Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4747&start_row=11

The beggining

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/10/2012 7:59:41 AM

Ras Kanjas. De I belief is defferent from I so mi n u won't agree on many things. Who created tiredness? What makes u think de creator need to rest? Is de most high not omnipotent? Those old testament stories are not word of Jah but word of people like u n mi. If u believe they are a word of God then its good fo u but don't try to push your fantasy to I fo I will not take it. I man know those stories are told by people. U can de blaze fire, it will burn all de illusion. Peace n Love.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/10/2012 8:30:33 AM

Soerasta02. What makes u think I post is crazines? Just because yo belief is deferent from I doesn't mean I is crazyness. U just showin de very same kind of arogancy dat was displayed by slave masters to I n I African ancestors when dem branded craziness to all I n I African beliefs n Identity. Dats why dem decided to christinize black people so dat it will be easy fo dem to control black people. Don't be a religeost bigot brother. De man Jesus dem talk about in yo bible dat u worship is said to be a man who was very humble n tolerent. Why can't u show de tolerance n humbleness dem talk about in yo bible? U fuss over a book dat u yourself is not following. Anyway giv thanks my king. One perfect love still.

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 7/10/2012 8:45:59 AM

"Most of de bible stories have got nothing to do with I n I black people. I n I black people don't come from Noah, Abraham or Moses, we come from our own African ancestors."

the scriptures are about black people, they have everything to do with black people, Noah Abramham Moses they were all black people,and where did they start off, Africa, then gradually moving across the world

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 7/10/2012 10:21:48 AM

Selah!

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/10/2012 12:07:05 PM

If dat is yo belief then it is good fo u. I man don't believ dat. U have a right to belive what u want so long as it doesn't intefere with de welfare of other people. I n I don't need to believ de same things to dwel vagether in inity n love. If ones are inpired by claiming an Israeli heritage then it is irie fo dem but I man is inspired by I own African heritage. I n I may not agree with each other on some things but we haffe agree on one love fo Jah is love. One aim, one God, one destiney.

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 7/10/2012 12:16:58 PM

im interesting in what your own african heritage is black heart,i thought the bible is african heritage

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 7/10/2012 1:24:23 PM

Black heart,

You are a victim of Babylon's confusion!
You were confused and are still confused into hating your own, and loving what ain't yours!
Babylon made you think Israel is different from Africa........you say you are black, but you deny being Israelite...hahaha!

Just take a look at King Selassie-I and King Solomon,
Both of them are black, and Israel at the same time, seen?

So why do you deny to be a descendant of Noah,
yet all nations descended from Noah after the flood,
including those African ancestors you are claiming to have descended from?

It's the system..

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 7/10/2012 1:41:46 PM

I guess what he is claiming to be his own African heritage, in contrary to Bible,
is the works of the African spirit mediums, witch craft, obeah or African science!
The practices which are demonic and Satanic...abominations!

The Bible is my heritage as an African!

Messenger: chica Sent: 7/10/2012 2:23:13 PM

Brother Ras Kanjas, I agree, the Bible is my heritage as an African, but to be African does not necessarily mean yto be Israeli? Israel is only one country in the continent of Africa, yes?

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/10/2012 3:27:44 PM

Greetings brothers and sisters.
Bro Kanjas and Supersmile can yu give a proper explaination which proves dat we black people are realy Israelites.
Don't tell I about Solomon n David for I know dem were Israelites.
I also know king Selassie I got both African n Iraeli heritage so don't tell I about de story of de queen of Sheba, I know it.
Ras Kanjas I man don't hate my own dats why I'm proud of my own African heritage. I don't also hate Israeli people. I know I a'm not an Israelite thus I find it belittling to I n I African Identity to claim an Israeli heritage.
Sis Chica, Israeli is not ina Africa but in de middle east.Can de I tell I which African practises are demonic n satanic I have claimed? Chica, do de I realy overstand de essence of dis reasoning between I and Ras Kanjas. Why do u come with such negativity dat u assume such wicked things about I. There is no need for I n I to be negative to one another when I n I don't agree on some things. I n I reason because of our differences. So brothers n sisters mek we reason instead of fussing. Lookin foward to your your explainations Supersmile n Kanjas. Bless my lord.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I