Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4741&start_row=21

Rasta Man don't date black Uman? Racist?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: chica Sent: 8/3/2012 5:12:48 PM

Burningbush:

You say you "love black women."

Do you love them enough to commit to them in writing?

If your answer to this question is, "no," I would suggest your love for black women leaves something to be desired... leave MUCH to be desired.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/3/2012 6:03:19 PM

If my empress wants it in writing, then it should be in writing. I still don't see how having it written on paper is any different from having it written on yoir heart. My empress knows by my actions that I love her. It kind of gets me vexed people not trying to understand what I'm trying to say

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/3/2012 7:09:36 PM

Burningbush:

It was never my intention to get you "vexed." And please remember, I am only sharing what I believe is a womyn's point of view. We have so much more to lose in the way of reputation and life changes than you do. Imagine for a moment being a girl child who has to tell her father she is with child but the father of the baby does not want to officially commit in writing. This has happened to sooooooooo many women. We feel ashamed to have to stand before our fathers and say this. Our fathers will give us "that look," the one that says, "Daughter, you have wounded me deeply, you have marred the family name." Our fathers don't even have to voice those words. We just take a look at him and we see it all there on his face.

Not to mention what our mother's reaction will be. I don't even want to go there.

Just something to think about. Please do not be vexed. After all, we're only reasoning.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/4/2012 10:39:09 AM

Okay, so the title of this "reasoning" is Rasta Man don't date black Uman? Racist? So I answered according to that question. There isblack, white, and yellow rastaman, agreed? So I said "I love black women". Everybody want to go on like "did the white boy just say that he loves black women?" Yes, I did. No room for reasoning, I love all women and believe in unconditional love, whether it be written with material pen on material paper for materialistic people or not.

Yes, I said "vex", fire pon your confusion, vex a word in the bible, ie, "righteous shall not gain vexation in spirit" and I'm not vex, just could not think of a better way to put it.

Don't care what some have to say bout I, where were you people when I was suffering? Exactly, still reasoning on these things that should've been reasoned on a long time ago, every day I suffer for you

Yes I'm from America, Missouri...SOERASTA, I have family in Hawaii and been there twice.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/4/2012 11:43:44 AM

Spread the love Idren. Small babies are the most innocent cannot differentiate color or race. Neither can InI.

But one must remain calm cool and collected Idren lest the I taint the I message of love.

Love one love all.

Bless

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/4/2012 12:36:52 PM

First of all, I did not realize you were a white man. So my reasoning to you was not about color. I posed my question because of a reasoning we had going on another thread. I am sure you know what I am referring to.

I do feel a great amount of tension as I read this latest post of yours. And please note, I was not the one who introduced the term, "vesxed" into our reasoning. That was done by you. Fire upon confusion, as you say. Please note I was never confused and feel I outlined my concerns in a very detailed and unconfused manner.

As I said earlier, it was not my intent to cause any emotional upheaval in your spirit. I do enjoy reasoning. It makes me think outside my comfort zone.

You asked the question, where was I when you were going through your trials and sufferings. Here is my answer: I was also going through trials and sufferings and doing the best I knew how to do to survive. I was not aware of your sufferings as you were not aware of mine. Yet here we are together on this forum, sharing ideas and ideals. And sometimes, the kitchen will become HOT! That's OK by me. I realize I have to go through the fire in order to grow.

I miss Matthew so much. He was one bredren who made me think outside my own comfort.

Burningbush, I'm sure we have not heard the last of each other. I look forward to further reasoning with you.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/4/2012 9:11:14 PM

Bless empress, I will do anything for my empress, cause she makes me feel balanced. A man only half a man without a woman.

I don't like white women as much cause of their priviledged state of mind, so it hass nothing to do wit color.

Most women in America want it in paper cause of governmental benefiitz, but I dnt care too much bout money, cause JAH WILL PROVIDE FOR EVERYONE WHO PUTS THEIR TRUSTT IN HIM.

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/5/2012 4:44:45 PM

I am grateful for the example that HIM set for his empress by putting his commitment in writing. I do believe if the heart is committed, it will not be such a giant step to do this. But if the heart is not committed, forget about the paper, it will not mean much and more than likely the commitment will never appear in such a tangible form as a written commitment for all the world to read and see.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I