Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4760&start_row=1

Alternate nutrient source than meat

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 7/14/2012 4:24:20 PM

Without meat it is impossible to live, therefore there must be some vegetable alternative to the essential nutrients in meat so I can become vegetarian without becoming unhealty. what are some of them?

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/14/2012 5:24:01 PM

I have not eaten meat or meat products for at least 5 years. And No dairy in this time either.

The majority of I food is Raw and vegan(besides honey).

Until modern times, the word 'meat' was used for food and sustenance in general.

First chapter of Bible :As it was in the beginning

Genesis
1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

Rest, sunshine, be grounded with I-Nature and earthed, connected... Fresh outs...Outdoors.....In rain and wind and warmth and cold...
This is majority of I man 'diet'

I dont eat a die it. I eat most foods alive...Check out sprouting...Its easiest way to garden..Even from a window seal..

Sprout are most nutrient dense food in world..That by weight, sprout have more enzyme, vitamins and minerals than any other food group.

Dead animal flesh in these days is not healthy at all for I and I human being bodies. Dont make ya body a animal cemetery.

Eat the red"lycopene" or "anthocyanins.". gold(flavenoids) and green(chlorophyll)

Dont be programed by western thinking "you need to eat dead animals" You need to confirm to the world"

"Be not confirmed to the world but be renewed by the renovation of your mind.."

As a man thinks and believes ...So he is..

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/15/2012 1:34:00 AM

Greetings. Bro Jhamn. It is possible to live without meat. I n I are a proof to dat. I man just don't eat no animal product yet I live. I n I do get essential nutrients from plants. It is easy n cheap to be a vegan. De I need to eliminate dat negative mentality to trod ital livity. Ital is vital. Bless my Lord.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 7/15/2012 3:03:34 AM

What nutrient do people get from meat?
Proteins!

Take 1kg of meat, and compare it with another 1kg of beans.
You will see that there are more proteins in beans than meat, seen?

So better to eat lentil stew than beef stew!

Bless..

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 7/15/2012 7:35:51 AM

Look into the Ital Cooking thread and the I will find plenty of vegan recepie's and there are also many books about cooking without using meat. Yes mi alike lentil soup.

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 7/15/2012 4:26:45 PM

Great thanks.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/20/2012 11:37:52 PM

protein is not needed. Its babylon propaganda...

enough protein is found in plant foods.

The meat industries want all people to beleive they need more protein than Jah knows we need.

People have been programed with this beleif?

Why do you need so much protein?

Ital is vital.

besides meat these days are not like the wild buffalo the natives of America hunted.

The meat these days is hormone injected, tortured, not grass fed but factory farmed.

Watch the Documentary "Earthlings"

This video concinced I , revealing the truth, I never had another animal food besides bee honey.

Watch out for the frankenfood. have you heard of the slime they but in meat??? I hear meat eaters complaining about it...nasty stuff

Purify thyself Rasta.

Besides the physical food of meat (the protein)... We are also eating a conscousness and subtle energy.... All the different things people can eat affect their conscousness in a positive or negative way... not only phsyically but also mentally and spiritually...

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 7/23/2012 9:56:29 AM

Bless Jessep beautiful answer

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 7/23/2012 6:14:46 PM

that video is terrible, what evil things man has done and is continueing to do, they have no heart

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 7/24/2012 6:22:44 AM

song i wrote shortly after,

you got no care for the animals, no care for them i say
you just want their flesh to eat, and their skin upon your feet
saay many die each day, yes you bread them just to slay
what a massicure i say, oh man your ganna fade away, so many
wicked things you do, yes you batter and you bruise
lost all love inside of you, you gone and caught that evil flue
thats messing with your brain, oh how its made you go insane
i couldnt do the things you do, killing animal for food
and yes you do it inhumane, slice and stab say thats your game
dont you know that they feel pain,like you and i its just the same,
say thats a life you dealing with, yes the cow the horse and pig
butyou just lock them up you know, yes you feed them make them grow,
oh you got to set them free! free them from this misaree
say you got to let them be,show some love oh thats the key.

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I