Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4742&start_row=11

Power of the Trinity?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/2/2012 9:58:46 PM

jdileo,

-------------------------------
RasTafarI is One with Jah, the One who overcometh and is granted to sit with Christ in his throne, even as Christ also overcame, and is set down with I and I Father in his throne (Revelation 3:21).

Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

In Revelation it say

Revelation 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

RasTafarI is the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the one who opened the book, and loosed the Seals. By loosing the Seals, the process of Revelation begun and the Revelations of the Seals can be seen in front of our eyes and will continue until Babylon is finished.

Also:

Revelation 19
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

RasTafarI is the King of Kings, and Lord of Lords.

Haile Selassie I was born with the name TafarI, it means "one to be feared". He was given the name Haile Selassie (Might of the Trinity) when baptized in the Orthodox church. Others didn't know of this New Name until he was Coronated as Emperor in 1930. At is Coronation, he was given the titles King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah.

The name Haile Selassie is the same as "the Word of God" (Rev 19:13 - And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God). Because the Word of God, or the Spirit, is the Might of the Trinity, because all was created by the Word.

Out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations. Haile Selassie I spoke truth and rights to the nations. He spoke good of the righteousness that the nations did, and he spoke against the wickedness of the nations of the world. This is the sword that he uses against evil.

So it is because of the works that Haile Selassie I did, the example he set, and the words he spoke to I and I that cause I to say He is the One spoken of in prophesy. Not just the titles He was given, but the role He played in this time, to loose the seals and bring forth the judgement with his two-edged sword.

I see Eashua Christ as One with God, Haile Selassie I as One with God, and all that live by the example of God as One with God. So when I say One, I am not saying that Eashua Christ or Selassie I are higher than Jah. I am saying that they are One, with no separation. One has no division. So they can't be seen as three heads of a council, standing beside eachother, because that is not One. To be One with Jah, a man must go to Jah, and join with Jah. They must live by the direction of Jah, through the Spirit of Jah.

Jesus Christ told us in great detail that he wanted us to be One as he is One. (John 14 and 15). He also asked Jah to make us One, "That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us". This is just one of the quotes from John 17, where he asks Jah to make us One.

RasTafarI is One, and if I and I follow his example, I and I will be One. His example is the same example as Christ, the same example as Jah.

I main focus is to learn from the ways of His Majesty Haile Selassie I, and come closer to Jah, to be One. And to fulfill I duty to the Most High, in the way that he calls on I to do. I also learn from others in history and Ones around I, who are interested in reasoning, Iron sharpens Iron. I Respect and Love all the people of all nations and all religions. I see all religions in their just and honest form as the path to Jah.

RasTafarI is a way of life, not an organization. So a man can't be a member of RasTafarI, he must live RasTafarI. Some people call theirselves Rasta, but deal with racism and disrespect to other religions, and other sorts of wickedness. I don't see those as RasTafarI, because that is not the way that RasTafarI spoke. True RasTafarI live by the example and teachings of RasTafarI.
-------------------------------

Who is RasTafarI?

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 7/3/2012 3:06:20 AM

chica,

It's just that Christians deny the earth to be our permanent home..........
...but lie that they are going to heaven!

There is heaven, and there is earth!
The place where you and me are is different from that where God is, seen?
But through His lovingkindness, God will always come to shepherd us in the same form as us,
i.e. God will always incarnate on earth, seen?

So God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit is heavenly,
but on earth the Trinity is Marcus-I, Emmanuel-I and Selassie-I.

Bless..

Eleazar,

Stop mixing up things lest you bring in confusion here!
Just take it one step at a time...needless to pour out everything you know,
when one simply needs to know why Ras Tafari was the first Ethiopian Emperor to be named Haile Selassie-I, seen?

And you have spoken of many things in your post, most of which are irrelevant and false!
Stop mixing up King Selassie-I with Holy Emmanuel-I........
...most of the Scriptures you have quoted as referring to Selassie-I actually refer to His only begotten Son, Emmanuel-I, seen?

Selassie-I never opened any seal, but only Holy Emmanuel-I opened all the seven seals, and His seven angels sounded the seven trumpets, and finally poured out the seven last bowls, seen?
And all this time, King Selassie-I was sitting upon His golden throne while His servants carried out the works for Him, seen?

Perhaps you think that the most important person in Revelation is the One who opens the seals!
If so, then you are wrong!
The most important or highest person spoken of in Revelation ain't the Lamb,
but the One who sits upon the throne is the highest of them all, i.e. King Selassie-I, seen?

Bless still..

Messenger: chica Sent: 7/3/2012 10:42:42 AM

So when Christ talks about leaving the earth and preparing a place wo where he is, we we can be with him, also he is not talking about heaven??

What does Christ really mean when he says: "In my Father's house, there are many mansions. If it were not so, I would have told you"?

I'm more confused than ever. Any enlightenment is appreciated.
Blessings...

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 7/3/2012 11:48:15 AM

Where did you read about Christ talking about leaving the earth?

When He said that in His Father's house were many mansions, Christ was simply promising room for all who would follow Him, seen?
Because people thought there would be shortages of accommodation, seen?

One love!

Messenger: chica Sent: 7/3/2012 1:07:44 PM

I was referring to John 14:1-5 were Christ says he is going away to prepare a place to receive His followers.

But your response does provide enlightenment. He is talking about room for all who follow Him. OK, I get it. So Emperor Selassie is the Incarnate King, yes? I think I'm starting to understand a little bit. Thank you for sharing. Blessings...

Messenger: chica Sent: 7/3/2012 4:17:36 PM

I am also reminded that in the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus states that the meek shall inherit the earth. That sounds like we should expect heaven on earth, yes?

Will there be an actual day of reckoning where we shall all be judged?

Is hell an actual place? Is there an actual lake of fire? Or is this just a metaphor of some sort?

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/3/2012 9:51:29 PM

chica,

I do think that there will be an actual Day of Judgement. The Righteous will inherit Eternal Life and the wicked will be burned with eternal Fire.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 7/4/2012 1:23:10 AM

give thanks for reminding me too that Jesus taught that the meek shall inherit the earth...I had forgotten!

Nevertheless, I disagree that Christ said He would take us into heaven in John;

...I will come again(i.e. King Selassie-I) and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.....

I think it's clear, He ain't talking about heaven!
He didn't specify where He would be, in this particular Scripture!

Raspect..

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/4/2012 8:57:02 PM

Ras Kanjas,

Is the I from Zimbabwe?

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 7/5/2012 2:05:57 AM

Hahaha........my brother Eleazar!

I was born in Zimbabwe,
And have been in Zimbabwe since that time until this day!

And you?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I