Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4742&start_row=21

Power of the Trinity?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: chica Sent: 7/5/2012 10:39:23 AM

Oh, I see. You are correct, Christ never said he would be taking us to heaven. He simply said he would go and prepare a place for us that where He is, His followers would be there also. I mistakenly assumed He meant heaven. But he never referred to heaven. That was just my assumption. You are correct, He never specified where we He would be. And I do believe if we could learn to live peacefully, it would be like having heaven on earth, yes? Blessings...

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 7/5/2012 1:20:49 PM

Sistren,

Hell ain't a place, but a condition of spiritual lifelessness, seen?

And the lake of fire is symbolic,
Fire symbolizes extinction.....and brimstone means total destruction, seen?

Rev 19:20;
......Then the beast(papacy) was captured, and with him the false prophet(Protestants) who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast(Sunday keeping) and who who worshiped his image(American Protestantism). These two were cast alive into the lake of fire(a condition of destruction) burning with brimstone(total extinction).

Rev 20:10;
The devil(Roman civil gorverment), who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire(destruction) and brimstone.....

Rev 20:14-15;
Then Death(spiritual death) and Hell(spiritual lifelessness) were cast into the lake of fire(extinction). This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire(destruction).

Bless..

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/5/2012 7:59:29 PM

Ras Kanjas,

I am from the USA.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 7/5/2012 11:41:18 PM

I knew, even before you told me!

You are too much into Science........hahaha!

Messenger: chica Sent: 7/6/2012 10:47:53 AM

Brother Ras Kanjas, what does the term, "selah" mean? As I am reading through the Bible, I see this term very often and was just wondering what it means.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 7/7/2012 2:17:09 AM

Selah is a Hebrew word, found only in Psalms and Habakkuk.
And if you look closely at these two books, Psalms in particular, you will realize that these are meditation books......unlike others which are historical or prophetic in nature, seen?

Selah means 'measure' or 'weigh' .

So when used in the Psalms of the mighty King David, Selah calls for deep meditation!
It tells the reader to read again and weigh out the meaning of what would have been just said, seen?

e.g. Psalm 68:7;
O God, Jah Rastafari, when You went out before Your people,
When You marched through the wilderness, Selah

Here is a call for deep thought concerning what has just been said!
Selah tells you to read again until you fully understand, before proceeding to the next verse, seen?

Bless..

Messenger: chica Sent: 7/9/2012 3:44:48 PM

Oh, I see. Thank you for that explanation. Jah Bless...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I