Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4741&start_row=11

Rasta Man don't date black Uman? Racist?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/10/2012 3:55:34 PM

My fellow black sistas, just forget about de men who are careless Ithopians,be proud of you black identity, seek for a black kingman n Jah will provide one for u. Remember if u proud of yo black identity then yu affe proud to have a black kingman and black offsprings. Rasta man ina Africa do date black wombman so don't be let astray but what u see ina America. I n I affe prevent I n I black race from falling. Yes I.

Messenger: chica Sent: 7/10/2012 6:02:54 PM

Brother Black Heart, your encouraging words are like a soothing balm much needed by your black sistren. Thank you. I pray Jah's richest blessings upon your life.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/11/2012 8:30:56 AM

Thanks fo de positive words my lord. One perfect love.

Messenger: chica Sent: 7/11/2012 3:40:22 PM

Actually, I am sistren. Blessings...

Messenger: chica Sent: 7/11/2012 5:48:30 PM

Pure Faith, I recognize the truth of what you are saying and I thank you for this beautiful reminder of who we are as black women. Even though we strive to always give our best effort, there are those days when it is just hard to swallow, hard to exhale, hard to keep the struggle going, especially when we do not feel the presence of our men operating in our lives, and yet, we look and see them making the choice to go on without us. But we are very strong, determined women and we will continue to promote the wonderful black race to which we belong. I thank Jah for the bredren who do recognize, respect, love and choose from their own black family. Their choice allows us to express our softer side, knowing that we are loved and cared for, for real, not just for show. It has made, is making and will continue to make all the difference in the survival of our race, our people. Blessings...

Messenger: RastafariYess Sent: 7/11/2012 6:48:26 PM

Jah bless all idren and hope some get enlighten about color among our community and round the world ! Because nothing is more beautiful than our race color and culture black is beautiful ! Respect and love to all brethrens who respect date love our rasta sisthrens and those who don't I just pray ask Jah for wisdom : Blessings to all Rastafari family! Because blood makes us family but loyalty relatives

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/2/2012 4:23:28 AM

I love black women.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/2/2012 4:27:21 AM

InI loves all people.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/2/2012 6:14:40 AM

I love how no one posting but the I and I.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/2/2012 6:18:06 AM

It is okay Idren...It must be the timezone or something lol. InI is in Hawaii and its only 12:17 am.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I