING ON THE TRHONE, AND HON. KING EMMANUEL IS THE LAMB - STILL THEY ARE ONE! THEY ARE THE SAME MAN. PROPHET, PRIEST AND KING IS ONE. THIS IS THE TRUE BOBO SHANTI TEACHING.

AND NO, OUR ROYAL EMPRESS MOTHERS, QUEENS OF CREATION DO NOT WEAR SUCH CLOTHING AS PANTS, BECAUSE MAN CLOTHING IS FOR MAN, WOMAN CLOTHING IS FOR WOMAN. NATURALLY JAH HAS UNDERSTANDING OF ONES AND ONES BUILDING THEMSELVES, BUT NO ROYAL EMPRESS SHOULD EVER ENTER THE TABERNACLE WITH PANTS, ONLY LONG DRESS.

AND YES, I&I IS ALLOWED OF OUR FATHER TO EAT A LITTLE FISH, A HAND-SIZE FISH, THE HON. KING EMMANUEL DID CALL THEM "THE VEGETABLE OF THE SEA". AGAIN IT IS ALL RIGHT WITH I MAN IF THE I DO NOT EAT FISH, BUT DO NOT SAY THAT IT IS OUR FATHERS TEACHING. REMEMBER THE SAME MAN FED THE MULTITUDE WITH 5 LOAVES AND 2 FISH? (LUKE 9).
" Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." MATTHEW 6.
SALVATION IS NOT WHAT GOES INTO THE TEMPLE, BUT WHAT GOES OUT.

ALL HUMBLE BRETHREN AND SISTREN, INCLUDING I MAN SELF OF SELF, MUST LOVE CORRECTION AND INSTRUCTION. THAT IS OUR FATHERS WAY. IF THE CHILDREN ALWAYS THINK THEY KNOW BETTER THAN THEIR PARENTS, THEY WILL NOT BE RESPECTED AND WILL NOT BE OPEN TO ALL THE RIGHT WHICH THEIR PARENTS KNOW OF WHEN THEY KNOW NOT. A RIGHTEOUS MAN LOVES TO BE CORRECTED WHEN HE IS NOT.

"YOU CANNOT WRONG AND GET RIGHT
NO MATTER HOW YOU MAY TRY
CANNOT HIDE FROM THE FACE OF FARI
CANNOT WRONG AND GET RIGHT"
SELAH SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

HON. JAH ARK I DID NOT SPEAK ON I BEHALF, BUT THE BRETHREN DID UNDERSTAND WHAT I MAN WAS TRYING TO COMMUNICATE, SO IT IS JUST IRIE FOR THE BRETHREN TO RECTIFY. FOR THE I TO SAY THAT I MAN IS A CONSTRUCTION OF ARK I IS A BIT AMUSING FOR I. I MAN CAN ASSURE THE I THAT I MAN IS A LIVING MAN AS I FATHER IS A LIVING MAN. IT IS TRUE THOUGH THAT THIS IS NOT ABOUT HOW MANY BELIEVE SOMETHING TO BE TRUE. BUT THIS IS ABOUT ACCEPTING THE TRUE HIGHEST AUTHORITY OF OUR GOD AND KING JAH RASTAFARI, AND ACCEPTING THE LOVE AND AUTHORITY HE BESTOW UPON I&I HIS ELECTED SAINTS. ALL THINGS MUST COME TO A RIGHT. AND TRUST I, THERE IS NO WAY TO HON. KING EMMANUEL 7TH WITHOUT HIS BLACK HOUSE OF CONGRESS, BLACK HOUSE OF ISRAELITES. ONE CANNOT FOLLOW THAT MAN, AND NOT STRENGTHEN HIS CONGRESS, CHURCH, GOVERNMENT AND KINGDOM, FOR THAT IS THE REALITY OF JAH REIGN ON EARTH TO ZION.

BLESSED LOVE HON. BLACK HEART.
NORMALLY TO I MAN KNOWLEDGE CROWNS IS MADE OF LINEN, 100% COTTON IS GOOD.
DIFFERENT COLORS HAVE DIFFERENT SYMBOLISM. I&I NEVER WEAR WHITE OVER BLACK, BECAUSE THE PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL REALITY MUST BE ONE. COULD NOT PUT WHITE OVER BLACK. AND YES THERE IS A SPECIFIC WAY, WHICH THE PRIEST WHO IS CROWNING THE BRETHREN WILL SHOW HIM. STILL I MAN WAS SHOWN THAT "THERE ARE 101 WAYS OF WRAPPING THE CROWN" MEANING THAT THERE ARE MANY WAYS AND WE HAVE FREEDOM NATURALLY. STILL THE MAN SAY IT MUST LOOK TIGHT, NEAT AND OFFICIAL, FOR WE ARE OFFICIAL BLOOD AND FIRE WARRIORS. I&I ARE NOT HIPPIES. I WOULD SAY THAT IF ONES ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE CONGRESS WORKS, ONES SHOULD NOT WRAP THEIR CROWN IN THE CONGRESS WAY, TO AVOID CONFUSION (NOT LEAST OF THE CONGRESS IMAGE TO THE WORLD - MANY WRAP THEIR CLOTH AND DO ALL KINDS OF FOLLY AND WICKEDNESS, AND MANY WILL ASSOCIATE THEM WITH I&I THE ROYAL SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF THE LIVING GOD). THE BOBO TURBAN IS NATURALLY ALSO A WAY OF IDENTIFYING ONE SELF WITH THE HIGH PRIEST MELCHEZIDEK WHO SHOWED I&I OF SUCH CULTURE AND TRADITION.
AND NO, NORMALLY ONES WOULD NOT PUT ANYTHING ON THEIR CROWN, BECAUSE WHY WOULD HE? AND FROM ONE A BOBO SHANTI HE DO NOT TAKE OF HIS CROWN, FOR HE WOULD TAKE OF THE PHYSICAL SYMBOL OF EVERLIVING LIFE AND BLESSING, MARK OF JAH.
I&I OF THE ETHIOPIA BLACK INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS DO FOLLOW OUR FATHERS COMMANDMENTS WRITTEN IN THE SCRIPTURES. AS TOUCHED EARLIER, A LITTLE FISH IS ALLOWED, BUT NO FLESH, NO BLOOD. FRUITS, HERBS AND VEGETABLES MUST BE I&I MAIN FOOD AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING SO SHALL IT BE FOREVER AND EVER.
PERSONALLY I MAN CANNOT SHOW MUCH ABOUT THE CURRENT STATE OF BOBO HILL JAMAICA/EGYPT, AS I MAN HAVE BEEN CULTURED PARTLY IN CONGRESS QUARTERS IN DENMARK/EGYPT AND IN MOUNT ZION ETHIOPIA AFRICA, IN TABERNACLE IN THE CROWN STATE NOW CALLED KENYA, WHERE THE GENERAL LEADING PRIEST SENT BY HON. KING EMMANUEL AS A ROYAL DELEGATION IN 1993 RESIDES. BOBO HILL JAMAICA/EGYPT IS HOW ALL OF ZION SHALL BE, WHEN THE MISSION OF THE KING IS DONE IN FULL EFFECT INTERNATIONALLY UNIVERSALLY. THE STRICT ORDER OF MELCHEZIDEK AND THE FULL LIVITY OF OUR BLACK CHRIST SALVATION IS LIVED. EVERYTHING GO IN ORDER, PRAYING, PSALMS READING, READING OF SCRIPTURES, SERVICE ON THE ROYAL ALTAR OF MELCHEZIDEK, SABBATH TO BE KEPT HOLY IN IT FULLNESS, RIGHT BEHAVIOR OF BROTHERLY AND SISTERLY LOVE IN BLACK SUPREMACY. EVEN ALSO STRENGTHENING WORKS AS THE BROOMS AND SLANDERS INDUSTRY, AND GUIDANCE MEDALS FOR I&I TO BE SELF SUFFICIENT AS THE PROPHET DID SHOW I&I. THE MAN SAY THERE SHALL BE TABERNACLES ALL OVER ZION WHEN IT AGAIN SHALL BE ONE. BOBO HILL JAMAICA/EGYPT IS AN ISLAND OF LOVE IN JAMAICA, X WORLD HELL, VALLEY OF JEHOSAPHAT. KING EMMANUEL DID SAY THAT THE GOOD OF JAMAICA (RIGHTEOUSNESS OF RASTAFARI) SHALL RETURN TO ZION, AND THE WICKEDNESS IN AFRICA SHALL RETURN TO THE ALLIGATOR POND (JAMAICA X WORLD). AGAIN IF THE I KNOWS SOME BOBO BRETHREN OF THE OFFICIAL CONGRESS, THE BEST WOULD BE TO REASON IN REAL LIFE WITH SUCH ANGELS ABOUT ALL SUCH FULLNESS, BECAUSE LIVITY AND SPIRITUALITY CANNOT EASILY BE SHOWN JUST BY TEXT. THIS IS ALSO WHY MANY HAVE MISUSED PAULS LETTERS AND SO FORTH.
I GIVE THANKS FOR THE OPEN HEART AND ALL LOVE TO THE I BRETHREN.

I CLOSE WITH A WARM HEART OF TRUE DIVINE LOVE OF OUR FATHER, NOT WHAT THE WORLD GIVETH, BUT WHAT JAH RASTAFARI GIVETH UNTO I&I, REAL LOVE SALVATION IN RIGHTEOUSNESS AND TRUTH. I HOPE AND PRAY THAT WHAT I MAN WRITE IS UNDERSTANDABLE AND WILL NOT BE MISUNDERSTOOD OR PUT UPSIDE DOWN IN SOME WAY. I PRAY FATHER NEGUS GIVES US ALL A HEART OF CORRECTION AND LOVE SO WE ARE READY TO ERADICATE ALL EVIL X SPIRIT WHICH MANY TIMES HAVE MADE ITS WAY INTO OUR HOLY TEMPLES.

JAH IS LOVE LET US ALL LOVE

I AM
HON. PRO. ABRAHAM
E.A.B.I.C.C.S.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 68

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I