Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4776&start_row=51

How black is black?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 93
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/6/2012 10:16:39 PM

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/6/2012 10:23:51 PM

Also Yeshua ate lamb and fish. The Essenes did not.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/7/2012 1:05:27 AM

People talk about how Selassie's hair was, but how is the hair of the bahtawi, the mystics of Haile Selassie Orthodox church.

RasTafarI people grow their locks for good Reason, it is part of the Mystics of I and I Trod.

RasTafarI is not a group to join. RasTafarI is a type of people and there is Good Reason for the things we do. Ideological Rasta is not a real thing, it is just an illusion, Iritual RasTafarI is what is real. That is why RasTafarI never leave RasTafarI, and RasTafarI do the things that RasTafarI do. And that is why ideological Rasta do eventually leave.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/7/2012 1:08:00 AM

Where does it say that Yeshua ate fish or lamb?

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 8/7/2012 5:00:04 AM

Ark I said

RasTafarI is not a group to join. RasTafarI is a type of people and there is Good Reason for the things we do. Ideological Rasta is not a real thing, it is just an illusion, Iritual RasTafarI is what is real. That is why RasTafarI never leave RasTafarI, and RasTafarI do the things that RasTafarI do. And that is why ideological Rasta do eventually leave.
-----

Give thanks For the word sound Ark I. InI draw strength from this

The flesh is temporary, the Irits Iternal. It comes down to who you put your faith in, Man or Jah. I know Selassie I would never lead InI astray.

Blessed love

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/7/2012 9:46:25 AM

Lamb is part of passover and Yeshua ate passover

InI doesn't exactly like the cheeky tone of this article but here it provides biblical evidence. InI sight it for the biblical part.

http://lavistachurchofchrist.org/LVarticles/DidJesusEatMeat.htm

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/7/2012 9:50:52 AM

SOE,

That article you posted from the La Vista Church of Christ is very weak evidence.

What point are you trying to make?

I and I are vegetarian Rasta, why do you come here advocating flesh eating?

Do you not see that as insulting to I and I?

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/7/2012 9:56:42 AM

InI was using it for the scripture not the group of people. InI could have just copy and paste the scripture and would be the same thing.

Has the I read it?

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/7/2012 10:00:55 AM

Luke 24:41-43

And while they still could not believe it (because of their joy) and were amazed, he said to them, “Do you have anything here to eat?” So they gave him a piece of broiled fish, and he took it and ate it in front of them.

Luke 22:7-8

Then the day for the feast of Unleavened Bread came, on which the Passover lamb had to be sacrificed. Jesus sent Peter and John, saying, “Go and prepare the Passover for us to eat.”

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/7/2012 10:04:29 AM

I have attended religious feasts of I parents and their friends and don't eat the customary flesh, but only eat vegetables. So again, show I where it says Yeshua ate flesh?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 93

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I