Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4771&start_row=71

Two questions

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 165
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 8/2/2012 5:13:02 AM

First of all, if you look into Egypt, you see the egyption Sphinx now research has been done on these egyption Sphinx and what equipment would have been used to calve them out of such stone with such accuracy. we even today don't have the equipment to do such things, and there is proof on these sphinx that there is water erosion properly from the flood mentioned in the bible? so that means that these was up before the flood right..now there must of been a very civilized civilization to create such objects and have such equipment to calve out of these certain stones.. secondly is the city of Jericho which has evidence of settlements dating back 9000BC. thats just two examples.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/2/2012 5:37:12 AM

Supersmile can the I elaborate? InI is not quite overstanding the I.

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 8/2/2012 5:39:50 AM

on what?

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/2/2012 6:03:34 AM

Please Ilaborate on what this info has do with Ras Tafari.

See

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/2/2012 6:16:20 AM

How the sphinx ties into how old the earth is.

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 8/2/2012 7:46:42 AM

BurningBush, This has to do with the bible, showing that it is good to question parts of the bible.

and how the sphinx ties into how old the earth is.

well what Im trying to say is the people who created the sphinx must have been on this earth for a long while before the Flood. Because Even Scientists claim that we in this So called Modern World don't at this time have the right tools to calve such a object with such accuracy into this stone. and somehow these people of old had the tools to do this before the Flood. now this surely shows the I that this must of been a civilization of a long time to have such advanced equipment. the reason i say this is before the Flood is because as i stated the sphinx has had Water Erosion which they can date back to around the time of the flood. which means this must have been here before the flood.. to survive the flood, which shows that man must have been here for a long time to have such advanced equipment to calve such sphinx in stones before the flood.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 8/2/2012 9:02:09 AM

Your proof is invalid!

You are assuming that the so called water erosions on that sphinx came as a result of the Flood of Noah, right?
You are relying on what the scientists say after using their instruments to attempt to measure how old the earth is, right?
If you say the scientists are correct in saying that the earth is far much more older than what the Bible says it is,
then it means that you also agree when the very same scientists deny the existence of Jah but say we came from evolution, seen?
Science has always misinformed the people with regard to the nature of Jah and His creation.........
...so fire burns Science!

Bless..

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/2/2012 9:21:25 AM

The I says we today don't have as advanced tools but InI always urge ones to go back to the Ible.

In the days before the flood it says angels mated with man and created giants. InI sight that giants and angels could have easily come up with tools to create such things. It was only after the flood came that these people were killed and their technology went with them. It is much easier for a "giant" to create the sphinx than regular humans. Angels can do much more than InI as a human being. Giants are stronger than a human and could carry these large stones.

All of the answers reside within study of the Ible Idren.

Peace and love unto all.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/2/2012 11:24:29 AM

Fireburn wine n all alcoholic drinks. I n I don't use no wine but I n I use herb. Concerning dis planet earth, it is far older than 600000 years. I n I have been around longer than 60000 years. So dat Adam n Eve who lived about 6000 years ago are not de first people. I n I black people are de first people. De first wombman was created togeda with de first man. Dis first wombman was not cloned from a rib like Eve of Eden but was created togeda with man. Raspect.

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 8/2/2012 3:24:35 PM

yes BlackHeart! and what are you on with Ras kanjas
all i see from you is assuming!

"If you say the scientists are correct in saying that the earth is far much more older than what the Bible says it is,
then it means that you also agree when the very same scientists deny the existence of Jah but say we came from evolution, seen?"

how does that Work ... how can you assume such a thing. lol you make me laugh some times man, love still though, cus i aint trying to convert you in thinking what i think, man has his on opinions.
not all science is bad you know there are correct information but ofcourse there is incorrect information out there. I mean the Adam and Eve story proves that there is man and women before them anyway,...

when Cain slays Abel cain goes to the Land of Nod. so once abel dies there is 3 people on the earth according to the bible right.. Adam,Eve and cain.. but suddenly cain fines a wife in the land of Nod!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 165

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I