Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4747&start_row=21

The beggining

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 7/10/2012 4:07:00 PM

"Greetings brothers and sisters.
Bro Kanjas and Supersmile can yu give a proper explaination which proves dat we black people are realy Israelites."

are you on about every black person in the world? because obviously not every black person is a israelite. love

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/10/2012 4:39:57 PM

In dat case then u bro Supersmile agree with I when I seh I'm not an Israelites but an African. Blessed love.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/10/2012 4:40:26 PM

In dat case then u bro Supersmile agree with I when I seh I'm not an Israelites but an African. Blessed love.

Messenger: chica Sent: 7/10/2012 5:57:15 PM

Brother Black Heart, the Middle East is located in Africa...

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 7/10/2012 6:36:09 PM

Greetings
Peace and Love

Why are ones spending so much time on such things? some of the ways of RasTafarI man is incapable of understanding. Jah is the most high so some things such as the creation story are too high for InI to completely overstand on our own, only in time and in due season will such things be revealed to InI. Not all of the bible is to be taken literally for example, Genesis is written in a way so man can overstand creation in human terms like I said RastafarI is the highest of the high, is purely ego for man to believe he can overstand all HIM ways

The bible is a tool and like all tools it can and has been used for good and for evil, Selassie I say him glory in the bible so all RastafarI people must read and raspect the bible. InI should read it with a open heart and a open mind. RasTafarI will lead InI to take from it what he wills. My interpretation of somethong may differ from the next mans but that doesnt mean Im right or hes wrong,

Why is it so important to label oneselves as israelites. Or anything else Jah people are Jah people. InI RasTafarI !!

I can Raspect where the Idren BlackHeart is coming from InI need some free thinking black power people. To I it keeps things balanced. But like I said before I dont think in the old days a israelite meant you had to be israeli or come from a certain geographical location, InI think its more about describing a state of mind a Godly people. I believe israel today is just something jumped on by the Jewish religion

InI is a European, Israelite, Ithiopian, Nazerite !!!
Nah InI is a RasTafarI
Yes I

Blessed Love

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/10/2012 6:37:10 PM

Jeezummmm Black heart so quick to jump on I! Haha it is alright though merely a misunderstanding I meant "craziness" as being in awe that it was ironic InI was thinking that same thought as you and when I come back to the forum low and behold the I had posted InI very same thing InI was thinking!! Jah works in mysterious ways.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 7/11/2012 12:06:53 AM

Black heart,

That's why I told you that you are a victim of the system!
You were deceived and you believed!
No wonder you think Israel is in the Middle East...hahaha!

Listen,
The children of Israel are those people who descended from Jacob, the son of Isaac, the son of Abraham the first black man on record, seen?
What is in the Middle East right now ain't Israel at all,
but a political country whose government is a puppet of the USA designed to rob oil from the Middle East, seen?
The land of Israel is the land of Judah, and that is Africa today, seen?
The children of Israel, the chosen nation, is the black race...no wonder King Selassie-I was Israel, seen?

Israel is the original name of Africa, before Satan deceived the world!

And you haven't yet told us what your own African heritage is, if not the Bible!

Raspect..

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/11/2012 12:42:42 AM

Greetings. Sista Chica de middle east is not ina Africa but ina Asia. To bro Kanjas don't rush now I want facts only. First de name of Africa south of de Sahara was Ethopia. De name of de place dat is currently called Ethopia was Abysinia. Do we agree on dat? U seh de original Israel was Africa, how come de ancient Israel city of Jerusalem is in de middle east? Israel n Palestine are fighting over it. Just explain dis part then I will tel u which part to explain next.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 7/11/2012 12:52:27 AM

If you read all the prophecies concerning the Messiah, you will find that the Messiah was said to be born in Judah or Israel, seen?

And if you are a real Rasta, you will believe that Christ and Selassie-I were born in Africa...so Africa is Israel, and all blacks Israelites, seen?

Just believe in King Selassie-I as a perfect example of the children of Judah,
and every little thing is going to be alright!

Bless..

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 7/11/2012 1:04:50 AM

No, there is no any ancient city of Jerusalem in the Middle East!
All that Solomon had built in Jerusalem was completely destroyed by Babylon...so no remains should be expected, seen?
And to confuse, Babylon manipulated the truth, so that it seems to you that the remains of ancient Jerusalem, even Christ's grave are still found in the Middle East, seen?

It's like this so called Egypt which is located in north Africa, you will some fake ancient pyramids there just to convince the people it's ancient Egypt.......
...yet it's not, seen?

Everything was manipulated by Babylon so as to suit their evil plans, seen?

Bless..

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I