Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4763&start_row=1

Very interesting reasoning of where black and white come from

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/17/2012 3:55:51 AM

InI urge all to read this please!!!!!! Bun down babylon racism!!!

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/cm/v3/n3/origin-of-human-races

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 7/17/2012 6:49:32 AM

What kind of foolishness is this?

This reads like some mad mash up of white supremacist missionary crap.

"The current states of culture of the races, which varies from space age to stone age, from animal worship and spirit worship to Christianity, is not a result of innocent, ignorant people searching for improvement. It is a direct consequence of whether the ancestors of any race worshipped the living God or deliberately rejected Him."

The man is basically saying that all people who aren't living a christian life in babylon are spiritual degenerates and thats why they aren't building space shuttles. He even says it flat out at the end:

"All cultures which do not have a correct knowledge of God have got that way by deliberate rejection. They are not primitives in need of education and technical aid so that they can understand the Gospel, but spiritual degenerates in need of the Gospel so they can appreciate education and relevance of technology."

I haven't got anything but fire to burn for this man. He's just trying to switch christians from a white supremacy thing to a babylon christian supremacy thing. He probably counts I and I among those spiritual degenerates just through his ignorance in believing that technology is the mark of being blessed by the Most High.

Don't tarry on that website youth, because there is plenty of false teachings out there on this inter-net and a flashy website with some psudo-science and christian evangelising isn't real knowledge. Seek it in life Idren, because I and I don't need some throwback to colonial christianity to know what mankind is and where I and I come from.

Blessed love

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/18/2012 5:10:31 AM

Sorry maybe I n I should have taken only certain excepts. It is multiple people having a reasoning in there. There was one about how the colors black white and inbetween came into existence starting with the tower of babel and how even scientifically thru genetics it make sense.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/18/2012 5:12:32 AM

InI is very good at filtering false teachings to a point where they go unrecognized but InI never thought if the next idren might go and get lead astray.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 7/18/2012 4:58:38 PM

I can see what the I saw in it Idren, but when I read it, I saw through the discourse they were using. It's not so much what its saying, because plenty of false teachings mix elements of truth, that's why they sound convincing, but the core of it is still false.

That's why I put fire on it, because the conclusion it was coming to was that the measure of spiritual blessings is material gain and that the only way to get that is through a specific form of christianity that still has elements of the missionary mindset that babylon used for such evil.

Blessed love

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/20/2012 10:29:02 PM

Yes back in days of Africas Glory, when there were no slaves. People of all corors co-existed and racism was not on anybodys mind. people were non-partial. People back then in greatest ancient citys looked at eachother skin color as significant as their eyes color...

babylon has been programming people with the ' racism ' program for along time now...possibly since babel..

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/20/2012 10:35:51 PM

I didnt read the post...If you mix salt(flase teachings) water with fresh water...It all becomes salty...

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I