Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4744&start_row=1

questions

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: sunandtree Sent: 7/2/2012 6:36:14 AM

Respect

Im looking for answers on some questions. Give me all good research you have i got plenty to study time and this is important to me. Note that i tryed to search for it before posting this. Perhaps I dident type the right key-words.

# whats the reflections upon this todays "accepted" view of Emperor Haile Selassie I being murdered by suffocation? Give me your deepest thoughts

#Ive started some research on Ethiopias past and in specially their part in different wars.
Ive found that the war with Somalia was going on during Halie Selassie I was "active" as govourner in Ethiopia (war was 1964-1977).

#And also theres this happening in 1952 when Eritrea is given to Ethiopia to rule under some regulations that did not seem to fit Emporer Haile Selaisse I. I cant find no answers to why he slowly restrains the Eritrean government and finally forcing them to shut down and claiming its Ethiopias? as it is angled he caused a war... is this the truth? is there some information that i can study to get a clearer picture? i got "SELECTED SPEECHES OF H.I.M." and referents to that?

I dont mean that he is suposed to be like a lam just cause hes who he is, but to me these wars seems like any dirty fucking war, excuse my language, so i wonder what im missing? havent i done my reaserch good enough?

Was he like anybody else in that sense that an a American in generally cant be judge as guilty of the wars driven by their home country? Is he not to be held responsible for what his forces was engaging in battle during his time as majesty?
Raise me to your heights of knowledge

Love

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/3/2012 9:58:00 PM

sunandtree,

Don't believe everything you read, a lot of it is babylon propaganda. The only people Haile Selassie I fought were the wicked heathens who tried to cause trouble within the borders of Ethiopia, which has historically included Eritrea.

Messenger: sunandtree Sent: 7/4/2012 4:41:58 AM

Thank you for the answer. What your saying is a unquestionable truth. And thats the thing, i like them truths. So when distorted people face me with distortions i like giving back some reality that make them question there sources of information.

"Knowledge paves the way to understanding and understanding in its turn fosters love" -words of Emperor Haile Selassie I

You mentioned something about old country alignments, that felt like a missing part in my studies. Ill look up further what wickedness the white man tried to imply on Eteopia and Eritreas ancient borders due to exploitation of natures resources or other fucked up political ideas.

Peace

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I