Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4776&start_row=91

How black is black?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 93
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: chica Sent: 8/8/2012 12:35:27 PM

Soe: Oh my goodness, you have NO IDEA how right you are. Babylon has taken over every institutionalized church in the USA. That's why so many pews are empty on the day of worship. I have been struggling every day with this church I worship at. It seems the more I learn, the more I reject the church. Because of all the wrongs I have witnessed going on inside the walls of the church, that is why I began to search outside those walls to find the real truth of my life's purpose.

Jah's word says where ever two or three are gathered in His name, He will be in the midst. I feel this forum has more of Jah's spirit in it than I can find in the church. That's why I'm still here. That's why I continue to search. One love...

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/8/2012 12:35:31 PM

Soe: Oh my goodness, you have NO IDEA how right you are. Babylon has taken over every institutionalized church in the USA. That's why so many pews are empty on the day of worship. I have been struggling every day with this church I worship at. It seems the more I learn, the more I reject the church. Because of all the wrongs I have witnessed going on inside the walls of the church, that is why I began to search outside those walls to find the real truth of my life's purpose.

Jah's word says where ever two or three are gathered in His name, He will be in the midst. I feel this forum has more of Jah's spirit in it than I can find in the church. That's why I'm still here. That's why I continue to search. One love...

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/23/2014 10:45:17 AM

So nobody answer the initial question of the thread?

How black is black?

Garvey say 1% to 100%

I say majority rules. If you as a black man have 1 indian relative, YOU ARE NOT INDIAN. And so on. To deal with family tree and its individual branches InI have to look to the main Stem, and the Root. Where does that lead?

Haile

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 93

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I