Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4771&start_row=21

Two questions

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 165
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: DURU Sent: 7/26/2012 4:55:39 PM

Blessed to all

"Do anyones believe Mutabaruka and others would say the
same things they saying today if they where in the presence
of The Emperor?"

Yes I, , H.I.M works is not of dogma's or religious doctrines that simply separates but for liberation,equal rights and justice for peace of all humanity and creation so as InI elder muta,marcus garvey,leonard howell, InI.

Yes I ,H.I.M use d bible not for religious doctrines but for inspiration for liberation ,tolerance,equality,justice,and peace ,for this is d ways of JAH ,true worship in actions.

Words follow action ,words with out action is dead.
Action with out words gives inspiration
Action with words is a leader ,before speaks actions is already done this is word sound and power.

To Chant H.I.M name is to give thanks dat InI has done good towards InI and creation.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/26/2012 4:56:09 PM

Muta is not Rasta if he don't believe in Christ. Rastafari is supposed to be the second comming of Christ so if there is no bible there is no Christ and there is no Rastafari. So if he bun judgment on every pillar of InI faith then he can go and be a pagan.

A man who was white taken over by the devil and tricked him to enslaving his brother and used and brought with him the most powerful thing in the world. Jah word!!!! and his brother was illiterate so he believed everything he was told by his white brother whom was told by the devil.

Ultimately his black brother rose up and decided he hated his brother the slave master and even still he hated the book his white brother used JAH WORD

But he didn't stop to read it, and see that Jah never authorized the evil things his white brother did to him.

And to this day the black brother hates Jah word and hates his white brother

And the devil laughs and laughs as the slave and slave master drop his lake of fire.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/26/2012 5:23:54 PM

Muta speaks fo de upliftment of I n I black race n dats what I n I stand fo. Muta is folowing Jah by ifending I n I black race instead of de bible. To I folowing Jah is not to defend a book like de bible but to defend I n I black race. I man do raspect de bible n christianity but I try to question many things I get from dem fo I know dey are just methods of some people to follow Jah n dey are not perfect. When it comes to I n I black race I shall stand fo it without any apology. Dats why mi seh big up to black liberators like Muta. Some may folow Jah in a different way but dem should not think dat I n I will use deir way. Black pride is our way of folowing Jah so I n I don't need no slave master's methods fo I n I know babylon wants to trick I n I back into shackles n chains. Only Jah love shall stand dis ya judgement. Love n Peace to all.

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 7/26/2012 5:29:25 PM

Drop his lake of Fire?

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/26/2012 10:30:35 PM

Drops inside his lake of fire*

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/26/2012 10:40:57 PM

Does the I really read the Ible or listen to the people? InI will tell you if the I wish to liberate the blacks the I must also liberate the white the yellow and the red. Thru Jah ALL men must be loved the same..It's the mental slavery that lead to physical slavery upon other zeen? What good is it if the I liberate only black people and white and yellow is still under devil mental slavery? They will come for blacks again!!!!

The slave will till the soil for the slave master and he sweats, the slave master cracks his whip on the slave and he sweats, u know what the devil calls the master? Slave.

Only when Jah word the Ible is used correctly can we all be liberated from slavery.

The Ible teachings are all correct.

Tell InI which one is wrong?

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/27/2012 1:44:06 AM

I man do read de bible n I do listen to people. Reading de bible is de same as listening to people caz de bible was written by people. All I n I need from de bible is de inspiration to do good. So don't lie to I telling I de bible is a word of God. I'v listened to dat lie fo a long iwa. Some words of God are found in de bible but de bible itself is a word of man. Some words of God are found in people's talk yet de talk itself is a word of man. Why is dat some people seems to be fighting agaist black upliftment? Babylon has many ways of dowpressing black people. One of dem is to use some rastas to fight against black countiousness. I n I black people have a right to speak fo de inity n liberation of I n I black people so ones haffe stop trying to lead I n I astray. If ones wants to speak fo other races let dem do so but dem should not try to stop I n I fo I n I talk for our black race. De form of rastafari dat I man accept is black philosophy. No mata what agwaan, I shall not remove.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/27/2012 2:34:07 AM

Jah speaks through man...The Bible is word of Jah..

See man is Like Jahs instrument..

The instrument does not play itself...

Saying the words of God in Bible are words of man are like saying that mozarts Music was mostly just the piannos music!

Africa and Africans must be healed befor world can be healed, like a ground zero...And the world must be healed for Africa to Thrive forIver more in Zions Glory.
Cant heal the whole body without healing each body part...Every race
country...Heart and Home.

One knows when The Spirit is speaking through them...When I get into nature and some place in wilderness, words and thought come through I that never did befor, when I go up to mountains to pray, Jahs words and thoughts fills I and pour through..I and I can channel thought of Jah and Angels music if a musician with instrument... For Jesus spoke with Moses and Elijah while praying on mountain...

But over the years a direct word of Jah to man can get altered as one person tells another and then another till it gets written down and then translatted into many languanges and jahs knows who knows what else.....
But stil these remnents of Scripture are humanitys salvation, and I and I humantity must listen to Jah for he is trying to speak to all his children .
Let The King write his name on our forheads. His words upon our hearts and fill our minds..Like a Fire.. Jah Rastafari !

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/27/2012 3:01:19 PM

I have heard Mutabaruka speak some things that I agree with other things that I don't.

Always filter what you hear with the Words of His Majesty Haile Selassie I.

--------------------------------
By the word "neutral" We do not, of course, mean that abstention from political activity which has been for so long the hallmark of a Switzerland. We can no more refrain from political activity in the year 1961 than man today can voluntarily refrain from partaking of the radioactive fall-out which will be bestowed upon him should a nuclear holocaust erupt on this globe. Nor does neutrality mean that without taking sides, we content ourselves with urging that the powers most intimately concerned negotiate in good faith to the solution of the issues in dispute between them; we have passed the point where prayerful pleading serves any purpose other than to debase those who thereby abdicate any responsibility or power to influence events.

To be neutral is to be impartial, impartial to judge actions and policies objectively, as we see them either contributing to or detracting from the resolution of the world's problems, the preservation of peace and the improvement of the general level of man's living conditions. Thus, we may find ourselves now opposing, now supporting. now voting with, now voting against, first the East, next the West. It is the worth of the policies themselves, and not their source or sponsor, which determines the position of one who is truly neutral.

This, We maintain, is the essence of non-alignment. Those who would righteously denounce one side on every major problem or issue while reserving nothing but praise for the other cannot claim to be non-aligned, nor can those whose policies are shaped for them elsewhere and who wait patiently to be instructed whether they are to be for or against be called uncommitted.
--------------------------------

Addresses The Belgrade Conference

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/28/2012 12:30:38 AM

White people who can't stand fo de truth dat Muta speaks should rather stop listening to him instead of dis negativity dem try to spread. Dis negativity dem try to spread against Muta is de same dem did to Garvey n other black liberators. It is clear to I dat some white people have grudges agaist Muta. Evidence to dis are de petty excuses (like de bible) dem use to dis him. Muta's words are fo de upliftment of I n I black people so those who fight agaist de words of Muta are fighting against black upliftment. Why is de bible so much issue to dem dat dem come with dis negativity? De lake of fire dat dem call against Muta shall burn deir spirit of hatred. We black hearted black people are inspired n do apreciate de words of Mutabaruka so those who hate black pride should excuse us n live Muta alone. People should stop abusing His Marjesty's speeches to fight againt black pride. Selassie I was not fighting against black pride when he made those speeches. Peace n love to all.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 165

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I