Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4782&start_row=1

Somebody ask Ark I where the Binghi House Money went missing?

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VictimofAggression Sent: 7/29/2012 12:50:35 PM

It's been years since Nyahbinghi house funds went missing or were stolen and NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE ABOUT IT. I AM TAKING THIS TO A FIRST HAND PERSPECTIVE THAT ONLY A HEBREW OR A CHILD OF "MAN" CAN HAVE. BLAZING THE FIRE WITHIN THE LIMITS OF NOT GOING TO JAIL, WHERE ARK I AND HIS BUDDIES ARE SENDING NOT JUST RASTA YUTE BUT THE WHOLE OF DEM YUTES IN CANADA. LAZY DEM LAZY. AND GUESS WHAT CONSENTOR WITH THEIFS YOU WANT TO FRIGHTEN ME? NOTHING IS MORE TERRIFYING THAN MY FATHER'S FACE (ENMITY PON SEPERATION AND RAPE) I'LL NEVER FORGET THE RAPE AND HOW LAZY TORONTO IS.

Messenger: VictimofAggression Sent: 7/29/2012 12:57:55 PM

BELIEVE ME TRY AND TEACH ME ABOUT BABLYON. YOU HAVE YOUR WORLDLY GOODS AND DENY THE WORKERS BREAD TO EAT. WHAT DOES SELLASSIE'S BIBLE SAY ABOUT YOU? ALL OF THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE WITHIN MY LEGAL RIGHTS SO I DON'T END UP IN JAIL BUT BOY YOU GOING AND GET BBBBUUUUUNNNNN UP FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE AND WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO NYAHBINGI. "SEEK MY FACE" SAYS RAS TAFARI WELL NOW PEOPLE CAN GO ON YOUTUBE SEE RAS PLANNO AND KNOW TORONTO DREADS TALKING CRAP AND YOUR WORKS ARE JUST LIKE YOUR WORDS. WAIT FOR BABYLON CAUSE FIGHTING RAS BOANERGES IS FIGHTING YAH.

ON A YAH NOTE, YAH IS WHO YOU CLAIM SELLASSIE IS. BUT YAH HATES YOUR WORDS AND WORKS AND EVEN BABYLON HATES YOUR DUMB WORDS AND HALF ASSED NO WORKS.

HOW THE &*^%$ DID YOU NEVER SEE THE GUIDLINES? IT'S A GUIDELINES.

GOOGLE NYAHBINGI GUIDELINES CHEUPS

Messenger: VictimofAggression Sent: 7/29/2012 1:00:33 PM

FYAH I WANT MY FATHER'S MONEY.

A VOTE DOES NOT PAY FOR FOOD. A VOTE DOES NOT PAY FOR CLOTHES. A VOTE DOES NOT GUARENTEE AN AUDIENCE WITH THE EMPEROR. A VOTE IS A VOTE. FYAH BUN DI DRAW GUN FYAH BUN DI DRAW GUN FYAH BUN DI DRAW GUN

YOU SURE WELL KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/29/2012 10:43:01 PM

I have never had a position in the Nyahbinghi where I handled money and I wasn't even attending Binghi during that time, I heard of it a few years after it happened. I heard that three people had access to that money, I don't remember their names. None of them took responsibility for taking it.

The I Priest did not have access to the money either, so he had nothing to do with it. This was the act of some heathen thief, not the Nyahbinghi house.

Messenger: VictimofAggression Sent: 7/31/2012 11:22:27 PM

Fyah if the I can take this whole reasoning off the computer. Yah fyah red red hot. What the jail did His Majesty modernized and try to raise the standards of living for the Globe for? Yah know

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I