Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4785&start_row=1

credibility

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 38
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: burningbush Sent: 7/31/2012 3:53:49 AM

Everywhere I go, I see myself trying to be a better man and try to do Jah works by bearing witness of Haile Selassie I. I do this by being upful and genuine in negative situations. I am always sharing the message of Jah not by knocking on people's doors with pamphlets, but by my actions. I figure by my actions one can see a notable fire.

It is always in my mind that others may not or may be seeing a Light in me, or even something great when the lightning strikes or the rain begins to sprinkle on the ground. If they do not see a Light, then I am always wondering if I will gain credibility from others upon interaction. Maybe then they will see that my struggle is a real struggle where real things occur and real people are involved.

For me to have recognition/ credibility would open a lot of doors, trying to balance Rastafarian lifestyle with babylon.

So what I am saying is, Babylon must credit me with refusing to give up Ras Tafari in replace for employment.
I could easily get employed, just like Mr. Asirifi says, I am one of the few in my group home that have potential to be "successful". Define success then I can know what my path is, tell I who is teaching who then maybe I can listen and learn.
Ms. Mavis made me cut my dreadlocks but I am growing them again to further istanlish to them that I can't leave Jah.
I want them to know that the Lion of Zion still calling me just like he did that frigid winter the Sun God Ra-s Tafari whom gives me heat and Light
In the upmost Name of King Selassie I, I need the system to understand overstand iverstand that I cannot give up Ras Tafari like my brother has, I want to trod closer to Jah but the resources are not abundant the regime of where I live is changing amd nothing is written in stone

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/31/2012 5:26:24 AM

Jah recognition is the only one that matters.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/31/2012 5:27:38 AM

The I is looking outside when the I should be looking inside

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 7/31/2012 7:14:00 AM

Brethren, I am not trying to be negative but this Reality is the outside is being forced upon me. I am just speaking of what I see.
If I do not focus on my surrounding then it could lead to a very negative circumstance. I and I must keep guard everywhere.
I live in a mental health group home because I trod RasTafarI, as you say.
I am always monitored by specially trained staff members.
I am not nurtured by my mother for I only know my Father, The Black King Jah Ras Tafari.
I am 18, the only way to get out of the system is to recant witness of Ras Tafari and to search for Babylon employment.
I and I never search, but seek.
I am stuck in this system until age 21 and I never commited no crime against anybody.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 7/31/2012 7:21:55 AM

JAH is on the Inside but babylon wants me to look outside, I do not fret myself because of the evildoers, nor am I envious of the workers of iniquity for I and I know that they shall soon be cut down like grass and whither as the green herb. Seen?

I give thanks for the quicker response
May Haile Selassie I bless we all

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 7/31/2012 7:49:32 AM

Keep strong brother, Continue to show Love and Respect and mercy where ever you go, people will soon realise that your not insane and should not be where you are

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 7/31/2012 11:33:54 AM

Yes Rasta, I never stop trying to learn from others, because I know that by learning from others I can learn from myself. I and I
Whether it be from dictionaries, encyclopedias, or Internet, I am consistently striving for knowledge.
At my first group home, I was reading the Encyclopedia and came across a picture and article of Haile Selassie I and I knew he is God.
Even the black staff members at my group home questioned why I embraced Leonard Howell's teachings because I am white skinned.
Before that, I worshipped the Sun just like the Ethiopians and have been fascinated by Heat and Light ever since.

Because water, is easily found flowing in streams, but Fire, you must seek it...
That is what I know about Fire.

More fire

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 7/31/2012 1:03:15 PM

yes More truth

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/31/2012 10:44:29 PM

Babylon is an illusion and a mental and sometimes physical slavery. Look beyond the borders of Babylon to the gates of Zion and trod. Babylon way is not the only way. People were persecuted for saying the name of Yesuah and he warned of this. The I is meant to stand apart. Trod to Zion is thru Babylon and they do not wish to let the I free. See the I destination and trod and don't stop and never look back.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/1/2012 1:18:23 AM

I give thanks for the teaching, but I do know that the struggle will only get worser, now I and I have rap stars bearing witness of Haile Selassie I. The last thing I need is this to hinder me from emancipation. With Snoop Dogg now claiming Rastafari Babylon will continue to treat this like a joke. But I and I know that not even the dogg that piss against the walls of babylon shall escape this judgment.

Eversure Everliving Everpure
RasTaFarI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 38

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I