Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4752&start_row=11

Who am I?

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: chica Sent: 7/13/2012 12:45:56 PM

Duru, when I finished reading this post, I burst into tears. It felt as if I had entered into Zion and all doubts ceased, all questions were answered. I thank you a thousand times for your patience, your guidance, your teaching.

There are sooo many others to say thank you to: RastafariYess, Ras Kanjas, Eleazar, Black Heart, you are the ones who have brought encouragement, enlightenment, to me on this journey, pushing me to higher understanding, to questioning my beliefs, to understand this inner need to just BE.

The biggest lesson I am learning is that we all have the potential to be 1 with God, and that is what really matters, just as you explained, Duru. At this moment, I feel a peace and joy that surpasses understanding; a wonderful connection to all those who truly choose the path of love and truth, and appreciate the twists and turns life offers on this journey. Peace be with you now and always! I look forward to your postings...

Messenger: DURU Sent: 7/14/2012 3:03:15 AM

Blessed to all

greetings chica, much love and blessings,and may peace dwell Itinually , give thanks to d iself ,its d I overstanding dat let JAH rule InI hearts, and most of all give thanks and Ises to d King and Queen H.I.M Haile selassie I Empress menen I for Inspiration
And d courage of Marcus Garvey I.

Each 1 Teach 1

1 AIM
1 JAH
1 DESTINY

InI JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I