Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4738&start_row=31

I want to know from real rastas is rastafari only for blacks

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/26/2012 3:00:09 PM

In those times, the colour of skin will be seen as one of the varieties of beauty in Creation. People have different shaped faces, noses, mouth, eyes and other parts that contribute to the beauty of God's Creation. Skin Colour is another one of these variations that brings the variety in beauty that exists in the World.

Skin colour was never supposed to be used to separate us and cause us to treat eachother as enemies, but movements like white supremacy used skin colour in this way and put people against each other over skin colour and convinced people of inferiority or superiority over skin colour.

One day, this misuse of skin colour will be so far behind us, that we will no longer separate ourselves using skin colour. The same goes for culture, religion, nationality, philosophy and all other forms of separation.

God is One, and when we all Join with God as One, separation will be impossible, in whatever form.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/26/2012 3:22:11 PM

I just looked again at the Reasoning I posted from that previous Reasoning about Black Supremacy. And in that Reasoning, I was only speaking about Black people's view of themself. I wrote that about 7 years ago and I views of Black Supremacy are a little different since then. I see it now as more than just a reversal of the effects of white supremacy, but also as a return to I and I Roots and Oneness, as I and I Roots are in Blackness.

As I said, when that Inity is achieved and I and I return to our Roots, skin colour will not be used to classify such things.

I and I will Live according to the Heights of RasTafarI Haile Selassie I. These two quotes from God embody this way of Life.

I must say that black and white, as forms of speech, and as a means of judging mankind, should be eliminated from human society. Human beings are precisely the same whatever colour, race, creed or national origin they may be.

This, then, is the ultimate challenge. Where are we to look for our survival, for the answers to the questions which have never before been posed?

We must look, first, to Almighty God, Who has raised man above the animals and endowed him with intelligence and reason. We must put our faith in Him, that He will not desert us or permit us to destroy humanity which He created in His image.

And we must look into ourselves, into the depth of our souls. We must become something we have never been and for which our education and experience and environment have ill-prepared us. We must become bigger than we have been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 7/26/2012 3:35:27 PM

Yes I, Gods will must be done. Forwards to the root in oneness, united by I Black God and King. Jah RasTafarI

Blessed love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/26/2012 3:39:33 PM

Ras Kanjas,

What kind of punishment do you sight will happen against the white downpressors that enslaved Africans? How will they be paid back?

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/26/2012 5:03:43 PM

Eternal fire.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 7/27/2012 7:57:08 AM

Ark I,

I could have responded to you with a question, but I won't, so I will read some Scripture for you!

Rev 13:9-10;
If anyone has an ear, let him hear. He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword......

So this is how I see the white oppressors paying for enslaving Africa, seen?

Selassie-I..

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/27/2012 8:18:03 AM

The I is completely correct!!! But what better judgement but eternal death by the sword and eternal captivity? If they choose never to repent then they will never come from eternal captivity and eternal death.

Flesh and blood only lasts so long but the soul can live or die forever.

This goes for everyone because if the I never knew. Blacks were the first to enslave the whites. The I should read the reasoning InI posted on the history of slavery. All evil slave masters shall pay with their souls.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/27/2012 9:35:03 AM

How will it be decided which europeans are descendants of slave masters? Will it be generalized by the country they are from, or by other means?

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/27/2012 11:56:36 AM

What does the I mean? Jah don't work that way Idren.

The decedents will be judged by their own hearts personally and individually. How would the I like if just because The I great grandfather killed a man the I and your children were judged based on his deeds?

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/27/2012 11:58:24 AM

InI is positive if everyone look back far enough at least one of the I ancestors owned slaves.

Africans owned European slaves 100 years before the Trans-Atlantic slave trade.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I