Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4776&start_row=81

How black is black?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 93
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/7/2012 4:37:16 PM

InI doesn't know of this book but InI will look into it. Yeshua never "has to" do anything, he can turn stones to bread. In the passover and passover since OT days it was commanded that people eat lamb. Also there are plenty of times Yeshua eat fish. InI doubts that Paul is wrong As the I says but InI will look.

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 8/7/2012 4:54:00 PM

I don't trust Paul as I look at him as a polytrickster, saying one thing to one group and something else to another. He says some things that are true and other things which are not. Yeshua warned of people that would come in his name, that he never knew and that these would lead many astray. I feel that Paul is one of these who leads people astray from the true teachings of Yeshua. www.30ce.com is a website that exposes the differences between Paul's message and Yeshua's.

Much RASPECT to you Bredda SOERASTA02

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/7/2012 6:10:56 PM

Thanks for the new source of learning Idren. The I may have a point about Paul but it is Yesuah own words also that he allows it. Even the earliest Christians wasn't vegetarian and if he ate the last supper which he had to he would have eaten meat and gotten a lamb. All throughout the Ible people are allowed to eat meat and make sacrifice. Remember when cane came to Jah with some vegetables? Even modern Jews eat meat. InI doesn't really know of a pure vegetarian in the Ible after Noah.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/7/2012 6:14:59 PM

So Yeshua is "dead" now...

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/7/2012 6:21:22 PM

Does the I overstand from a biblical and Christian/Rastafari standpoint what the website is saying?

InI does know that Nicolotans have in a big way "infiltrate" the false Christianity that the majority practice today but that does not mean that basically everything is wrong in the Ible.

Peace and love Idren

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 8/7/2012 6:25:11 PM

Why does the I say Yeshua is dead now?

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 8/7/2012 6:44:46 PM

I would never say everything in the bible is wrong. There is much good and wisdom in the bible. I do say that man has kept some teachings out of the bible; where some bible have the Apocryphical books and some don't for example. Still though, much can be learned from the bible. The 30ce webpage tries to show the reader what Yeshua's message was before Paul came along; what Yeshua taught while HE was still walking the Earth as Yeshua ben Yosef. It puts the focus on Yeshuas teachings seperating them from Pauls. It also gives an explanation of why Paul taught the way he taught. Anyways, it's just some food for thought Idren.

Truth and Love in Jah

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/8/2012 6:07:13 AM

InI overstands what them is trying to say but they say Christ is dead. That is not true. My Yeshua ain't dead. InI don't find salvation in dead things Idren.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/8/2012 8:42:51 AM

Ok InI had read somethings on that site incorrectly. InI overstands the what they are talking about in Yeshua teachings and InI agrees that the "church" these days does not reflect Yeshua. This is what InI have been trying to show people.

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/8/2012 12:35:22 PM

Soe: Oh my goodness, you have NO IDEA how right you are. Babylon has taken over every institutionalized church in the USA. That's why so many pews are empty on the day of worship. I have been struggling every day with this church I worship at. It seems the more I learn, the more I reject the church. Because of all the wrongs I have witnessed going on inside the walls of the church, that is why I began to search outside those walls to find the real truth of my life's purpose.

Jah's word says where ever two or three are gathered in His name, He will be in the midst. I feel this forum has more of Jah's spirit in it than I can find in the church. That's why I'm still here. That's why I continue to search. One love...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 93

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I