Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4772&start_row=11

Black parents give birth to a white child...

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 7/28/2012 5:11:59 PM

Just to let the I know I'm still planning on Reasoning back with the I, Jah works just keeping I busy right now and the I made a simple reply impossible.

Blessed love, and give thanks still

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/28/2012 11:38:35 PM

Yes I thanks for the heads up. Sorry for the long reply but complex issues have to be addressed in a complex state of mind and are given complex answers so we can reach a simple solution.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 7/29/2012 7:10:53 AM

I never said it was a bad thing, I just committed to it with not much time on I hands so now I have to leave the I for a while.

Give thanks for the paitience.

Blessed love

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/29/2012 7:33:27 AM

InI didn't think the I sight it was a negative thing :). The I has been very respectful to InI. Continue with the I's work. InI has plenty of patients and am looking forward to the I response.

InI love the I

blessings.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 8/9/2012 7:49:22 PM

All Imanity come from I Iriginal Black ancestors so this doesn't suprise I. I dont however believe it would be possible for two White people to give birth to a Black child!

Blessed love

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 8/14/2012 9:57:55 AM

I still don't have time for a full reply to continue the Reasoning, but just quickly; If they have distant or near African ancestors, then couples of mostly European ancestry who have every apperance of being European can and have given birth to a baby that looks like a black African. Ironically I saw a story about just that in the same Sun newspaper years ago. They have a thing for stories like that.
The reason for this is the same as black African parents giving birth to European looking children with genes skipping generations. Although in this case, the likelyhood of past institutionalised rape being involved in the process is obviously much lower.

Blessed love

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/23/2012 4:52:04 PM

Jah don't limit to colors he can make a person. All men came from the same root therefore we all are one..We all are a color of some sort

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/24/2012 6:10:47 PM

It is really interesting the way our recessive genes come out of hiding and make the most unique creations. I remember when my sister became pregnant, all the hair on her body turned red! What a laugh we had! Then her skin started turning the most beautiful shade, brown and red mixed! Then when my nephew was born, he had red hair and white skin! His father is the color of black velvet and my sister is dark brown. Eventually, my nephew's color came in. He's now 14 and almost the same color as his father. His hair color changed from red to black and he doesn't look white at all anymore. As for my sister, her hair remains red to this very day! I believe Jah delights in all the colors under the rainbow!

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I