Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4786&start_row=1

How do I regain my Conscience , and my abilty to think

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: flyhighwithjah Sent: 7/31/2012 5:12:34 PM

Lately its been hard for the I . I have got worse mentally and I really need some guidance on how I should go about my everyday life with this condition . Its hard for me to think clearly and remember things . The doctors are calling it disorganized thinking . I honestly believe that this Babylon medication made me worse . I really don't have a conscience all I hear is voices when I think . I have had delusions of being in hell but the one thing that has saved me is Rastafari It is showed me that the world is heaven but Babylon has made it hell for us . I have tried everything like meditation and chanting but they have not helped me . I am also in pain everyday and I don't know where its coming from . I just want to know what should I do about these situations I am going thru .

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 7/31/2012 5:36:53 PM

dont give up with meditation, it helps to overcome the ego

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/31/2012 10:30:28 PM

Know the I path and the I ultimate goal. Seek the I purpose in Jah.and the I shall find. Trodding in hard times is bearable when the I knows his destination. Don't get discouraged Idren. Idetate and read Jah word and The I mind shall be healed. Zion and Babylon is in the I mind and heart. Your choice.

Messenger: flyhighwithjah Sent: 8/3/2012 12:22:23 PM

Ark I do InI have any suggestions ..........

Messenger: Derfel Sent: 8/6/2012 2:44:15 AM

I feel for I brether. Babylon goal is for I and I to doubt, loose our foothold. Absolutely no babylon medication. Its a trap and can destroy a mans mind. I will pray for I brother. JAH bless.

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 8/6/2012 7:19:02 PM

Brother dem classify I wid da same ting. I dont know how my ability to think was damaged but i beleive it was by some black magic. i agree wid de advice de oder idren have givin i. life is the path of salvation. dont take garbage medicine. herb should help it does for me. but i still have trouble restoring my mind it seemed to return to some norm with prayer.

Messenger: Pure Faith1 Sent: 8/7/2012 2:33:21 AM

Blessings flyinghighwithJah.

Sometimes the only way OUT is THROUGH. Sometimes the only way out is through. Sometimes the only way out is through.

I suggest you write down your most dominate thoughts. Write how it makes you feel. Take it to pray, meditation. Let Jah bring you wisdom concerning it or teach you how to overcome it.

Do it day after day and gain insight to what's triggering that mental confusion.

Just remember InI are royality and powerful and have the strenght within to overcome but InI must WORK for the deliverence.

Blessings, Strenght and much protection on your journey

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/7/2012 9:53:01 AM

flyhighwithjah,

Read this

Mental illness and Babylon medication

I made a few posts on that Reasoning. If the I had more questions after reading it. Post it in that Reasoning and I will Reason more.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/7/2012 10:36:31 PM

Got to move the body. Go for a hike in Jah nature. And go to a sauna somewhere, sweat out everything in blood stream, this always helps I think more clear, 2- 20 min sessions of sweating..

fast and pray, go up on top of mountain or somewhere in nature secluded, walk, get the body moving so blood will get flowing and wash cobwebs outta brain and other places.

Menal and physicall stagnation I and I must not let happen! it dams up the spirts!

Jesus Christ always went up mountains was always moving....Just move i advise and pray. Exercise body and mind.

little children imagine ghost.

Conquer your mind, dont let mind conquer you!

Dont let the Devil illusion distract you from looking on Jahs Goodness.
No shadows can ever put out the sun.

babylon is a dam, blocking the natural flow of creation. Blocking spirit and perfection from flowing..

But getting down about the shituation of the world is not going help. Only realizing where and what true peace and joy is can we bring more of that in to wipe away the shituation.

Where the attention goes, is where the energy flows. Praise Jah Give Thanks To Jah

Messenger: flyhighwithjah Sent: 8/8/2012 12:20:05 AM

i appreciate everything you all have suggested its truly helping me reading the book of psalms has also helped me out a lot . I wont stop this medication abruptly because I know it takes time to be weaned off as Ark I mentioned in his mental health reasoning .But I will consider lowering the dosage of this medication . blessed love to all of you .

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I