Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4786&start_row=11

How do I regain my Conscience , and my abilty to think

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/8/2012 12:42:05 AM

Did the I read I other posts in that Reasoning? There are other things I said that might be useful.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/8/2012 2:06:00 AM

Water that flows stays pure and clean. Water That gets stagnant gets cruddy and slimmy and does not flow well even when it gets moving again... But can work its way to purity again.

These bodies of flesh and bone are mostly water,

Get active , gotta get the lymph system moving and clearing out/

Look up the lymph systym. Basically the waste stystym of the blood systym, if trash is backed up and not moving out its a problem.

Jah Gave I and I these bodies to drive and maintain and keep in tune but not a owners manual. The bible and nature are the first steps to opening the Book of Life.....

Purify Thy self. Purify the temple and one can easier feel the spirit move through it , and be more sensitive to vibrations..

And we realize we are the book of life and within us is all the answers, knowing overstanding truth from falsehood and wisely acting in accordance with that truth , life and joy, love and light. Jah is in us, but who will let this lion out the cage? this Lion will eat nothin but the ego... tearing out all that is untrue in us.

Only that will die, the ego and falsehood, because is gives not life and our God, Jah isa ferocious God, if you are a ego you die, if you are a lie , you die, if you know your self, the unchanginging you never will die, believe, know your Identity with the Most high Jah Rastafari.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/8/2012 2:12:23 AM

Yes and anyone trying to get off medication should watch documentary for free online: FAT OBEASE AND NEARLY DEAD. Its shows how through a Ital and Vital Livestyle, our livity can save our lives, obease people can lose all that weigh in a year and be healthy rest of lives and get off all kinds of medications.

If suffering from depression or anything ... Eat more of Jahs foods, raw and fresh mostly, and be active physically and mentally.

A Book about this is Depression free for life By Gabriel Cousens.

This is a health book focused on diet mostly.

You CAN get off the drugs and reach your goal.

Meditation is difficult when there are blocks but when these are release , the river of peace within flows again...

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 8/8/2012 5:23:07 AM

..as mentioned above, sauna can be very good. Also with the right combination of herbs it can be very beneficial.

Otherwise some core tips are; eat GOOD FOOD, it will give you enough power and energy to do some GOOD WORK OUT, which in turn will give you GOOD SLEEP, then go out in the sunshine - maybe there's a nice cooling breeze, just Meditation and Peace. Feel the Powers of the I AM THE I AM

edit: and stop take the Babylon pills and so called "medication" Right Now! That is of Paramount Importance my lord.

..meditate in His law every day and every night, and your future will be bright, SALVATION GOD JAH RASTAFARI SELAH SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/8/2012 9:41:09 AM

Along with eating food that is good for the body (preferably organic healthy) One must also Idetate in the Ible for there the I may find comfort.

Peace and love

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/8/2012 1:28:23 PM

Zoe, is being a vegan a requirement for living a righteous rasta life, or is it just an option some rastas choose?

I had a discussion last evening with a gentleman who claims to be a rasta, and I know him to eat meat. He said it is not a requirement to be a vegan; that he does not eat pork, but I have witnessed him eating chicken, beef and fish. He says pork is forbidden in the bible, but it is OK to eat chicken, beef and fish.

It what he is saying true, or is he misinformed?

Messenger: flyhighwithjah Sent: 8/8/2012 3:05:43 PM

Ark I , yes I read your reasonings and they were useful

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/8/2012 4:20:22 PM

Pork and the other foods listed in Leviticus is unclean. Chicken is fine. It is not a requirement to be a vegan. Nothing is really a "requirement" its not like a club to enter lol. It's the I's or isn't Rasta. Simple. No one can tell the I what she is or is not, it's between the I and Jah.

Love and blessings.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/8/2012 10:41:44 PM

Dont make the temple a unclean animal cemetery.. I cant say Jah would want to dwell ina temple with a bunch of dead animal flesh.

Jah is the Living God, I and I am the Living Dread

And those who shed innocent blood shed innocent blood even with Animal, Jahs Creatures that feel comfort and pain..

Love and compassion starts with our neighbor , even if its a animal if any kind.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/8/2012 10:45:40 PM

I and i must rebuke people for eating meat but not condemn them.

Christ forgives but satin condemns.

We must make the healthiest choices for I and I as One including all the animals of the earth, all live , all creatures, all bodies of this spirit of life must be taken care of, I and I are the care takers, the light of the world, the healers. The health of the whole is The health of every part and the health of everypart is the health of the whole.

One Perfect Love JAH IS

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I