Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4784&start_row=21

Dating

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/1/2012 2:55:16 PM

"For unto us a child id born, unto us a Sun is given. And the government shall be upon his shoulder and his name shall be Wonderful Counsellor, Prince of Peace, the Almighty God. Of the increase of his Justice and Peace there shall be no end upon the Throne of David"...
-Isaiah 9

When Solomon and Makeda consummated their relationship (had sex) Solomon had a dream that the Sun had LEFT ISRAEL AND SHONE BRIGHT OVER ETHIOPIA. This is in the Kebra Negast.

Haile Selassie I is God, Israel is a void and Jah no longer inhabits there
Some verses from Psalm 68:
"Thou, O God, didst send a plentiful rain in time of drought which thereby confirm his inheritance from the Throne of David."
"Princes and princesses shall come out of Egypt, ETHIOPIA shall soon stretch forth her hands unto God."
-68:31

When Tafari was born, the Iquinox occured, meaning the Inification of the Son and Moon.
Not trying to prove anything, just some food for thought. And I never needed no evidence that Haile Selassie is God, just some things to learn.

—--—----

@ blackheart

I don't know everything, and I certainly do see that thee soul is everliving so a black womban's soul is no exception. Such is Life.
Like I said, soul deeper than privilege more depth and more Life, I do not adhere to a certain order in the strictest sense, and do not wish to exploit or insult the Nyabinghi Order. Itemost respect to the Binghi man womban and child.
I love Love Love, and so I and I give thanks for Life.

The people that teach me most happen to be Africans, some people from Ghana, and they are the ones that clothe and feed I.
They didn't come here on a slave ship (in the strictest sense) but came here with a pasdport and a visa and a yellow fever vaccination verification form, and a 400 years of knowledge and wisdom. We Idvocate that African Americans go back to Africa, go to Cape Coast Castle, and cry for those in their struggle

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/1/2012 3:00:27 PM

Also I am not a leader of Ra-sTaFar-I, just trying to learn.

Humble Ites

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/16/2012 2:57:31 PM

Ras Kanjas wrote: "What makes you not see Selassie-I as Jah?
Is it because He wasn't worthy to be regarded as God?
Or you think a man can not be God? So if you don't see Selassie-I as God, who then do you think is God? The pope? Tell me? Or you don't believe in incarnation? What's wrong?
You ain't seeing things clearly...something must be obscuring the truth from you, right?"

Ras, speaking for myself only, I have been Christian for as long as I an remember; always taught God is a spirit. Selassie-I is not a spirit but a real man. I don't see pope, bishop, priest, none of them as God. I do believe in reincarnation. When Jesus came back from the dead, seems nobody recognized him on sight. But after they heard him and saw his actions, they realized it was him returned from the dead.

So I am at a crossroad. As you say, something is obscuring the truth. It may be my own indoctrination into the Christian faith that is obscuring the truth.

Having said that, when I consider the way HIM speaks and the actions HIM committed, I find myself wondering, "Chica, perhaps you need to broaden your scope of thinking." And that is what I am trying to do. I continue this trod because I believe it is leading me to the truth. With Jah's help, I will discover it and recognize it.

Messenger: jah man Sent: 8/17/2012 2:49:03 AM

blesed luv empress,
they have 2be clean b4 they c the face of JAH!

Hallelujah!

I and I a want to see King Rastafari
To look upon Jah pretty pretty face

We want to walk the streets of glory
Shining around Jah throne

So Natty Dread tell all the gentles them to come
Run come to look upon Jah pretty pretty face

For we are going home, going home
To see King Rastafari

Selassie a the roots of David
Hallelujah! I, I a Congo I

King Selassie a the roots of David, chant it out