Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4773&start_row=1

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 7/24/2012 5:25:50 PM

Greetings to all. Iman know dat ancient man was ital. Iman sight dat the cannain teeth of iman is evidence of iman nyam munch much of ancient tropicon fruit unknown to morden man.

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 7/24/2012 5:49:06 PM

Now modern man conceptualize dat the form of cannaine of mordern man is as a result of evolution= carnivore civilization , thereby he is mistaken. Yeah the everliving man changeth not( there is no shaddow of turning with thee) ...in my own opinion after iman fall from ital, only Jah can save i n i and only HIM can restore us to dat highly esteemed state RastafarI . Correct me where i am astray, enlighten me where is the way. Jah bless.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/25/2012 2:53:34 AM

You got plenty teeth but only 4 canines. Only for emergency.

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/9/2012 2:55:23 PM

jehosaphat2011, how do you feel about wearing leather sandals, using leather belt, sleeping on feather down pillows?

Is it just the eating of meat that you are against, or are you against all things made from animal, like these items listed above?

Is it wrong to use items made from animal, like these items? Please advise.

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 8/9/2012 3:28:12 PM

that is the question thank you. and the use of fossil fuel, which is organic, or coal, or charcoal. should i appreciate and exploit these?

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I