Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4787&start_row=1

JAH-RASTAFARI.COM, A open letter

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 7/31/2012 6:50:03 PM

Reading through the board is no longer what it used to be, all I see is confusion teaching confusion. Ones on here acting and speaking like RasTafarI is some movement you join, and Selassie I is some mythical being living in the hills. I no longer sight this as a place for RasTafarI people to share knowledge, uplift and raise ones spirits. it has become a place of extremes. On one side I see ones promoting pagan beliefs as RasTafarI and on the other, ones promoting Christian doctrine and religion as RasTafarI, inbetween this I sight ones who should and I believe do know better pacifying it, and no stands being made, whats happened to the Fiya? What ones afraid of the judgement of the next man? Burn that fuckery, RasTafarI is what RasTafarI is, why ones intent of changing it to fit what they believe or want it to be. The soulJah who do and have stood firm have been excommunicated from the site and post rarely if ever, people like Nord man, Black Christ Salvation, Even the I ARK I, who I have the utmost raspect for, now posts rarely and when the I does, the I isnt blazing the same FIYA as InI am used to hearing from you.
Selassie I knows I have tried to do I bit in I own way posting psalms and inspiraration bible verses along with posting videos of basic RasTafarI teachings, but nothing.
I love this forum but at the moment I irits arnt with it, so this is I bowing out

Give Thanks

Ps Chica you right and this is what I must bring to the table at this time

Selassie I Strength and Guidance

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/31/2012 8:26:48 PM

Blessed Love and Strength Matthew.

I Iverstand the I's decision and wish the I the best in Life.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/31/2012 11:15:04 PM

I don't really try to stop people from leaving the forum because I Trust in the Most High and know that everything will happen as it should.  Some will come and some will Leave, it has gone this way for a long time.  Everyone that has come has come in the appointed time, and everyone who leaves will leave at the appointed time.  Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I is so Wonderful and all He does is Right.

Sometimes I and I need to spend some time away from these online gatherings.  Otherwise, it can take too much time away from other things I and I need to deal with.

Right now is I time to deal with other things, so I come forward when I can, which is not as often as other seasons.

The funny thing I have noticed in the nine years I have had this forum, is that when there are alot of disagreements and some contention, some people want to leave, and others say they don't like it, but the posts are most plentiful at those times.  And during times when there is not much disagreement, the Reasonings become so few, that it seems like almost everybody left, and eventually many stop Reasoning all together and only a few remain.

It is like that Jamaican saying, "Want you want, you can't get it, get it, you no want it".  I think sometimes people don't realize what they want or don't want.

I really haven't seen too much lately that I felt I needed to burn out.  I don't agree with everything being said and have expressed I views when I had time to respond, but people aren't being too disrespectful to eachother.  There are probably some examples of disrespect if I take the time to sift through the posts, but it has not been too much.

Always Trod according to Jah Irits, and all will be Blessed.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/1/2012 2:36:37 AM

The thing that first brought InI to this forum 5-7 years ago was the spirit of acceptance shared among all people under Jah as one family. Our family as every family under the sun does not always agree and has different experiences and different opinions and views. We are not a uniformed group of people all adhering to the same exact view points and no real family ever will be. It is only by Jah glory and Jah love that holds a family together. The problem is created when one states that his or her view is the definitive conclusion of Jah without listening to the next mans view. This is why we are to have "reasonings" and not arguments. No man shall judge another mans faith because no man can judge the ways of Jah. In this way both opposing men are guilty. InI knows that I brothers and sisters will not always agree with InI. InI always knows that Jah truth will always shine through and be revealed. Even unto I when I am wrong.

Rastafari or YesuInity to InI (like Jah whom everything modeled after) is not completely definite but without definition. Rastafari is Infinite. The root word of "definite" is "finite" which means "with end". If anyone says "real" or "true" Rastafari or Jah is (_______) then they are missing the point completely. They are placing their own limit on Jah whom is Infinite in every way. Thus they serve a "finite" Jah a Jah with a beginning and an end.

InI knows that it is possible that InI is one of the people that the I is talking about. InI will only say one thing in I defense. InI does not defend "Christian doctrine" but Jah doctrine as written in the Ible. InI has reasonings with Rasta Idren as well as mainstream "Christian" Idren in search of the real truth, Jah truth. InI has brought knowledge to both sides as well as being corrected by both sides. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

InI pleads with The I not to leave our family. InI does not always agree with The I views but The I is a family member, a brother none the less. INI HAS PURE LOVE FOR THE I IDREN, INI LOVES THE I. The I, InI believe has knowledge and Isdom that can be a gift to InI and the rest of Jah family. Please don't run off with Jah Isdom.

The I is family and will always remain an Idren. Whatever The I decision and if/when The I return, know that InI will greet The I with pure love and respect.

Isdom, Respect, and Love.

ONE

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/1/2012 11:29:09 AM

Truthful. A reasoning is defferent from a chant. During ises I n I just chant de same chant, same words togeda without disagreement. But during a reasoning I n I come with different views n words to challenge one anada's views, belief, iledge n iditation which leads to more serching n reserching of iledge n more iditations then dat result to even more reasonings n iditations n eventualy revelations from de most high. A reasoning is different from a sharing. Both reasoning n sharing are vital in rastafari. No sharing no iledge. No disagreement no reasoning, no reasoning no revelation of de truth. All we need is love. Peace n love to all.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/1/2012 2:56:34 PM

Yes I Black heart. We all need to be strong in Jah that we may sharpen each other spiritually. We can clash together but together we are both made sharper and serve the same purpose.

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 8/1/2012 5:56:23 PM

Amen

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/1/2012 7:02:44 PM

We can reason on all things except things Incerning the Almighty. Haile Selassie I is divine in some way, and the greatest Irits one achieves is through Iverstanding.

I apologize if I sound like am preaching or "chanting", I didn't even know you could chant Over the internet. I'm not being sarcastic either or trying to make a joke. Serious.

Peace and Love

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/2/2012 10:49:54 AM

Bro Burningbush, What are u realy talkin about? Who said u could chant over de internet? What makes u think we can't reason on things concerning de Almighty?

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/2/2012 4:24:52 PM

Matthew, I take no pleasure in hearing you say I am right. I hope I have not heard the last of you. I ALWAYS read your posts, because they give me much to think about. You are wanted at the table, but more importantly, YOU ARE NEEDED at the table.

I understand every now and then we need to step back, take a sabbatical, if you will. I hope that is what you mean by "blowing out." I look forward to reading from you again... much love and blessings... Chica

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I