Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4771&start_row=81

Two questions

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 165
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/2/2012 5:33:42 PM

Ye my lord, I do believe de scientists when dem seh de earth is far older than 6000 years. U seh I'm assuming, who is not assuming? Evolution is real breda. Many religion people deny it fo dem are not aware dat it is a tool of Jah to create new forms of species. Many people when dem think of de creator dem think of man yet de creator is far beyond dat. Offcurse de creator can manifest as man but dat doesn't mean we should be always thinkin of man when we think of de most high. De people who wrote de story of creation in de bible under-estimated de creator such dat dem think he rested after working fo 6 days. Also dem think he was working with hands. Does de creator gets tired dat he needs to rest like us? Why do we seh Jah is omnipotent then? Dem went on to tell about a forbiden fruit dat was eaten then God came lookin fo Adam n Eve. Why would God go around lookin fo dem? Why wouldn't God see dem when dem were eating de fruit? I man see these stories as somebody's imaginations. So now u wan't mi to believe de earth is only 6000 years when even de bible talk about God creating man n woman then later Adam n Eve after him (6000 years ago). If u think u are from Adam n Eve then its good fo u but I n I black people have been around longer than 60000 years. I n I are not cursed n neva ate no forbiden fruit fo we neva stayed in Eden but have been ina Africa. Selah.

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 8/2/2012 5:54:48 PM

yes man, I mean as i Stated in my last post the Bible Proves that Life was before adam and Eve. Bless

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/3/2012 1:45:03 AM

Has the I ever done research on carbon dating and its accuracy to believe the scientists? They dated a peice of bread that was a month old to be 100 years old. Dating technology is foolishness. All things are made of atoms and atoms have mass and mass is stored energy and energy is neither created or destroyed. So that pretty much counts out this "carbon dating" stuff. Atoms don't get created from nothing like scientists want the I to believe.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/3/2012 1:55:03 AM

Scientist can't even figure out how birds navigate all now. Dem don't know nothing the lord has made them fools. Science get prove wrong more and more as them keep proving Jah word correct.

Science just now figure out man come from Ifrica and the Ible shows garden of Eden was there in Africa from long time.

When people read Genesis them usually make the mistake of reading it like a regular book. They assume that Adam eve and the people of Genesis were regular people like you and I. The Ible in the old testament isnt exactly all chronologically as we think of regular things. Adam live for about 930 years before he died. They had A LOT of kids and their kids had kids. It just doesn't describe life of Adam and eve as day to day like we see it now. Life wasn't like that uuntil Jah limited life to 120 years.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/3/2012 3:18:53 AM

De funy thing is u talk about things u lerned from science (atoms, energy) yet u dis science. I n I are even able to reason vageda yet we on different parts of de world because of science. Rasta is a scientist. Offcurse scientists do make mistakes just like those people who wrote de bible so it is irie to question de bible n scientists. I man just don't believe der's somebody who lived more than 500 years. Raspect.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/3/2012 3:30:30 AM

Science as a practice is the study of the ways of Most high Jah. The ways of Jah are not wrong but the peoples interpretation. Just like the Ible isn't wrong but the people interpretation. InI is not against scientists or science because they are just studying Jah. It is only when a man says he is more mighty than Jah or that Jah doesn't exist.

A very smart man one day decides he is as wise as Jah and he says to him "I don't need you anymore, I have figured out all you have done and now I too can create a man from dust" Jah looks at him and says "oh really? Please proceed" Then the man turns around and right before he picks up a handful of dirt Jah says "No, No No, get your own dirt."

But yes it is always good to check the facts but one must overstand the Ible in depth before forming a definitive conclusion.

Respect and love Idren!!

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 8/3/2012 5:05:49 AM

SuperSmile,

You misinterpret the Scriptures.......that's the problem with you, seen?

There were no people who lived on earth before Adam and Eve, seen?

Gen 3:20;
And Adam called his wife's name Eve, because she was the mother of all living.

So Eve means the mother of all living.......so how come you think all living came before her?
Hahaha...you ain't serious!

You also think that after Cain had killed Abel in the field, only three people remained on earth, right?
You are wrong...you didn't understand clearly!

If you take a look at the book of the genealogy of Adam, it seems that Adam only begot a son in his own likeness, after his image, and named him Seth, seen?
So if you lack understanding you would be bound to think that in his 930 year life, Adam only begot Seth, yet he had several sons and daughters other than Cain and Abel, seen?

Gen 5:4;
...and he(Adam) had sons and daughters.

SuperSmile, one of these daughters of Adam who lived in the land of Nod became Cain's wife!

Seen?

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 8/3/2012 5:45:09 AM

If you see in the Bible Cain went to the Land of Nod and found a wife before Adam Had seth and before adam and Other sons and Daughters. Im just saying whats the bible saying.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 8/3/2012 6:33:52 AM

Just that the account of Cain's marriage is written in Genesis before the account of the daughters of Adam does not necessarily follow that Cain got married before Adam begot some daughters!

The order in which these accounts are written today in the Bible ain't the same order in which those events actually took place!

Seen?

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 8/3/2012 6:37:02 AM

SuperSmile,

Watch what you say with regard to the Bible before you slander the Word of God with folly..

...hahaha!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 165

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I