Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4787&start_row=11

JAH-RASTAFARI.COM, A open letter

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/7/2012 11:00:21 PM

Matthew Peace in your heart where Jah is.

You know ENOUGH. You need not know anymore to tell the heathen and the gentiles the Truth and to convert the lost from their fallen ways and get them on the path of doing whats right in Jahs sight.

Your looking for Wisdom but you will not get anymore untill you share what you have learned..

Wisdom, knowledge and overstanding, Its not to hoard, its to share.
We get light to shine.

And since I and I love Jesus so much I must quote him.

"And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." Matthew 10:7-8

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/7/2012 11:03:11 PM

If you need a question answered by I and I foirst, ask I and i, One will give the answer needed.

Each one teach one, and overcome.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 8/9/2012 2:09:43 AM

Give thanks for life

Ones trodding their own way then claiming it to be RasTafarI way got to I.

But I words were over emotional and I acted on impulse. rather than meditating on the situation I acted hastily.

I give thanks to RasTafarI for helping I recognise such thing in I self, and giving I the strength to blaze them out

Blessed Love

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 8/9/2012 2:39:53 AM

Yes I. Give thanks!

Rastafari is so great. Never ending caring and correcting his people. Such a patience.

Blessings and strenghth.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/9/2012 6:35:56 AM

InI does not know if InI was one to offend the I but InI is truely happy to have the I back.

Love and blessings Idren

Love

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/9/2012 2:25:53 PM

I just want to say I love you, brother Matthew. My heaert is smiling and singing, all at the same time. Praise be to Jah! I was praying for your return.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 8/9/2012 2:38:45 PM

Soe no one offended I, I let I ego mislead I, I should of had faith that Selassie I would raise the Irits of the Forum. RasTafarI always delivers for InI. See how Honourable Prophet Abraham was sent to the site, how Black Christ Salvation posted the videos he posted, and how the direction of reasoning changed when it did. Selassie I is InI guiding light.

Yes I NordMan InI father is so great

RasTafarI Blessings

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/9/2012 2:59:01 PM

Matthew, my father always used to say: Sometimes you have to back up in order to move forward.

I always used to get annoyed when he would say this, but now that I've lived a little bit, I realize he knew what he was talking about after all!

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 8/9/2012 4:51:10 PM

Yes Empress very true
Somtimes ones do need to take a few steps back in order to see the bigger picture.

Blessed Love

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/9/2012 5:09:01 PM

Nice to see the I back Matthew.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I