Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4776&start_row=31

How black is black?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 93
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/5/2012 9:39:07 PM

SOE,

A protestant is a believer in any of a number of western christian denominations. The protestants broke off from the the Catholic Church during the Protestant Reformation.

The Reformed Church of God is an example of a Protestant Church.

If you don't even know what a Protestant is, then that shows how little you know about the Christianity that you come hear preaching about.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/5/2012 10:16:30 PM

Eleazar

I had an idea of what a "protestant" was as far as them "church".

Lol the I says InI don't know about Christianity? On the contrary Idren it is these "denominations" that don't know about Christianity. Why would InI wish to study these fake practices?

These practices are not "Christian" they are tradition whom preach plenty of false teachings. InI studies the Ible and the ways of Yesuah himself, not false "Christian" tradition. Don't bodda get Yesuah life mix up with these false practice. These are the same people who brought slavery, war, and oppression in the name of Yesuah.

Don't even get InI started on "Catholisism!!!"

Word, knowledge, power

Love and respects to the I

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/5/2012 10:24:39 PM

Nicolaitans is what the I is talking about.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/6/2012 1:08:24 AM

White people who want to trod RasTafarI path need to stop getting offended so much over prejudice. If I ran away every time I encountered prejudice, I would have missed so much heights because I would have missed the experiences I had by staying and Itinueing to Trod. Instead of becoming offended, I had Iverstanding about why it is so and humbled Iself and let it pass. There were times when I had too speak out, and I did, but most times there was no need. Also, sometimes people misinterpret words as racism because they lack Iverstanding about RasTafarI Trod. One Black Love is a must, and should be respected. If white people can't deal with it, there are other movements that may be better suited to them.

Black RasTafarI have good reason to be suspicious of white people coming to them saying they are RasTafarI. Past experience has given them a reason to be suspicious, because of various experiences with white people and also with white people saying they are RasTafarI. So if a white person comes amongst RasTafarI, they should expect to be tested.

Here is as reasoning I made before.

==================
There is a reason that vexation of spirit is a sin. It is not just because it leads to the action of wickedness. It is also because it is destruction of self. And most importantly, it is not the mindset or spirit or fruit of Jah. If it was the mindset of Jah, no human would be living today.

Vexation of spirit causes many problems. What is on the inside must come out and vexation of spirit comes out in many forms of sickness. From the mind to the organs to all parts of the body.

Also, what is on the inside reflects the spirit. So thoughts of wickedness push the spirit towards wickedness.

Why is there so much fuss about blackness on this forum and the other forums on the internet. Selassie I is Black and Selassie I is African. Some may say brown instead of black, but either way, he is the color of an African because He is an African. And look to see what languages the words Cush and Ethiopia come from and see what they mean.

Some white people want to say that they are African because their ancestors originally lived in Africa, but they are offended by talk of Black. What colour were our ancestors when they lived in Africa? They were Black. A Black man's and woman's ancestors lived in Africa in more recent years or centuries and they were Black. A White man's and woman's ancestors lived in Africa many milleniums ago and they were Black. All people on this earth are children of our Black foreparents whose first habitation on this Earth was Africa.

Like I have reasoned before, I see I life as One life Itinuing through my foreparents from the beginning of time. So I know what colour I was when I lived in Africa, and I know how my colour has changed through the milleniums and I also know why my colour has changed. I am not ashamed of the Blackness of I foreparents, and I am not ashamed of the Whiteness of I foreparents. Neither am I ashamed of the Whiteness of Iself. I am ashamed of any wickedness in thought or action that I perform, and I blaze it with Fire until it is corrected. I am ashamed of any wickedness in thought or action that I performed through I foreparents, and I blaze it with Fire until it is corrected.

I am not a descendant of the slave drivers and land thieves, but my ancestors have done wickedness, as have everybodies ancestors. I look at the example of my ancestors and keep the good in Iself and remove the bad so that the bad is only a memory of the past. So that I can live in righteousness, until I am One as I Father is One. The example I look to is the Supreme example of the Black God, Haile Selassie I. My brothers and sisters are from all the nations, so it doesn't matter to I which brother from which nation has shown the Oneness of Jah RasTafarI, Haile Selassie I. What matters to I is that I learn to Live in Oneness also.

I am the only white man that has been able to trod with the Nyahbinghi House in Toronto because I have never been afraid or offended by One Black Love. And I was never afraid of Fire. I seeked out the Fire to blaze Iself more, as silver tried in the furnace seven times. All the other white men that came before were blazed out of the House by the Spiritual Fire and couldn't return.

One Black Love
====================

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/6/2012 1:08:55 AM

Brother Soerasta02, yo teachings is just christianity. I n I have had enough of christianity n its misleading teachings dats why we nah go to no christian church. U can't tell I n I dat having long hair is a shame. Rasta teachings are against de cutting n combing of hair so any teaching dat promotes de cutting of hair is babylon teaching. In rasta livity it is neva a shame fo a male or female to have long hair. Rasta people started growing locks before dem even know about de nazerite vow. Locks mean a lot to a rasta, one of which is natural livity n African identity. Elders used de bible to explain locks because dem knew dat people of christian mindset wont easily overstand de other reasons which are not in de bible. So de fact dat de nazerite vow was used to explain de wearing of locks by rasta to people of christian mindset doesn't mean it's de only reason why rasta wear locks. U seem to have misconceptions about rasta. Rasta is not christianity n de bible but it is a livity. So u can't just seh all de things u learned in christianity n de bible is rasta. Each one teach one still. One perfect love.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/6/2012 1:21:46 AM

InI is black.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/6/2012 1:35:38 AM

Rastafari Makonnen is the name of Haile Selassie I and where the term "Rasta" and "Rastafari" comes from. The whole reason Rastafari/Haile Selassie I holds significance is because of Ible prophecy. Ible prophecy that HIM is Yesuah. So Rastafari would literally be Christ. If the I doesn't believe the Ible then the I doesn't believe in Yesuah and therefore there is no Rastafari.

The actual man named Rastafari (Haile Selassie I) had cut hair so the I is saying he is part of Babylon teaching? Rastafari HIMself was a Christian.

InI is not the I "conventional Christian" because InI sight all the pagan teachings and practices of so called "Christians". They are Nicolatans.

InI doesn't have a problem with locks because many Rasta take the Nazarite vow.

Peace and love Idren

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/6/2012 1:37:44 AM

InI nuh have a problem with ones who sight Selassie I as Jah because as long as its all peace and love ultimately....we a go do same place

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/6/2012 1:39:26 AM

True Iyah Ark I. This is a Black Iberation movement first and foremost. No one can take the roots from Ra-sTaFar-I.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/6/2012 1:42:38 AM

Roots of Rastafari is Yeshua...Literally

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 93

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I