Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4738&start_row=11

I want to know from real rastas is rastafari only for blacks

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 7/18/2012 4:12:32 PM

Greetings in the Light of Ras,Jah Ras Tafari Rule

Black supremacy? Black Supremacy is for All InI Africans. I must say it is true that if you isn't a African for Africa than your not a Rastafarian for jahrastafari. SEEN?

"""I HAVE A QUESTION FOR ALL! But MAINLY White People!DO YA'LL REALLY BELIEVE THAT WE ALL ARE;(Whites And Blacks) or (Africans and Europeans)?"""

For Saying we are Whites and Blacks Came From America when Martin luther King was speaking! So Throw that into the trash then come back and see if you want to be European or african for EUROPEANS IS FROM A PLACE OF DEATH AND AFRICANS IS FROM A PLACE OF LIFE. Bless

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/19/2012 11:53:13 AM

Bro Stevie S. De concept of black ipremacy was men't to crush white supremacy. Not to make I n I black people superior to other races but to be equal. Not to make no race inferior or superior to anada. When Garvey introduced de idea of black christ to black people his aim was to crush de white christ mentality amongst black people thus rising black people's self esteem. Not to make black people to be arrogant n look down on brothers n sistas from other races. I n I black people are neither superior nor inferior to other races. Der 's no chosen race. Jah does not favour no race over anada. We all equal to de most high. Jah loves us all equaly. When I n I chant black ipremacy we simply callin fo de emancipation of black people from mental slavery. I n I nah promote no racism of any kind but simly call fo iquality n justice to all mankind of every human race. (A wise nyahbinghi elder said ''justice n iquality are de habitation of de throne of de of de throne of de almighty''). Power to black pride. Firebun racism. Black solidarity still.

Messenger: chica Sent: 7/19/2012 5:52:42 PM

Why is it that any time black people try to unite and support each other, everyone gets so nervous? What are they afraid of? Especially in the U.S.A. They do everything under the sun to keep us opposed to one another and whenever they find us backing each other and supporting each other, believe me, something is going to jump off, and it won't be good!

I just wonder though, why do whites continuously do that?

Can anybody explain... seriously

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 7/19/2012 6:22:56 PM

years of brainwash?

Messenger: Stevie S Sent: 7/19/2012 6:36:11 PM

That makes so much more sense to I. I give thanks for your patience.
Much love an respect.

JAH Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/20/2012 4:12:19 PM

chica, the I said

----------------------
Why is it that any time black people try to unite and support each other, everyone gets so nervous? What are they afraid of? Especially in the U.S.A. They do everything under the sun to keep us opposed to one another and whenever they find us backing each other and supporting each other, believe me, something is going to jump off, and it won't be good!

I just wonder though, why do whites continuously do that?
----------------------

The white people that take part in such things want to maintain full control and keep Africans dependant on them and also prevent the possibility of Africans getting retribution for the wickedness commited against them.

Divide and conquer, it is one of babylon's favourite strategies because it works so well. And the reason it works so well is because people have lost almost all Oneness. Babylon uses this strategy against all people who oppose them or have potential to become their competition, they do it within their own countries and in other countries throughout the world as well.

Here is something I have reasoned before

--------------------------

In Regards to Black Supremacy, I am in full support of that. What is wrong for black people to see themselves as High. Some white people, especially in North America may not say white supremacy, but they think that all should look at the white "civilized" nations as high, but why should a black person look to a white person for their own standard. In the centuries that north americans have oppressed people in this land and also throughout the world, they have tried to convince people that their standard is the high standard to reach.

And I would much rather hear a man speak Supremacy and deal with Peace and Love, than to see a man not speak Supremacy, but who oppresses, murders and poisons others and steals from them.

Black Supremacy is a movement to free black people from this illusion of looking to somebody else for their standard and instead to show them to look to themselves again. When that is done and the damage and illusion is removed, their will be no more need for Black Supremacy, because the proper balance will be set. The same goes for the First Nations of this land, and the others in the world that have lost sight of themselves because of oppression and propaganda.

Black Supremacy teaches Black people to never look at themselves as less than any other. If the oppression and slavery never happened, there would be no need for this because the brainwashing would not have changed people's eyes. When a black person or any other person looks at themselves as less, it will only be destructive to their Life and Happiness.

So if you pay attention to what I am saying, you will see that Black Supremacy is about ceasing from degrading yourself, and instead uplifting yourself. It is more than Black Supremacy, it is about upliftment and confidence. The reason it must come in the form of Black Supremacy is because others have been pushing the concept of Black inferiority for a long time and some black people still feel these effects. And for a black person, Black inferiority is translated into self inferiority. So in order to rise theirself in the atmosphere that has been set by others, Black people must rise up in their Blackness because it is their Blackness that has been fought against and the thought of their Blackness altered through the propaganda of the oppressors. Their Blackness has been altered to be seen as something negative, but a black man and woman should see their blackness as positive.

As Bob Marley sing.

If Jah didn't love I,
If I didn't love I,
If Jah didn't love I,
If I didn't love I,
Would I be around today?
Would I be around to say?

Give thanks and praises

Black Supremacy
--------------------------

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 7/20/2012 4:23:19 PM

truth

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 7/25/2012 6:21:48 AM

Ark I,

If Black Supremacy is a temporary movement designed to remove the imbalance that was caused by the white supremacy as you said,
then I have a question for you!

How would the white oppressors have paid for the evil that they have done to Africa and her children, if Black Supremacy just exists for a while until the balance is attained and all of a sudden things become balanced and peaceful such that everyone lives in peace and happiness including the very whites who did evil during slavery?

Ras Kanjas!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/25/2012 10:21:15 AM

I don't know how they will pay for their wickedness. Time will tell.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/25/2012 3:48:22 PM

Ark I.

Reason this ya now

The I does know when they will pay their wickedness.

Think about it...

Each of those slave masters and down pressers only has roughly 80 years of flesh lifespan. But when time is up...PURE FIYAH JUDGEMENT..Their "rewards" they received on earth came by way of the evil one. So guess who owes them an eternity of interest on those loans...

The possessions Babylon citizens obtain is on credit and they pay with their souls. Think of it as leasing a really really nice car with an interest rate of infinity...

You think you want but it because its beautiful and people will think it shows your success. Turns out it has plenty engine problems and you spend the whole lease trying to fix it and are never truely happy. Now its time to return the car and pay up.

Jah live.Jah laugh.Jah love.

Spread Jah message so we can save our Idren from bad lease dutty life!!!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I