Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4771&start_row=1

Two questions

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 165
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 7/23/2012 12:24:10 PM

firstly do any of the I Fast? and if so for how long,
secondly what are your opinion on Mutabaruka,
thankyou

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/23/2012 4:04:39 PM

Wha gwaan with Mutabaruka? Muta is a black liberator. His massage is inpirational n essential in de breaking of mental chains amongst I n I black people. Blessed love.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 7/23/2012 5:01:14 PM

Greetings
Muta's words sent I in the wrong direction. Due to being young and naive I allowed I self
to be led by muta and others when all along I should have been led by I Majesty. RasTafarI people will always trod as RasTafarI requires eventually. ones following the teachings of man over the teachings of the Most high RasTafarI are just wasting time. InI believe InI should be wary of anyone who claims RasTafarI yet speaks of things that contradict the teachings of RasTafarI.

Blessed Love

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 7/23/2012 5:13:17 PM

yes it left me hazzy after litening to him

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/24/2012 3:12:14 AM

It aint about followin Muta but its about geting positive inspiration from Muta's words. Those who don't care about black countiousness may be annoyed by Muta's words but Muta's words are essential inpiration fe I n I black liberation. I n I black people need to fully embrace our true identity to be free from mental slavery n to unite. Dat is what Muta's words is about. To overstand Muta u haffe think, love n live black. One heart.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/24/2012 6:22:50 AM

Muta speaks Truth and Rights.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/24/2012 2:31:46 PM

Ye I brother. Just to Giv thanks to idrens like Eleazer, Ark I n others fo de work of suplementory stuff n linkage to other websites with some info relevent to some discussions. Big it up brothers.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 7/24/2012 4:11:28 PM

Yes I, big up Black Heart for defending Mutabaruka. The man stands firm for African liberation and I and I know the man is never afraid to voice it loud and clear. Jah knows I and I Rastafari don't always see eye to eye on every little thing among I and Iselves though so there are always things one Ras will say that a next Ras doesn't agree with, but I and I can't forget the African struggle that give birth to this RastafarI movement and is still going in this time.

If you listen to Mutabaruka, the man says himself that people take him the wrong way when he talks about African liberation and accuse him of being a racist against Europeans. Well I am one of those same Europeans, and I've never seen the man come with racism yet, just truth and history. If the European Rastaman feel threatened by African liberation, then something is wrong, because African liberation is still I and I central objective in this time. And if you fight against it, then Mutabaruka is the least of your worries, because King Selassie I will be coming for you next.

As for the fasting thing, since no one addressed that yet, I will come forward and say that yes I do fast sometimes on the Sabbath from sundown until midday, but holding the Sabbath is a luxury babylon has taken from I at the moment. So I only fast one or two Sabbaths of the month at this time, otherwise I have to go about I works with no food for much longer than the Sabbath fast should be, and because I work is heavy labour, that is dangerous for the body to work with no fuel to sustain it.

Blessed love

Messenger: chica Sent: 7/24/2012 5:21:16 PM

Wow!!

Our peopole have such a gift of oration. Thank you so very much for posting these videos. Yes, as others have said, Musta is a moving, inspirational speaker. Blessings...

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 7/24/2012 7:42:04 PM

Greetings

Bro Black heart the I said
."Those who don't care about black countiousness may be annoyed by Muta's words but Muta's words are essential inpiration fe I n I black liberation"
---
How can any RasTafarI person not care about black consciousness? That would be like a RasTafarI person denying HIM as God in the flesh, or even fiya burning the same book RasTafarI told InI to look too! Black Heart InI have reasoned on this before so it seems pointless going over it again. InI both know the real reason why ones like Iself have a problem with Muta's teachings, and its nothing to do with black liberation or racism as bro Nazarite I claimed. But more to do with him contradicting the teachings of the Most High, Jah RasTafarI whos words are essential for InI liberation.

I can and do admire the mans works and recognise the good he is and has done for the movement. Is just I call the good along with the bad.

Love and Raspect as always
RasTafarI Blessings

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 165

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I