Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4784&start_row=11

Dating

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/1/2012 5:17:23 AM

Sometimes black People need reassurance that their color is not a badge of shame but a symbol of national greatness, and sometime would you suppose or oppose that this knowledge can not be provided by their black brothers and sisters, so then resort to reassurance from whites?
I got told today by a beautiful Jamaican woman that white person hair is better. Say wha? She just so happened to be raised by white "Jews". The only Jews I know about is those brought to the Western Hemisphere in the slave ships, ya know?
This is why I say Black Solidarity, because the more black people respect their struggle the more Igress for all people.
Not trying to sound like I worship black people, just trying to learn from my superiors.

Ites

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/1/2012 5:20:39 AM

Also, I and I may get Fire burning, but from the grass roots up I and I love black womben, unconditional. Souls deeper than privilege

Respect

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/1/2012 5:24:01 AM

Some people claim race but InI sight the only true race as the human race. Jah is love and is no color and every color. Jah is both small and large. The lion and the lamb. The alpha and the omega. If Selassie I says it best when he says "The color of no mans skin shall be of no more significance than the color of his eyes." Love knows no parameters, no colors but every color.

If one says he needs a "black womban" and no other will do. Then the question then arises. How black is black? What constitutes a "black" person. Skin color is only the result of how many molecules of melanin one has within his or her skin. Then one wonders how many molecules is the maximum to be "black" and how many molecules is too little and one becomes "white".

InI has a sistren who's "white" friend (straight hair, colored eyes, everything you would see in a white person) who recently went to Spain and found out that all his ancestors were black straight from Ifrica!!!

Skin color is made up of melanin which degrades in the earth once one passes away.

Love is made of Jah and Jah is made of love. Who ya gonna trust?

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/1/2012 5:28:54 AM

InI means no disrespects just posing a different view. If Jah make the I to fall in love with a black womban he has done this for a purpose and InI cannot question it. InI is open to love regardless of skin color. InI looks for a humble, honorable, respectful womban whom loves InI and InI her that we may honor each other.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/1/2012 5:59:52 AM

Irey I

Like I said, souls deeper than privilege is what I love. Humble Ites.
To I, black is suffering, so just as I suffer, I surround myself with sufferahs.

Melanin is a chemical that cooperates coordination and balance, One with the Sun.
Physically atleast, science has proven that the concentration of melanin is a symbol of superiority. But I don't know much about science, whar I do know is Haile Selassie is God, that is all I Know, personally.

Peace

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/1/2012 6:20:18 AM

Melanin like physical strength and superiority is all relative. Both of us can be "black" but the I might be lighter skin (less melanin) but InI will never claim superiority over the I.

If one believes that more melanin makes one superior then InI would be "superior" than Selassie I.

(InI personally does not sight Selassie I as Jah but InI would NEVER claim to be better than him or anyone else)

Once a person dies physically his melanin don't go with em. Your flesh stays here only a the soul goes on forever.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/1/2012 10:41:52 AM

So where does dis soul de I talks about go?

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/1/2012 12:08:09 PM

Where Iver Jah sees fit on judgment day Idren.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 8/1/2012 1:03:55 PM

SOERASTA02,

What makes you not see Selassie-I as Jah?

Is it because He wasn't worthy to be regarded as God?
Or you think a man can not be God?

So if you don't see Selassie-I as God, who then do you think is God? The pope?
Tell me?
Or you don't believe in incarnation?

What's wrong?
You ain't seeing things clearly...something must be obscuring the truth from you, right?

Whether or not you believe, King Selassie-I is Jah, the return of Christ in His kingly character!

Raspect..

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/1/2012 2:17:51 PM

First love and respect

InI does not wish to offend the I when InI says this. InI just doesn't believe Yesuah has come again as Haile Selassie I. InI does believe Jah will come agan as man incarnate.

I guess what it boils down to is that InI hasn't seen enough evidence. If the I would like to impart some knowledge why the I sights him as Yesuah then InI would be more than happy to listen.

That comment about the pope...was offensive very funny though lol *laughs*
InI is a lot smarter than that lol.

The whole establishment of Pope papacy and vatican is a joke and pure blasphemy unto the Most High Jah. Either them people is really dumb or they are doing it on purpose.

Love and respects unto the I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I