Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4771&start_row=131

Two questions

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 165
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/8/2012 4:17:51 PM

Bro, animals do have souls just like human. Dem animals do feel pain n do think like we do. Blessed love.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/8/2012 4:21:45 PM

Animals don't die and go to heaven or get punished or commit sins Idren. Animals don't have free will so to speak. Animals just do what Jah commands them to do.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/8/2012 4:22:19 PM

Then it would be true also that plants have souls.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 8/8/2012 5:27:57 PM

What so you think animals are below people because they obey the most high? I sight the opposite, animals know their position and play it, we can learn a lot from that. Every creature has the right to life and is part of one divine creation. Who are you to kill something Jah gave life too?

blessed love

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/8/2012 6:00:56 PM

InI know Jah give life to everything but not a soul. Even Selassie I eat meat and so did Yeshua. Animals do have value yes but they are not the same as humans. If animals had souls like us they would be very very very doomed.

So reason this.

Why would the I kill and eat a helpless plant? The plant is alive as well and Jah give the plant life. Plants move as well just like animals. If you talk to a plant it will grow better too. Plants never do anything bad to people!

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 8/8/2012 7:00:45 PM

Neither man nor Animal has a soul, man and animals ARE souls. Man and Animals have spirits when the flesh dies the spirit returns to Jah. In Genesis it say .....
-----
And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
-----
So thats how it was meant to be in the beginning that was the Iriginal way of Iriginal man, InI RasTafarI are of the root!

Even without the bible verse I can tell right from wrong, why would ones want to cause pain and suffering to another living creature then consume its life force! It just feels innately wrong to I.

One thing ive noticed when reasoning with Christians like yourself soe is you neglect to overstand the natural balance and oneness of all life.

Like Bob Marley say
in the beginning jah created evereything
giving man dominion over all things
but now it's to late, you see men have lost their faith
eating up all the flesh from off the earth.

Blessed love

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 8/8/2012 7:28:45 PM

yes I Tainted Flesh aswell. The amount of rubbish they pump in the animals aswell, everything about it from their living conditions to the food they eat to the slaughter, its all inhumane and aint ment to be, The green herbs was ment for all.

Messenger: DURU Sent: 8/8/2012 11:59:05 PM

Blessed to all.

Greetings soerasta, d most natural way of eating is raw fruits(all seed containg fruits and vegetables). Eating fruits is no killing but spreading d fruits of d tree itself, providing life for InI and creation , its functioning as one together with creation with d absence of killing.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/9/2012 12:38:04 AM

Why do people feel the need to change RasTafarI way to suit their desires?

A person doesn't have to be RasTafarI to be accepted by Jah. If people don't want to grow locks or be vegetarian, they don't have to, but that is the Way of RasTafarI people. RasTafarI people are vegetarian and some also eat fish. I and I Trod is a Mystical Trod and this is the type of eating that fits I and I Trod.

This thing is natural to I and I. I never liked eating flesh so when l stopped I didn't miss or crave it. It wasn't until 14 years later in 2009 that I started to crave fish, so in 2010, I ate fish for only 6 months because near the end I lost all craving for it. And up to this day I have not craved it again. Here is a Reasoning about it.

Food Experience

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/9/2012 1:07:29 AM

Yes natural people of the earth.

Adams descendants. Adam the root word root meaning of Adam is earth.

Also descendants of Abraham The Faithful One.

And So we know our spiritual legacy and inheritance from Adam on To Ras TafarI.

And yes the plants and creatures and even stones and even minerals have consciousness. For the Lord said "If I and I were to keep from speaking the word of Jah the stones would cry out!"

The foods I and I eat...Everything came from life and life is conscious. But a pig life doesnt vibrate at same level as spinach, and chicken does not vibrate and have same conscious and vibration as a apple or almonds.

harmony, balance, truth, peace must be what I and I ingest through mouth taste, ears sounds, sight vision, smell aroma, feel life dancing in and out.

We not only eat the form and physical matter of our foods , whether, flesh of animals, soil and grass, or fruits and veggies, or tree barks and herb roots the different things have different consciousness vibration.....We know this from ganja especially because it makes us conscious more , but some foods numb the consciousness and some help us on the trod to Jah Cosmic Consciousness

Babylon foods are numbing and dumbbing, enslaving not bring in consciousness information from Jah Creation Vibration

All these vitamins and minearals and anti oxidants are nothing besides spirit, life and Jahs Blessings,

Nutrient dense is spirit rich, high vibration, conscious food becasue it feeds this awareness, the (third) eye of consciousness.

So, meat is nothing but a hunk of protein and not much anything else compared to the nutrient density of fruits vegetables nuts seeds grains herbs...

People just eat that stuff out of addiction and gluttony, people need meat only because a crack fene says he just needs his crack. give them all the reason, proof and truth, they wont change because they are enslaved by this craving ....And this craving is One craving no matter what the thing craved is, this craving is the devil and only Jah can save ..
Emmanual Bless

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 165

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I